Hey Sup Forums, I need some advice, I just messaged my uncle...

Hey Sup Forums, I need some advice, I just messaged my uncle, a few days ago he got upset with me for posting a story that wasn't completely verified (due to hippa) and sent me a text informing me that he had unfollowed me. I replied with something along the lines of "It's okay, no offence taken, we're still cool".

Fast forward to tonight and I thought I'd text him again, seeing if he had gotten over the ridiculous ordeal. This is what I got in response.

Additionally he said I should "do my research", that my grandma (his mom) "would be proud of me" to which I replied "Yes she would, she always has been." And one other message that I forgot what it said. He has since deleted all of his messages.

I was wondering, why he felt the need to text me informing me that he had unfollowed me, and why he replied to me like this tonight. I have a feeling I know the answer already but I wanted some other input, if you guys don't mind.

Thanks Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You care a lot about your uncle user, what gives?

I plan to text bomb him, the likes of which has never been seen before, calling him a dick. He's a lot older than me, twice my age at least, and I feel like I was the more rational adult person in our conversation.

He just comes across as immature and condescending to me, which really gets under my skin, I can't stand being talked down to, drives me nuts.

I just wanted another point of view from someone who isn't my wife and I figured this would be my best bet.

Also he didn't reply to my bottom text message at all.

Reminds me of that time when I was at SeaWorld and got a chance to swim with the killer whales. One of them tugged down my board shorts and forcefully gave me fellatio with its gigantic tongue. Sure it was wrong, but noone dared stop it. Those things are huge. The tongue was very pink and soft and warm. The behemoth used its teeth too, but in a gentle, playful manner. I became a man that day, for better or for worse. I returned to the water park but a few years ago. I attended the show of the beast in question. Front row seats. In between tricks i perchanced to glance at the great whale's eye, and caught a wink. The whale remembered me, and I it. That day, under the crimson sun, surrounded by people, the killer whale and I shared a secret moment that stretched on into eternity. And it is one moment that I will never forget, nor shall the whale. Of this much, I am sure.

Jesus Christ 10/10 read. Would read again.

My uncle touched my penis once or twice too

Yes but he is being a dick again here isn't he? I mean I don't want to bomb him at 3am with random quotes from The Great Gatsby for no reason..

youtube.com/watch?v=5ODMUbe7J-I&t=175s

Are you a Medical Provider in any fashion for your Uncle, OP?

Thank u.

No sir, I don't think he has any friends, I was simply trying to offer my friendship to him.

If you are not involved in Medical Care or Legal Service with Medical Aspect involved, then you are not bound by HIPAA law.

Medfag, here

Oh no, it was an article about a guy dying in an ambulance because protesters blocked the road, he was the father of a 4 year old daughter.

For some reason my uncle went off on me for posting it and demanded I do more research. I'm much more intelligent than him and I think he knows that, which is why I assume he acted the way he did..

OP, I don't really understand from your description what the story or dispute was about.

It doesn't really matter though. When a family argument arises out of something kinda stupid, say a difference of political or religious views, or something someone did/said, you (plural) need to get over it. Maybe let it rest in your mind a few more days, so you're not quite as emotional. Then call him, and work things out. Like if you can sincerely apologize for something, do that, or if you really don't feel you should, just focus on moving past it. He does sound like probably the more immature person about it, but he's family man, forgive and forget. Good luck!

But he's a nasty person, no one in my family on my mom's side (his side) likes him. He has a brother that hasn't talked to him in probably 30+ years. When I talked to my mother and grandmother they both warned me that he was not my friend and that they weren't surprised by his reactions.

Prior to this we'd text semi-regularly, but he would text me shirtless pictures, which made me uncomfortable.

He has HIV and I think that's why he acts the way he does but I'm still livid, it's been a couple days but I need to retaliate, the messages in the OP were me just testing him, seeing if he had moved on or not, clearly he hadn't. I need to teach him a lesson, he can be an asshole, just not to me. Starting at 3:00am I'm going to send him 1000 text messages that all read "You're a dick." I don't even care about being the bigger person at this point, I just want to fuck with him. He's a piece of shit.

>I'm the more mature adult
>Call him a dick 1,000 times at 3 a.m.

Here, I've got an amazing idea. Its kind of complex so read carefully. How about you just move on with your life. Crazy, right?

Wtf is sending him 1000 texts going to do other than slightly irritate him? That's a fucking retarded plan, dude.

Hey dickhead, did you not read the fucking last two sentences of that post?

>I don't even care about being the bigger person at this point, I just want to fuck with him. He's a piece of shit.

You are so fucking retarded, go back to playing Overwatch with your 0 friends and enjoy your state of arrested development because you're too goddamn incompetent to figure your way out of your parent's house.

Any other ideas? It's just something simple that I know I can easily do and it won't cause too much damage, just kind of annoy him.

I mean, no, because I'm not a petty dickweed with sand in my vagina.

If you don't like him, either fight him like a man or ignore him. Those are your two options.

He's 600 miles away and he has HIV, why the fuck would I fight him?

And I'm not going to ignore him, not even close. Why did he feel the need to text me "I unfollowed you on Facebook hurr durr"? That's really what ignited this I think. The audacity to try to get a rise out of me, I'm going to teach him a small lesson tonight.