After reading every book about Dahmer and watching his interviews I have come to realize that I share a lot in common...

After reading every book about Dahmer and watching his interviews I have come to realize that I share a lot in common with him mentally, and have actually acted upon my urges before with animals. I know it's horrible and haven't done it in about 7-8 years. I think it might be an extreme and perverted kind of curiosity and entirely wrong. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haarmann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you seen a psychiatrist?

You're not as special as you think you are.

that's not a question

I never said I was special

/thread

I haven't and honestly, I don't think I ever will.

Do you like fruity or cocoa pebbles better?

He did nothing wrong.

Why not?

Shut the fuck up retard just because you did some fucked up shit 8 years ago means nothing. I get it you're probably faf ugly and a kissles virgin and you want attention but trust posting this and making people think you're some physico is just sad. Please kill yourself.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.............................5

Post your address if you think he's harmless.

Easily Fruity Pebbles

Honestly, I'm afraid to and I keep putting myself in positions where it would be very inconvenient for me to do so. I try to handle my mental stuff myself and it's mostly been working but I mentally slip up sometimes.

Ok my dude

it's only wrong if you refuse to post pics of your handiwork on Sup Forums

Most of the stuff I did was before I ever had a camera, probably wouldn't have ever recorded or taken pictures of it even if i did. Sorry

Will you kill for money?

You're a worthless degenerate and you know it.

The only way to redemption is to sacrifice yourself and take out Snowden, Putin, Ayatollah, or Kim.

Do it.

Definitely. I don't really see how someone wouldn't. Well, I guess I do see why they wouldn't but I just don't see much of an issue with it.

Why the hell would I take out Snowden or Putin? The others should probably be killed though

How much? $5000 enough?

What the fuck are kissles?

Hah, yeah probably. Why? Are you FBI nigga?!

What do you do that's messed up? Too lazy to read up on this guy.

No. I just don't like my coworker.

This is a honeypot if ever I saw one.

Well, as a teen in my puberty years and stuff I used to severely abuse animals, physically and sexually. I hate saying it because it makes me feel like a huge piece of shit, probably because I am because of it. I have only gone as far as animals though, never done anything to humans though. I mean, I've seriously thought about it, but I think that perhaps everyone has, though not everyone has acted on it with animals so I don't really know. As far as Dahmer goes he did:
>killed animals
>cut them up, autopsies and shit
>raped and murdered people
>drilled holes into skulls to make them a zombie
>cut them up
>ate body parts

I'm not nearly as bad as him but while reading and watching the documentaries I noticed that every time he talked about how his mind worked and how he thought I was finding myself sharing certain things in common as far as mental attributes and his background of animal abuses.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haarmann

he made Dahmer look like a choir boy.

try fishing, its the only thing keeping me at bay.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish
he made Haarman look like a paraplegic infant.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haarmann
Harmon is pretty dope and Albert Fish is one of my favorite to read about.

I've been fishing my whole life dude, I find music and SCUBA diving helps me a lot.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Fish

not the same thing

meh, music and other activitys, are a going through the motions kind of thing. I enjoy listening to certain music, but its background to everything else. fishing is the one way i always surefire will eliminate a "need" if you will maybe its knowing i could kill it but dont have to, the playing god aspect. or perhaps its simply the serenity puts my mind at rest either way, for anyone whose a little off his rocker like me pick up fishing.

bump

bumping

bahmp

Ahhh, you are looking at that aspect of it. I never really got much from killing fish that I catch as I've gone beyond fish to higher species like dogs, cats, horses, deer, stuff like that. I don't know. I try to stay away from things that will give me urges and stuff because I feel like I'd probably take advantage and do stuff again.

If I ever witnessed you hurting an animal, I do a lot worse to you than he did to his victims.

I know, I feel that's how everyone feels about it. I know that it's wrong and I have no delusions about it being something better than what it is. I have faced the reality of it long ago.

meh, ive killed animals and such. but the truth is after i kill an animal i always want to find another. At that i dislike getting into a serial killeresque mindset. which is why i love fishing, a fish is more or less inconsequential, and because of possibly of how dissimilar it is to other animals, killing it only serves to numb myself from doing something like actually harming an animal.

No shit killing animals is horrific. I dont know any one like me or otherwise who thinks its guilt free or hasn't accepted that it was me who took a life, perhaps a life that should have lived for years more, ended by my own need and curiosity to kill it. There's no grandeur in hurting an animal, but that being said killing animals is an almost drug like high, one that washes over me. i don't pretend to defend my actions, but i don't dislike death around me.

bumping

wow what a faggot

I think that if I fished more often I would probably want to get back into it because of that god complex stuff, I'd want more ya know? I know one big thing from it was being in control of something, complete and utter control and bringing something from pleasure, then to pain slowly and deliberately and then going past sheer physical pain into absolute mental torture. It was a very deliberate and calculated kind of thing that I'm very ashamed of.

(OP

yea, i actually admire you quite a bit for that. I was never able to curb my addiction to acting an godlike way. I always enjoy the feeling, again in an almost extraordinary high. I dont fish on any time other than the summer, but that being said going half a year without fishing alone is a very difficult endeavor. for eight years, you've shown much more control than i could. so i deeply respect you for that.

bump

bumpin

If I saw you hurting a dog
I'd literally rape you to death. I'm more than capable of doing so.

dogs? what kind of monster do you think we are? some people may dislike dogs, but dogs are something that goes beyond what i would kill. ducks, racoons, deer, birds, or any other small woodland creature, sure that's fair game. but domesticated animals already rely on me. i take no pleasure in killing an animal capable of affection and already requires me for its food source. Tl;Dr i own dogs and would never hurt them, however that doesn't extend to most other creatures.

Wowie, good for you dude. Dogs weren't much my thing as I love dogs. I almost did but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. That being said, you are a faggot and probably couldn't do shit to me, you are jacked but that doesn't mean you can fight or even catch me by surprise. Even if you did, I'd probably deserve it so fuck off with that shit.

In that case you're a normal male.
When I was in middle school I like to shoot birds and squirrels when I got home from school. The "worst" thing I ever did was put a wounded bird in a shoe box, soak in in gas and set it ablaze.
I think all of us males had violent ways of dealing with hormonal spikes that come with growing up

so, i take my "Favorite" serial killer after Ed Kemper, purely for being as perceptive, intelligent, and capable of seeing himself in an objective manner. by favorite i mean most interesting, so anyway is dahmer the most interesting to you?

Yeah, I haven't killed anything in about 5 years. The last thing I almost killed was actually a person but I have a lot of control of what I do and I felt that what he did to me, I deserved, if not deserving of more, so I let him go. It was honestly hilarious listening to people who told me I could have and should have killed him because I would have gotten away with a self defense claim.

No, it went beyond that i enjoy toying with their lives, i didnt derive pleasure from the violence or even the kill, i got it from knowing its life belonged to me, to that animal i was the person who decided everything about its life. furthermore if i did every hunt, i would wound the animal and slit its throat, or related artery. I like knowing that the death is not something as impersonal as the pull of a trigger, but to know i as a person killed it. i had the choice not to and i took it, because i am a true monster.

Dahmer is one of the most relatable to me, because he honestly felt a lot of remorse for what he did, Albert Fish is one of the more interesting ones to me, as well as Kemper. I wouldn't say I have a most interesting one though, same as I don't have a favoritemusic genre, skateboard, car, or anything like that.

Ohhhh
WELP
Good luck in indulging in that.
You should seriously consider just killing people instead.
I don't know from experience but I hear it's much more thrilling

people, are something which i do think about, HOWEVER, i dont think i would ever kill a man, unless put in a situation where it was my last resort. i like playing god, but at the same time i dislike ending the life of the most dangerous game without properly setting everything up, my urges for people are much different in a sense than animals. they are more distant, because i can see anyone becoming like me, just takes a little nudge to become a sociopath, or a flipped sense of morality. in a sense people are worth more than a common urge killing, but at that i dont think id ever follow through with killing anyone. Meh just a collection of thoughts i suppose.
gonna add you to this because kinda sums up my thoughts.

I guess by default Dahmer would be my favorite actually. I relate a lot to the mindset he had and his morbid and vast curiousity when it came to what he did.

Yeah, dahmer is someone who i didnt have the same reliability, but all the same hes one of the most interesting. The thing i always got from Dahmer, was this childlike persona he kept tucked away. everything about him, reminded me of an almost misguided child, wish i could've had a conversation with him solely to find out his thoughts.

Homeless women might be an easy thing to do?
It's probably not the "high" you're looking for but in the city I grew up in about a year ago there was this couple that went around handing out poisoned food to homeless people.
They took out like 20 something people in less than 3 hours

I, however, could definitely see myself crossing that line, which is why I stay away from killing or torturing anything anymore. I think that you get a lot out of the hunt and the thrill of the kill and being in control of a things life. I get more of the thrill from the torture and the kill only came when I was sick of it or needed to cover up what I did to the animal. I enjoyed playing with it's mind and seeing the transformation of it's mindset and how it went about things before and after.

That and hitchhikers. I think that because of how easy it is that is why most serial killers start with them. I know I felt very tempted numerous times when I was on a cross country roadtrip a few years back and picked up this homeless hitchhiker dude in the Mojave desert. Just out of prison, no family, drunk off his ass. It would have been so easy to take a wrong turn and off onto a desert trail but I decided against it and let him off where he asked me to bring him.

i think thats where our two minds divulge. I Enjoy playing god, but hurting it to much doesnt help any urge, it makes me think i did more than i had to. i cant cross a line, because ill go from a more traditionally psychopathic personality, to a much more sociopathic one. My pleasure is derived from playing god, which is why when i talk about hurting people, they deserve to feel like a god is ending their life, not someone whos ultimately just doing it out of a need.

I dont like poisoning serial killers for a few main reasons. its mainly because its senseless murder, i am not there when they die, all that ive done is kill them for no reason other than the kill, its a complete lack of elegance, or rightful pain and dignity that i think a human deserves to die with. I mean as for the hitchhiker, if i had a place set up where i deemed hed die with my own idea of dignity, i can imagine maybe going through with it, but at that it would still be a longshot. Mostly because my urge for animals dips off after the biggest game, however ill say it again the most dangerous game are people, which is why perhaps i would even take consideration to it.

bump

Yeah, I agree with you on that. Not so much on the dignity part, I have no illusion that the way I want a thing to die has any dignity for them, but I think that people who poison or even drug are cowards and weak. I simply have no respect for it, that's my biggest problem with Dahmer, his use of drugs on his victims. It dulls their mind and they don't get as much of the mental experience from it. That's one big thing for me, like I said earlier, I enjoyed seeing the mental change.

bumping

yea, my idea of dignity, goes as far as until the creature accepts its death or however close it can comprehend that, understands the pain is real, after that it doesn't deserve to suffer anymore, i don't like hurting more than i have to i guess.

bumpin

bump

it felt like we've been talking for 20 minutes, its been over an hour how about that, im probably going to leave in around 20 more minutes, but id like to say now its great talking to you.

bumping

bumpin

bump

Yeah dude, I haven't ever talked about it before to be completely honet. It's one of those things that you just don't want to bring up ever. (Hence why I said I have never and will never see a psychiatrist)

yea, i can agree with that, i dont either want to be under investigation/put on some pills that eliminate every thing that makes me the person i am, though admittedly it would probably be better for the world around me.
I only bring it up in threads like these, because elsewhere id be sincerely screwed if i did and honestly talking to you is far more therapeutic than anything i could get from one those know-it-all psychiatrists.

bump

bumping

bumpin

at least there's a couple people capable of seeing through this "I'm so dark and twisted" bullshit

im a diagnosed psychopath, but if you want to call me an edgelord go for it.

bump

Not diagnosed as anything and never claimed to be "dark and twisted" if you want to call me an edgelord than so be it. I just wanted to talk about stuff that I have never brought up before and speaking my mind. I do admit that I sort of cringed at some of the stuff I said and thought, "Man, some faggot is probably gonna call me an edgelord for this shit". Guess I was right.

well anyway its been fun, but i have to go to sleep i got work tomorrow. hope talking was helpful to you see you around user.