My uncle just lost his hands and fee to frostbite. He might lose his legs below the knee too

My uncle just lost his hands and fee to frostbite. He might lose his legs below the knee too.

What's a horrible thing that can only happen in your country?

Ouch, man. How the hell did that happen? Did he get lost or something?
Happen a lot in Russia, too. With all the drunkards, especially. Or people just die of cold, cause the our great government doesnt' provide heat to some places, even though people pay taxes for them.

>below the knee

At least he kinda got lucky with that. Below the knee is a hell of a lot better than above

Kek imagine getting everything above your knee amputated and having only your calves and feet left. How do you eat?

Tbh this is some good posting now RPC

kekking hard

>What's a horrible thing that can only happen in your country?
Dealing with our bureaucracy.

He smacked his head on a rock falling backwards and was knocked out for like 12 hours in the snow.

Getting stabbed with a lost baguette i guess

what the hell dude

where do u live

>Go to grocery store
>Bump into a cart going around a corner
>Get shot

I tried to schedule an appointment with a primary care physician, but apparently my insurance company doesn't cover the particular office I wanted because of the county it's located in. So I'm trying to get another office to schedule an appointment for me, but this one will be further away.

He lives in the interior of BC. I live on the coast.

That's terrifying senpai

How the fuck was he knocked out for so long though? 12 hours seems like an awfully long-time to be unconscious. Wouldn't that cause severe brain damage?

No. He's just old and not that tough. It was a really bad bump on the head.

Drowning after trying to stand up in a rowboat while drunk during Midsummer

that's why you should never wander into wildness alone

Getting shot for literally any reason.

That sucks senpai. I hope he's okay and doesn't get his feet amputated.

They're already amputated. I said they were in the OP.