Ask a fresh Boot Marine right out of MCRDPI anything. Boot camp related or not

Ask a fresh Boot Marine right out of MCRDPI anything. Boot camp related or not.

How was the dryer?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

how's it feel knowing you're a puppet and nothing more than that?

I don't do it for the patriotism, I do it cause I like the challenge to be honest, I like actually making myself better. I don't get involved with politics, we are all someone's puppet.

The dryer?

"Challenge" lol boots gonna boot right?
What's your son to be Mos? If any other than 03 just go ahead and kys

How was it getting gassed until snot went from your nose to the floor.

03XX
They told me we get put into a room later a pick or some shit

Hahaha I had to go in twice
Not fun, worst that I expected actually

Fuckin boot. You know, how was riding in the dryer?

Yep congrats on fucking yourself over. 03life fucking blows dick

LMAO! keks.

fuck off boot

They don't do that any more. Something about pussy ass boots crying having

Do you like your egga scrambled ir sunnyside up

I'm actually kinda curious what the fuck the dryer was. Oh an every platoon and company is diffrent, I got hazed just like everyone else

Guy who originally asked how was the dryer here

I get out in 8 months. Can't. Fucking. Wait.

Dosnt matter they feed you the same thin everyday at the chow hall for breakfast.

do they cover mowing down unarmed american civilians in training or is it something you're going to be expected to learn in the field?

oh btw OP

when you go to ITB, and if you see a loud ass cammed grey/blue gto, that's me.

They go over how to shoot a weapon, and use a bayonet, basic (extremely basic) "martial arts" but they actually emphasize no killing women or children and my drill instructors told use to follow orders, but sometimes you need to use your judgement and if an order is unlawful, you do not follow it. My heavy specifically said that; sometimes you need to know and use your morals to see if an orders wrong, but you better be fucking sure you know the order is unlawful

712230040 here op
When you get home, will you have scrambled or sunnyside up eggs

How does it feel to be a fucking boot?
And don't worry, you'll grow out of that
Oh, and what's your mos?

>Got fucked with a 5 year contract
>work13 hour nights
>want to die
>feels bad man
Fuck air wing bro, I should have been a nuke

Doesn't count you POG

Can confirm. Currently in the air wing. Shouldve been ATC or intel.

what career would you have now if you'd paid attention in school?

What's your job?
I got fucked out of intel and ATC and all the high end smart shit because of my citizenship when I enlisted

Company
DIs
Active/Reserves
Mos, never mind you're 03.

POG LIFE BEST LIFE. UT BEST SECTION.

I'm quite glad that I'm I-level tho

You lucky fuck. I level is where its at, nice shop, good hours, long chow. Fuck you guys, i want it so bad

im a us marine poole and id like to ask if youve ever had sex with a man

Fuck off boot

Are you ready to kill kids? Women? The weak? the cold? The hungry?

Plus I'm night crew and a CDI

I work Sunday-Thursday from 1530-2300*
Depends how busy we are