last digit is my guess

post more, you fucking dipshit.

What would you do to her face

spray my baby batter all over it

MOAR

Will post more for more wwyd

pls blowjob thanks
or facial

i'd cum in her ass and take her out on the town with the jizz still in her rectum.

not much cock and shood take more... shes so hot.. i wonder does she have a bush?

she is fucking gorgeous

any vids?

im liking what im seeing. she looks like a dirty little whore

MORE!!!!!!!

more of this indian princess

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

so is there no more?

The same amount as these dubs

What about her makes her a whore?

nigger

she doesn't look like a whore idiot... she looks like a good kid. leave her alone

just post the fucking pictures you faggot

Look at that fuccken face bro
Bitch is dying for the D
Dem dick sucking lips
She built for fucking

got her in something more revealing? tanktop???

her lips were built for sucking fat cocks

i maintain that she is a good girl and you should leave her the fuck alone asshole. you're a creep.

i do beleive she is very due for a good fucking, wouldn't you agree?

Light it on fire

I can make out her freaken bra! I'm officially hard!

keep em coming

she is practically asking for a facial

is there not going to be anymore nudes?

Those lips are incredible, any more blow pics?

Looking

id bend her over and ram her hard in the rear

Need the ass bruv

I know you're holding out on us my man, post pics of her getting nailed

i concur

Thoughts now

Well are you talking about quantity of cock she takes? Or the maximum length of cock she is able to take? Two different questions with two different answers.

I'd say 7 is her max.

She's sexy as fuck, you the one fucking her? I hope she's getting her face painted the way she deserves as often as possible

Friend of mines GF, found her set on here a while back. From what I've heard her ex was 9 inches, and they used to have frequent sex, more than with my current friend, I wonder why

my wife cant take anything over 7. she keels over in pain ... its pretty annoying sometimes when you just want to mash the whole thing in.

she prolly hates yer friends small dick..

id love to see how she would make out with my dick.. pic related

also how did you hear her ex had a nine incher?

Overheard her and her friends conversations

do you think less of yer friend knowing his dick is so small?

also does he know the last guy had 9?

Nope I dont give a shit, and probably not

Green text that conversation faggot! I'm super hard right now!

Don't remember much besides that sorry m8

Then make it up! I don't care

Was she complaining about it? Or did she missed his dick?

She was just talking about how he used to come every weekend since they didn't live close, and for the entire weekend just fuck

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

slowest thread ever just post the set ya fucken neckbeard