Ask a pedo thread!

Ask a pedo thread!
I (and perhaps other fellow pedos) will try to answer YOUR questions about pedophilia.
Ask away!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What do you think the legal age of consent should be?

Dropping the hard questions already?
I was expecting "kys"s for at least 15 minutes

Someone should be able to legally consent as soon as they can verbally consent.
Of course they should be able to say stop at amy time too.

Or maybe some kind of maturity tests in school would be better

Why haven't you kys yet

Pure curiosity, how hard has it been to find videos if you have found any of underage sex? Is it that hard to find or do you have access?

Not tonight, FBI.

Why does Tarl keep trying to give me a foot rub?
- Billy Smith Age: 9

How does it feel to be a disgusting piece of shit?

Trust me, there was a ask a pedo thread 2 weeks ago that had literally working imgur links that showed CP, mods didn't take it down for hours. It's kinda sad how easy it is to not get caught here

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

I'd like to clear the air though, what most people refer to pedophilia is actually ephebophilia. True pedophilia is actually pretty rare

depends on how old Tarl is

It was easy a few years ago
No idea how LEA infested sites are at this point

Because he is an ugly rapist

Nice and cozy

I think you mean hebephilia?
Anyway I'm into the pre-teens

Kek you're asking for a friend, right?

>WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

dont answer this post. he is a fbi agent who got bored from sitting front of a desk with buttplug and scrolling Sup Forums

Legit though, do you have links or some shit?
Out of 7 billion people there are like half a million pesos that haven't been caught. I assume the ones who are caught are just fucking stupid

Goddamn fucks
Your mom will not die in her sleep, stop spamming, fags

>pesos

Shit

top kek

How do you feel about Chris Hansen?

Pedos are not automatically child molesters m8

He's an ass

SJW pedos what the fuck earth

No, truth telling pedos
Doesnt feel great to be seen as a rapist as soon as you say you are a pedo

Any others who get off on adults as well as underaged girls? I dont consider myself a true pedo, sometimes I just like to watch cp.

So you are OP? If so are you a different user from the one who normally makes these threads? Because I thought he never saw actual cheese pizza.

Most pedos are like that tho

Hey OP. Good to see you again.
Glad you didn't quit these threads.

You a Republican?

Finding CP is a fucking miracle these days

I dont think I ever said that.
I said that currently Im completely fine with non-nude models and youtube gymnastics

As long as I get some half decent questions I'll continue

You want to fuck children. It's not a fucking club you gay fuck

I do. And I'm not gay...

I would say I am attracted to adults Into their 30s as well. I am interested to see how my penis feels if I ever have a chance at sex. Yes I mean with an adult and no I have not done anything with a child or teen.

I'm am a hebephile and I've responded to op's threads a number of times. Feel free to ask me as well.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in y

Heh. If your cool with the 12yo age group, go hunt around goth/emo chats rooms.
Just be kind, play off the arousal and confusion all teens feel in puberty.
Guys are easier than girls.
It's how they got me.

no, I meant ephebophilia, mid teens
into when they start developing but haven't gotten to be old and cynical bitches

Your logic is flawed; that is a falso dichotomy. This is like saying someone with a "true" foot fetish would not care for vaginas. Just because your chronophilia isn't explicitly constrained to adolescenct and pre-pubescent persons doesn't mean you're "not a true a true pedophile," you are.

Glad to have you!
What is it that you like most about teens?
I simply find them to be annoying...

Really, people still think fucking a 16yo is pedo? Wow

*false dichotomy

No it's too fucking easy to get. I wish it were not.

Ahh so do you have urges to view/use it that you try to fight?

I got molested as a kid
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s

How does learning the feds ran 23 of the 26 biggest tor cp sites make you feel?

I don't know.
How does learning that THE FEDS ran 23 of the 26 biggest tor cp sites make you feel?
>Personally I don't like my molestation photos being used as bait.

Theres enough softcore on youtube to keep me happy

Seeing kids getting fucked against their will is no fun, I don't feel any irge to see that

But then why call them pedos? A guy who also likes guys is bi, not gay.

hope you die in an agonizing way

Edgy, heres your (You)

Tor browser likes to disagree

Well my particular penchant is for the preteen. Ephebophilia covers late adolescent persons, I fancy early adolescence.

While I agree, yes, they often are annoying, my reasons are as followed:

1. My sexual attraction is completely independent from my romantic attraction. I simply find the morphology of an 11/12 year old with just one or two just-beginning-to-develop features the most sexually arousing to me.

2. Though my romantic interests are usually reserved for someone in their mid-20's (I'm a hebephile that's sexually atracted to women uo into their early 40's btw), there have been instances--few and far between mind you--where I've found someone to have an old soul. Girls whose intellectual curiosity, demeanour, political engagement and world view, all belie her years. If such a 12, 13, 14-year old girl were to exist while retaining her youthful wonder and had a character which disarmed my introverted nature, I suppose I could be romantically interested in her.

says the piece of shit who wants to fuck children

Anybody has a sfw pic of april? I érase all my cp last week and imaginé craving It again

>712227151
>Implying everyone in this thread is a pedo.
It's an ask questions thread user.
Go be edgy elswhere

Not OP but we are all dying in such a way as we speak by growing old and toward our expiration dates in this fucking world.

If you like pre-teens and adults you are a pedophile and a teleiophile
Don't overthink it

Tarl here! I love raping boys and sucking on their feet

>wanting the most disgusting and hated group of people in the world to die
>edgy

hahahaha you deluded little pedo faggot

Just wondering, do you consider it all forced or did you get turned off by something that was clearly taken by force? I have luckily not been exposed to that nor do I want to be.

>712227730
Edgy to the max.
Again. Not a pedo, I know it's shocking that some people like to know how others think, but it's okay, I'm sure after highschool you'll figure it out.
>also laughing in text
Newfag

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

I always feel like trash after fapping to cheese pizza, and then i can stop for a week or so, but then the urge rises again out of nowhere.
What do?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

why can't you shop pedocat better?

If anyone has this answer I need it too.

Just keep watching it, i dont feel bad for faping but i always érase all because i think It consume Too much time

Theres videos that are clearly forced, sometimes even with crying children... "That is a big turnoff" woulb be a massive understatement.
Theres videos that look forced yet the kids seem to enjoy it and videos that are clearly take by the kids themselves via webcam etc.

Theres nothing hotter than a preteen talking dirty while masturbating for the webcam...

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
Seriously, chain text though? Is this so old it's new? Am I old now?

Why havent you come home?

(not OP) that is called addiction. learned about it when i was caught a 5 or 6 years ago

It's like 2008 all over again

Find softcore material created by kids
Nothing to feel bad about

Theres nothing hotter than a preteen talking dirty while masturbating for the webcam...
>this was me
I love you guys.

What is a catgoddess?

What do you think of Hilloli? (young Hillary Clinton)

You sound like me in my late teens and early twenties. What I did was:
(1) In my heart of hearts, come to complete and absolute terms with what I am.
(2) As a hebephile, I was further able to rationalize my interest as more of a social faux pas than a pschological issue.
(3) Stick to swimwear and underwear models. It's entirely consensual, even by legal definitions and not just a pedo's interpretation of consent. You can take solace knowing that no one was forced to do anything there.

Like estefy vídeos she is in pain but she can Take all the Dick in her ass. Have you seen her ass gape pic?

Ever have a 3 way with a mom and her kid?

>Newfag

says the pedo sympathizer who can't reply to posts properly

She was cute

Can't say that I have

>712229028
>implying new
>not just refusing to feed his (You) counter

>712229028
It's not sympathy, it's attempted empathy you apathetic, underage, newfag.
Focus more in English class, you'll learn capitalization and punctuation.
Also I don't quote you, because the only reason you're edgy is to get (You)s

I'm no peso, but like many of you I get off on the curiosity. I enjoy watching these girls touch themselves for the first time. Same as boys.

I could never ever see myself ever reaching out or doing wrong. I don't want police drama or that social outcast shame.

I just want to watch get off and move on. Hell, I've even slowed down on the whole drop box trade cause I don't want anything to incriminate me.

Sigh.. What do b?

I am most attracted to young teens. I have spent probably too much of my life lurking Younow and Scope. It's quite frequent to find someone in that age range willing to show off. I never feel bad about fapping to what someone happily sharing themselves like that. However, other urges are still pulling me always. I don't care for penetration tbh, but there's something about seeing bjs that fucking scrambled my insides. I wish I could break free of it.

>slowed down on the whole drop box trade
Big mistake, man
The Dropbox thing, not the slowing down...

Opinions on purendism?

Not that user, but why? Am I a lock to be arrested now that I've been associated with "questionable" dropboxes?

What do you mean? I don't even keep anything.

Cute nude girls doing cute nude girl things

They are clearly pedos

So I just have to overpower a little girl and get a free loli? Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

Shit. I don't want no drama. I guess it's best to just heal yourself and move on.

Why its so easy to find softs and cp on net? Hard and nonhard ofc