Literally just uninstalled and cancelled subscription 5 minutes ago

Literally just uninstalled and cancelled subscription 5 minutes ago.
I've been playing since I was 16 since the end of vanilla, played all of BC, and begin of Lich King, then went into Air Force came back at end of LK for couple weeks stopped.
Then played again in Cata twice first time about a month then 2nd time about 2-3 months.
Got out of Air Force friends tried to get me to play MoP didn't play.
Then WoD came out I came back for 2 weeks got to 100. Then realized I couldn't do this anymore, I do music for a career and it was interfering.
Well when I thought I'd never play again.. One of my long time friends messages me telling me "Legion" has came out. For some reason I decide to give it a while thinking I'll just check it out nothing serious.
Well it was ok at first, I was limiting my time on it. Then slowly week after week I started playing more and more. And noticed real life things we're being ignored. I started telling myself I am gonna stop playing soon.
This went on for couple weeks. But Legion is a different beast, hard to explain best not to. I stopped playing with an 880iLvl with 2 legondarys.
Today when I logged in, I just felt so guilty. I never felt like that when I logged in, ever since I have played. I couldn't take it. Had to remove it.
I just had to remember the achievements and everything you get, do not mean anything in real life unless you are playing WoW for a living.
I lost 20 days of played to the game. It's ok time to move foward. I am not gonna say I will never play again because I said that last time. But it's gonna be harder to get me to play if I ever do..
I hope this story can help someone, just ask yourself, how is this bettering me as a person.

tumblr.com

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted

trip quads...... nice

i recommend over watch as a replacement

Quads has spoken

Quads of truth

>MMORPG
>Activision
>Brand loyalty
People like you are the reason they kept producing horseshit

I racked up hundreds of days /played from patch 1.5 through to TBC, and then about 100 in Wrath. You could say it's a waste of time, but it was no worse than watching TV/youtube videos/playing sports. I actually got a job at my first firm through connections I made while raiding in Wrath.

WoW was no longer serving me

>lvl 880
>days of played
>legondarys

Jesus, what a homosexual thread. I don't play wow, never have. I don't play games in general, fuck. Go to the gym or something. You all are just a bunch of cringy virgin neckbeards who beat off to traps and furry cartoons and compare pictures of each other's dicks. Kys

b8

>i egolift too much with bad form
>see u at the spine doctor, losers

Why are you here?

mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May a gym bro accidentally drop a 105 pound dumbbell on your face while you're on the bench press.

I don't get it, WoW is just a bland shitty MMORPG. There is no special game mechanics nor even a tolerable story.

Why do so many love it?, I have tried playing several times but by the time I hit level cap I am so fucking bored of it I never start the grind for gear.

>trip quads

That's the most addicting part, the grind for gear. Especially in Legion where it's ALL RNG. It's like gambling hoping to win better gear.

Addictive*... Only faggots say addicting

Honestly, I was disappointed in Legion. Also they killed the mage class

20 days played??? God damn casuals.

I liked everything except how they did the classes. In PvP most classes felt the same.

wanna play some wow?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.............................

Homosexual?!!! I'll have you know I get all the bitches at the trueshot lodge and the dalaran sewers Cucklord! I don't play wow either you nerd. I LIVE IT! I am the Huntsmaster! I have spent years training my body in the gyms and arenas of Orgrimmar and far reaches beyond Azeroth itself. Now I voted for Lord Donald of the Trump clan, one who envisions my future just like my former War chief the late great Garrosh Hellscream. Who by the way also grabbed his women by the pussy like a true man unlike yourself. The only beating I do when I beat off a fury or traps is when my blade strikes the pathetic alliance worgen. I'm 7/7M 1/3M 885 with Legendary Belt and Legendary boots. GET AT ME SON!
> Kys
Dumbass doesn't even know about feign death

Y so autismal?

20 days? Im 150 in the hole here bud

cuz they are

3 damage 1 aoe 1 stun 1 block and 1 special

I played a lot and bought a Logitech G13 keypad to improve my APM for arenas and raiding. The second I unboxed it I paused and went shit... is this seriously what it's coming to and how far I'm going into this game to "get gud"? Am I really about to cross the line from semi-HC to HC enthusiast by getting a peripheral that is only and just for a fucking MMO?

Uninstalled WoW that very day. Still check the website now and then esp dark legacy comics and fan comics but I don't miss it anymore. I had great times and memories with internet friends but no RL friends played with me, except my girlfriend who would often watch me raid and shoutcast for the raid team since she could just watch mechanics while the rest of us focused on our roles. I'm very fucking lucky in this regard.

>pic related, my gf made a trial account to be in-game with me for the final achievement of What A Long Strange Journey It's Been.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.............................

Let her, I'll rape her

Fuck off