>programming skills

>>programming skills

I want to become a lazy fuck who works from home. What programs/skills can help me generate enough revenue to quit my shitty job?

>html?
>Java?
>Web crawling?

What's in demand?

Definetely html. Everyone nowadays needs someone with knowledge in the advanced programming language html. But you need 400 pounds to be qualified to be paid for work at home. So work for your dreams

go to bed travis

C++
Objective-C

Idk if u want to earn money from what u enjoy than see what u spend ur time on the pc doing and see how u can monetize that.

I work from home.
C# and SQL.

Don't go into web development.

Why not?

>I want to become a lazy fuck

Yeah, he sure wants to learn something hard and achieves to learn several hundreds of hours.

I'm a data analyst actually. I'm thinking of picking up other programs but I can't decide.

Right, the guy sounds like a lazy faggot who needs to get off fucking Sup Forums and start studying computer science. I doubt the guy even has a degree in it.

OP, just kill yourself and get it over with.

I did that for 5 years, I wouldn't recommend it, your social skills get really bad.

Let me reiterate, I enjoy learning. I have no problem taking the time to study if it means I'll be more valuable. I want to earn top dollar for my knowledge though

Web dev is okay to start. You can freelance and start working from home while you learn harder stuff. But eventually web dev will be destroyed by filipinos and indians who think $2/hr is making bank.

>knowledge in the advanced programming language html
I wouldn't call html advanced. It's a high-level language, aka easy.

I think they were being sarcastic

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

JS is always in demand and will be into the forseeable future.
A lot of companies want mobile apps too nowadays
If you got any aptitude in front end design, you'll make 6 figures easy

Then do Typo3, but pls don't cry at others (especially Stackoverflow) if you fail. I had several people, who had interest and wanted "the big money", but they all sounded like you .

Yeah, I like, when I have to compete with people like Op and my clients like my style of planing stuff.
I may do OP bad, but by his initial post, he sounds like the douches, I usually compete with and win against

I wouldn't even call html a programming language, but not everyone knows and needs to know :^)

HTML is just XML with extra mark-up

Shut the fuck up

Your point is?

>Markup
>Language
You even support my point

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.............................

False. Both are SGML.

My point is, it's not really a programming language. It's mark-up.

Semantics

Then why reply to me. I was pretty clear since post one, that I didn't expect html to be a gramming language. You may call it humour. Only high school dropouts think, they are programming with html

I'd say the best language to learn is javascript along with popular frameworks - react.js, angular, node.js and jQuery. Provided that you're familiar with html / css you can do full stack web development with javascript - this is very much in demand. Although ultimately, the first language should just be something that you can stick to - so I'd also suggest python

You need to get laid or something
I'm not who you thought you were originally arguing with, I am user who believed HTML is simple mark-up

>You need to get laid or something
True that, my gf is in japan for her company

But still, I never disvalued your point. Usually people here tell: /this, if they agree