Essential deathcore for people who think they are too good for deathcore

>Cattle Decapitation
>Fallujah
>The Faceless
>Veil of Maya
>Obscura
>The Red Chord
>Dying Fetus

I remember that 10 years ago suicide silence played deathgrind and that they were p gud

do I remember wrong?

post hook metal
none of that cookie metal

(earth shakes)

CHECKED

i love you user

How can they and Vildhjarta take 6 Damn years to make new album
Their new albums will save djent

deez digits tho

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb-xrXlkYSo

architects tho

Eh, Not feeling it too hard. IMO Uneven Structure are at their best when they go hard on the riffage to accompany the usual post-atmoprogbient stuff and I find that aspect kinda lacking here. Seems to lean much more towards regular ol' soft-edged prog metal than I'd like.

The importance of this post cannot be overstated

>browses ANUS once

Dudes, link me where can i download the SS album

>obscura
>deathcore
wat

It's in share thread

the deathcore and djent posters consistently time up with burger high schoolers getting out

really fires the neurons

if it helps you sleep at night

jk, it's metalcore

Power Trip finally dropped what could be potentially AOTY
powertripsl.bandcamp.com/album/nightmare-logic

rateyourmusic.com/list/ThisNameWasStolen/if_musical_artists_were_video_games/

Is he right /metal/?

Xibalba
Admiral Angry
both of which rym refuses to label dethcore fsr

Haven't listened to this yet, already know it's 5/10

Witnessed

Thats a banger for sure

Since when is Admiral Angry deathcore

It's buttcore though

I like them lyrically I just wish they weren't straight up metalcore

>Haken are touring with the Algorithm and that meme butt core band with Portnoy's son

Lmao

Well, i have downloaded the album and still didnt listen to it.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THESE ANGSTY SONG NAMES????

Im trying to get into power metal and have no idea where to start. The only power metal band I know is dragonforce and thats not good. Most of what I listen to is black and death and I'm trying not to be a black metal meme trash

Yngwie

uspm, but why such a presumably big jump? there's heavy/thrash that influenced black/death that can be made connections to

Galneryus and Rhapsody are the only two bands you need
and everything in USPM but I don't really count that as USPM

I don't know, sometimes you just need a complete flip. Like a gamer suddenly deciding to start working out every day. very sudden changes are nice sometimes.

>this is their whole Overkill review
What a fucking joke site

Blind Guardian are better than every US band

Ed Veter is such a nice guy, I wouldn't mind sucking his dick if it wouldn't ne gay

Which of these upcoming bands in my town are worth seeing?

>Rotting Christ
>Sabaton
>Plini/Disperse
>Battle Beast
>Arralu / Naurrakar
>Fleshgod Apocalypse
>Blind Guardian

blind guardian is top tier
plini is fucking awesome, don't know bout disperse live
sabaton is dumb fun

but it's not
>Rotting Christ

Go see Battle Beast when they play Into the Heart of Danger and then you can leave and ignore everything else

Creed with dj0nt guitars

Rotting Christ and Blind Guardian.
Fleshgod are overrated shite

get off brett steven's dick fag

>Dying Fetus
>deathcore

Hell yeah

Holy shit, the breakdown on Hold Me Up, Hold Me Down is FUCKING RAD.

i unironically love the vocals on that track and how he sort of plays with being too close and too far from the mic

i like all of these except veil of maya and the red chord

best deathcore release of '16 coming through

Yeah, true.
I told you, this album is 5/10.

His angsty vocals on Doris are actually good. But The Zero and Red Room are SOOOO Deftones. Like, stop it.

Does is actually bother metal that Nergal is an extremely attractive man who knows how to market his brand whilst making the best death metal in years?

No

I see the nuclear blast shills are in full force today

Nergal is actually Jared Leto that came out of ash and has shizophrenia.

I would never even think of the day i would say even Hatebreed is more brutal than Suicide Silence.

But here comes that day.

Slice the Cake

>whilst making the best death metal in years?
Jesus Christ you can't believe this

Then again this thread is filled with kids talking about the new Suicide Silence album and faggots getting butthurt that their over-produced mechanical groove death gets called deathcore, how low /metal/ has fallen.

meanwhile r/metal is pushing the newest stuff from iron bonehead and dark descent and the nwothm like you can't make this shit up how the roles have been reversed lmfao

>whilst making the best death metal in years?

The Satanist is fantastic and I won't hear a bad word said against it.

Good trips

This sounds like Gojira crossed with Deathspell Omega, pure unadulterated shit. Then again I wouldn't put it past a memehemoth fan to defend those bands too
youtube.com/watch?v=N67DOZ3KZXY

Not kvlt enough for you?

Energy drink peddler Nergal is back again with 2014's The Satanist, an album a lot of fans/critics are hailing as a "masterpiece" from a "rejuvenated" band. After hearing the title track and laughing hysterically over how the beginning reminded me of The Monster Mash, I knew this was another sham operation from Behemoth. Even the "natural and organic" production Nergal had promised with this album is a lie: more of the same loud, over sampled/triggered drums and sterile guitar tone (is that a Boss Metal Zone pedal?) that the masses have become accustomed to hearing from Behemoth can be found here once again, but with the "additional instrumentation" (trumpets, Hammond organ, etc.) more prominent in the mix than the band itself (the end of the single "Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel" showcases this). Another vapid lifestyle pandering media product full of watered down later Morbid Angel/Krisiun riffs with mechanical chugging grooves and multi-tracked constipated grunt/shout vocals. It's more mass market Hot Topic "extreme metal" of the banal and blast beat ridden variety.

Shit copypasta senpai. Try harder.

>Gojira crossed with Deathspell Omega
how numail is that, jeez

Songs are comprised of fewer parts this time, and while you may think this would mean more focused structuring of the music, the Behemoth trademark of shoving riffs aside for incongruous riffs and switching tempo for no reason makes its return. The same old music is rehashed once again, but this time concessions were made to "rock" music fans in the form of "bluesy" lead guitar. Ill-fitting Slash styled solos are showcased in these songs (usually over "anthemic" chord progressions for maximum stadium rock effect) whenever possible which, alongside the simpler nature of this release (even for Behemoth's lowest common denominator pandering standards), makes this closer to rock music than ever before (the last track eerily reminded me of Silverchair during the stompy part). All of these elements, alongside the "confrontational" album title and the regurgitation of past lyrical themes in variant ways (lots of "ov" and anti-christian sentiment with mainstream recognizable occult mumbo jumbo) gives this the "kitsch" feeling of one of those songs you'd hear at the end of a Scooby-Doo episode given a metal flavoring. Vapid. Avoid.

any of you fucks know what these guys sampled for ''winds of the black gods''?

>Another vapid lifestyle pandering media product full of watered down later Morbid Angel/Krisiun riffs with mechanical chugging grooves and multi-tracked constipated grunt/shout vocals. It's more mass market Hot Topic "extreme metal" of the banal and blast beat ridden variety.
this is true baka

What did they mean by this?

kek

>Xibalba
>Deathcore
'splain

>Cattle Decapitation
>Obscura
>Dying Fetus
>Deathcore
I agree.

Leave

toplmao

>mfw The Satanist is not listed on the nu-male album chart

>Yeah I like metal
>Gojira, Deathspell Omega, Behemoth, the list goes on...

dam...
fuck plebbit though

they're nu-males

>flirting with a girl at work
>turns out she's a metalhead
>ask her what her favorite metal band is
>fucking Behemoth
Why are women incapable of having non-meme taste, why can't I find a girl who likes actually good metal

Cattle Decap and Blood Stained Child are the only good metal bands

Holy shit broskis quit talking bout deathcore and focus on the good things in life, like fookin R I F F S bois. This son of bitch just dropped and it fucking crushes :^)

Right?
disagree