Good evening, Anonymous! How was your week?

Good evening, Anonymous! How was your week?

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETS (dubs, trips, etc.) can request a tarot reading from me.
>Ask for a general reading, or suggest a topic, or ask a question for the cards! The more information I have about what you want to know, the more informative your reading might be.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, or made up name) for a fortune cookie, courtesy of the junior shrine maidens if they're available. You can receive fortune cookies even if you don't GET!
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>I ask that you don't donate readings to people who weren't seeking them, or to people whose questions are better suited for mundane advice.

>Patience and love! It takes a while to write up readings, and if I have a lot of requests you may be waiting a bit. Hang out with us while you wait!
>If it seems like I missed you, feel free to remind me.
>Leave internet drama at the gate, please!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Reimu_Hakurei
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Uu

Uu

I miss Box :/

#OmegaTime

Uu
Go say hi to box!

Me too

They showd up awhile ago

you got lots of new pictures of Reisen eh?

So, in your opinion... what does Alice's thread take away from the shrine? I'm genuinely curious since a lot of people seem to be claiming that she killed us or something...

Ah? No, I've had a gigantic folder for forever ^ ^;
It's quite difficult to keep up with two and unlike us few, most people seem to just abandon one for the other altogether. Guess which one will always be chosen.

I guess we are just a smaller community when compared to her threads.

But he isn't onliiiiiiiine :/

He has always something to say to make everything a bit more lively...or at least he tries.

I probably missed him, he showed up in the first thread, right?

nott today. I meant a few weeks ago.

Perhaps her threads show people "this is how shit is supposed to go down."

Truly, how can the TV adaptation possibly compare to the original series?

But I don't see most of our regulars over there. If we're slow, it's usually because the biggest contributors here didn't show up that night, but they don't show up with Alice either. There have been several nights kinda recently where they didn't show up even though Alice wasn't around either. So I take it they're either bored, or busy...

Ya miss him that much? Geez.
I wouldn't necessarily call the people who go to her threads a community. I mean, a good few of them are regulars and stuff, or people from her community but I think the large majority are just anons who aren't regulars or anything.

>what does Alice's thread take away from the shrine
Shitposters, if nothing else. She gets a remarkable number of them.

Uu

Well it's basically her community, aside from a few people. Whenever she appears, they migrate.

I feel like that's wrong.

Reisenpai will you help me learn how to talk to people again?

Hey OP I'm not sure if you remember me from the last thread but here it goes.

Should I hire one of those Jewish lawyers from Wall Street?

Mm, maybe that's true. I could see that.

I don't know. They seem like different threads. I guess there's some crossover. I guess in these ones it's less centralized, the thread isn't as focused on the OP (you) as it would be in Alice's.

I like talking to a variety of people so I stick to these threads.

Yeah.

It might have been because the new thread took a while and Steam didn't notify them too. I know it doesn't notify me half the time.

I feel like food is at least half of what makes up my happiness in life, and there isn't a lot of it. I've tried losing weight before to no avail, I love eating and I hate exercising so much.

I miss Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

>Reisenpai will you help me learn how to talk to people again?
YES. TEACH US HOW TO TALK TO PEOPLE. AGAIN.

You've got weird tastes, mate.

Same.

Don't tell her but I still think about kissing reimu sometimes...

Uu!
Ah, I'm so sorry! I missed you! Aaah, sorry, sorry! Ahem... Did you like the music?
Alright, the first step is, forget everything you know!

Umu?

It's okay, don't worry about it.
And yeah, I enjoyed it. I love songs with a more upbeat sort of tune like the one you linked.

Ah... You miss her... Why don't you give me a name she would know you by?

If you didn't like her you probably aren't a very good person.

Checking in.

~Mantis

I wanna go home

Reimu's threads are mainly made up by regulars, and some user drops by every now and then...while Alice's ones are made up almost exclusively by anons, so...an improvement would be a way to lure anons in, because currently we're just scaring away them by showing how much we talk berween us, they clearly don't feel confident enough to come here, or just attracted to the thread.

955.12312 Petabytes of data deleted.

Many secrets of ancient machine lore have been lost this day.

I pray to the omnisiah that your lessons are worth it.

Proceed.

U-mu-gu-fu-lu-du-chu-ju!

nyoro~n

Maybe if you had unique and interesting ideas, you'd actually attract new people for your shitty threads.

Hey, hey, whoa. Whoa, hey. I'm calling infringement. Stick to your own, or I'll bust a padoru~ upside your candy ass.

Good, none of that was worth anything anyway!

I only visit your threads!

You know what they say... If the winner is you, you hired a Jew. Or something.

That could be the case too. I really need a more fool-proof way to notify people. Steam raises a lot of issues, really.

Yeah, really the magic that makes these threads go fast when they do is you guys all talking to each other. When the right combination of people isn't here, I guess it just goes slower than usual. At least, that's my theory. And that's been the case a few times lately, with or without Alice.

Are you thinking about it right now, Anonymous?

This.

It's less about dislike than you missing weird people.

N-No...!

...Yes

The thing that attracted me initially was the friendly banter between the regulars

~Mantis

Fine, fine. For someone that's supposed to be gone you're around far too much.

Could do what Alice does and link everyone to the thread. It might also help if you post saying you're making another one, so people don't just leave.

Hello!

I like funny smart people, it seems natural to miss that.

You're making me feel iffy.

Yeah...i bet if a female member here dressed up as a cute maid and started posting pictures they'd surely be more attracted to the whole thread :/ lol.

>while Alice's ones are made up almost exclusively by anons
is this supposed to be a joke

blow it out of your ass

Wh-Why are you looking at me like that...?

Hi Reimu OP. it's been a very long time :/

Almost 100 posters compared to the like 20 you guys get. More original than anything that goes on in these threads. And obviously, it's working nicely for her,

well 4chans Sup Forums does like possible traps and thats what they are hoping for maybe....

n-nyoron? Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I love both Reimu's and Alice's threads and I want to see them both continue to thrive!

Everyone as in literally everyone? I don't have as many contacts as she does!

How's so?

>*bats her eyelashes*

>>possible

Is the shitposter finally gone?
-J

Is this the actual real butterfly?

Everyone in the Steam group could work.

im going to shitpost in your fucking cereal

I'm only gone from the chat, really. I find that in limited doses, #OmegaTime is acceptable, but it''s toxic in large doses. And that's true both for me too.

Where'd you go?

I don't know, I'm on edge and I just need some form of comfort. What anime is that girl from, OP?

She was okay. The people that surrounded her were toxic though

That alone makes Reimu threads better

That's a good idea.

Any takers?

Damn that's pretty hot user , tell me more.

I never said that it's not working, quite the opposite.

OmegaTime is never acceptable, stop spreading these lies.

R-Reimu, when you do that, it makes me feel all fluttery inside...

Jesus, that sentence got fucked up. "The same goes for me as well. To much time as Omega begins to poison my thoughts."

Calling shenanigans.

This.

And then there's this fucking guy.

>Anime

He fell for it.

mhm

I brought her, yes. I want to make someone happy...
It's nothing of the sort. I promise.

Will i stay on diet?? Already lost 20kg...

Will i keep having good grades on college?

Will she ever come back to me?

She's Reimu Hakurei from Touhou Project.

Rare to see you in threads, long time no see.

Do we even know who said it?

You.

Nowhere. I was struck by my conscious, most vicious and cruel.I teetered between thinking it best not to talk to you ever again, being angry at you, and all other sorts of stupid nonsensical thoughts and emotions

*gently runs her fingertips down the edges of your wings before vanishing*

I misunderstood, then. What exactly is the point of these threads, if I may ask?

I love you too alice!

A video game, huh? Interesting.

Not even a little bit?

You know it

Leave before the drama train follows you

on Phone cant thumbnail btw

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Reimu_Hakurei

I agree with That's a lot of people to individually message though. I need to do it en masse otherwise I'd be absent for too long.

Now we're just stuck with one trying to cause drama between me and Alice. Not much of a trade-off, really.

>mrw threads are just the same shit over and over

so boring

>stealing my picture
wryyyyyy

This.
Autists enjoy repetition

It always starts as just a little bit...

This is true. I have no idea then, to be honest.

Forgotten.
Again.
Welp... Time to go I guess.

Bye bye guys

Shenanigans. Called it.

You know you love it.

That's pretty gay.

There is no fucking point, really. Was supposed to be a similar thing as Alice threads, but with more tarot and less drama, but that shit don't happen.

*nods* someone called me in

>like donations

>donates 100lbs of marijuana.