Your post number decides what you become

Your post number decides what you become.

>0: You become an angsty & edgy teenager
>1: You become a trap
>2: You become an obese downie
>3: You become a genderfluid with 37 gender identities
>4: You become a normie
>5: You become the doggo/cat of your choosing
>6: You become a SJW
>7: You become a nigger (If you're already a nigger you become a cracker)
>8: You become a cancer patient
>9: You become a femanon (If you're already a femanon ((tits or gtfo)) you become a regular user)
>Dubs: You become the president of America
>Trips: You become the first man/woman on Mars
>Quads & Higher: You become the supreme overlord of the human race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give me trap or give me death

9 get

Roll

GG

Im already successful
youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s

fuck.

roll

1 or 9 get

rolling for nigger

gg wp m'copter

Roll

Roll bitch

Take me off this wild ride

ughgugh

meh

hello.... m'ladies...

Meow

roll

Oh baby

niggers

says... the trap?

applying

K

Rollingj

roll

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.............................

Rollo

Incoming traplord

Rolio

rolla

rollin rollin rollin rollin yea
rollin rollin rollin rollin cmon

Roll

WRITTEN IN THE STAAAAAAAARS

>8249▶
>File: nigger.jpg (113 KB, 650x650)
sweet I have a pussy and tits now and Im the most privileged class

rigrof6usyvnklmdzrsahjmidsrdvb

So many people born to eat a shit sandwich. Why; is this hell?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

rolling for nigger

Quadsss

rolll

Reroll

fuckkkkkkkkk i missed it didn't i

Roll

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroll

why not

nyeh

roll

kek ima be femanon

TRAP TRAP TRAP

msdgmskgmskdgkdmk

Roll

roll

Rolling

Roll

okay

ok

oh

Nigger

rollin for normie

i'll take it

:%0^)

Rolling for that gender slurp

roll

rel

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooki

Roll

Rollin' for trips childhood dream right here niggas

so if I don't get dubs or better i'm fucked?

>tfw all 7's :^)

rolling to become a nigger

z

man...

Rollero

Roll the dice.

Trap pls

roll

Rolling

Save me great lord kek

Roll

Trap

rawlli

Rell

roll

Roll

Rolling for 4 or some repeaters.

>TFW I am unsure how to smash the patriarchy

oh fuck man

Thanks OP for posting the new owner of Sup Forums.

Rawl

I like dank memes

And dubs

5, 7, or 9
I wanna be a white guy :(

roll winer

no

i hate niggers alot.

ok rolling h()H