Is this their worst album? Literally the only decent song in it is 2+2 = 5

Is this their worst album? Literally the only decent song in it is 2+2 = 5

Wolf At Door and Myxmatosis are good too you pleb

What about songs like There There and A Wolf at the Door? Idk how anyone can call this their worst album when Pablo Honey exists

No. In fact it's superior to AMSP and TKOL. And PH obviously.

This.

Thread now locked.

Have you even listened to Where I End and You Begin?

it's the contrarian's favorite album

There are plenty of good songs here, just too much filler.

AMSP isn't good but its better than this. At least its unique and sticks to a theme
>and TKOL
Oh ok you're just a pleb

Wrong

Right

Is this their best album? Literally the only bad song is I Will.

What's the filler?

I haven't heard this album yet, I've listend to Radiohead's albums from the bends to Amnesiac and AMSP and the only ones I liked were Kid A and amnesiac and I hated the others. I'm thinking of trying this one next, how is it compared to their others?

The composition is inconsistent.
You'll have Aphex Twin-lite tracks that immediately go into guitar tracks, still good though.

I enjoyed it more than TKoL.

It's pretty boring

That cover really makes me think

I really like HTTT but honestly it's not as good as other albums by them
Better than Pablo Honey, yes
Tbh it's themes and ideas are even more relevant with current events

HTTT lacks of logic, and 14 tracks its too much for it, i listen to it lile Thom playlist, only 10 songs in different order(google it) i keep the others as a bonus.
I love TKOL but def will lose against the others.

Not sure how you'll like it. It's sort of a fusion between OKC and Amnesiac- lots of very lite textured IDM mixed with lots of alt. rock. There's a decent Krautrock influence on the record too, particularly with There There and Where I End & You Begin.

Yep. Try Thom's order.

This. Even Thom knows that it had too much filler, he even created his own new tracklisting for the album with just 10 tracks.
They had a short amount of recording time with it, so everything was rushed and the band didn't have enough time for quality control.

the gloaming

But that'a a fantastic song. It's gotten better from live renditions, but the one on the album works very well.

I love every song on this album

Perfect 1990s into 2000s album

Also, how many songs do you know that are written in the scale of "we suck young blood" and actually good?

I mostly agree with you, but what do you mean by the scale of We Suck Young Blood? The tempo? The sparseness? The length? Honestly I feel it could've been done better by omitting the 1 minute where the song crescendos and gains tempo.

>he doesn't get the gloaming

In Rainbows > OK Computer > Kid A > AMSP > Amnesiac > HttT > The Bends > TKoL > PH

Never loved this album but it's not bad. Sounds like the band panicked and wanted to get back to 'rock' after Kid A/Amnesiac. Comes off a bit rushed. There's a good album there but I can't think of what I'd cut.

these

haha true. I know how to play it really well on the piano too, Eb harmonic minor is a bitch

Are you out of your mind? Yes you are.

A Wolf at the Door
There, There
Myxomatosis
Backdrifts
Sit Down, Stand Up
A Punchup at a Wedding
Where I End and You Begin
Scatterbrain

all great

Agreed I also like sail to the moon its pretty underappreciated

Creep is their worst album

Kid A > OKC > AMSP > In Rainbows > HTTT >>> TKOL > The Bends > Pablo Honey

where's amnesiac tho

There, There is top 5 Radioheads

Th glmng is top 5 off that album
If anything sit down stand up is filler it's basically 2+2=5 round 2

between AMSP and In Rainbows

I unironically think this is their best album, and A Wolf At The Door is their best song

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. By scale you meant key.

It's their worst album but it's still a 6/10.

What the fuck, Sup Forums

I agree completly lol.

sit down stand up is literally filler. it's like thom couldn't be fucked to write any more lyrics and just started shouting 'the raindrops' over and over again in the middle of a recording session.

Kid a> in rainbows> amnesiac> hail to the thief> ok computer> the king of limbs> a moon shaped pool> the bends> Pablo honey

Anything else is wrong

You people are fucking stupid

Kid A > OK Computer > In Rainbows > TKoL > AMSP > The Bends > Amnesiac > HTTT > Pablo Honey

> TKoL > AMSP