ITT: Feels thread Sup Forums

ITT: Feels thread Sup Forums

Some people may remember this story from 4 days ago but I am writing it again.

I am 29yo and I am going to be homeless in 4 days from now, right in time for the holidays and the cold. Recently I lost a battle with the IRS and they seized my entire savings and checking accounts (nearly 80k in total, because I owed 120k in past taxes). I had a CPA but he did fuck all and apparently had me claim quite a few things I shouldnt have. I didnt know what I was doing with taxes, so I thought this guy would help.

My fiancee of 3 years left me because she couldnt handle the "stress". I have a form of muscular dystrophy that is slowly causing my muscles to waste away, especially my heart muscle. It causes me a great deal of pain, but I had been handling it well with meds. I have no family, because my family was INCREDIBLY abusive.

I hadnt had a meal in 3 days before that post was made, and an user decided to give me 3.00 on paypal (I never did thank you properly. From the bottom of my heart thank you), so I got some ramen. The next time the food bank is open is in a week and half so I wont be eating till then. I have NO change or money period.

I cant get a job in my field any more because the company I was working for got audited because of me, and was forced to pay millions. Then word got out about me. Now no one will touch me with a 10 foot pole.

This isnt the reason I am posting this. Its just a back story. The reason is as follows:

Please everyone, I hope you have a good holiday. I really do. I hope you experience all the great things that I wont be experiencing. Good food, family, friends, music, games, love, enjoyment. I truly mean this. I hope each and every one of you has a good time. Try to remember, you arent useless. You arent worthless. You have a place in this world. You have something even if you think you dont. You are amazing people, each and every one of you. I mean it. Since 2007, you guys have made me laugh, made me cry, made me cringe, made me rage, made me vomit (yes I did once), and made me love. Youre all amazing people with amazing gifts. Even if you haven't found your gift yet, you still have one. You have a place in this world.

So please have fun for me. Think of these words I have said here tonight, and try to have fun. You're amazing, even if you dont realize it yet. You're all worth more than gold.

One thing I will always have is hope. That is fading as my stomach eats itself, and it will fade when I am forced into the cold, but I have hope. Hope for the future. Hope for you all.

Im not sure I actually want to belive this, but thanks for making me feel like something more than shit. Kudos.

OP here, nice trips! Lucky 7's

But thats the beauty of Sup Forums. No matter how believeable or unbelievable something is, it may in fact be the opposite. Just remember, I never asked anything of anyone. I am not begging or anything, I am just trying to tell you guys that you actually are worthwhile people. You arent useless, you arent shit. You're amazing in your own way user.

bump

Funny you should mention lucky
I lost my bluetooth speakers today
But the more I thought about it during the day, the less it seemed to "matter"
Sure im still pissed and whatnot
Sure I still want them back
But in the grand scheme of things, there are more important things to be thinking about and worrying about; the world is still turning and all im worrying about is something replaceable, not to mention im lucky to even have a decent life.
You really put it into perspective
Thanks I guess.
Bloody hell 120k in tax

Headphones*

Yep thats the way to think about things. I mean my problems might seem huge to some, and yet still seem near trivial to others. Its all about perspective.

But hey, I hope you get them back user. Who knows, maybe your luck is changing for the better.

Hopefully I can use this time to contemplate the direction of my life and my choices instead of wasting time sulking. Thanks for the talk, probably won't ever forget this. Hope you find a way out too; it's all a matter of finding the first steps and working from there,

Can't you get a meal at a local church or charity?
Or even try to dumpster dive?

gonna goto sleep now but I truely hope you find a way out bro.
Make a post tmr!!

Thanks OP

Luck

Good luck OP, maybe things will turn around. You never know.

That was something I hoped to accomplish! I am glad I helped you, even a bit. It makes everything worth it.

Like I said, I will always have hope. Its something no one can take away from me. Thank you.

Yep. The church thing isnt viable because only one church here runs a food pantry, and that in a week and half. The dumpster diving will happen im sure, when I am a bit more desperate.

Have a good night sleep. I really appreciate it. I will make one tomorrow. Im about to get some sleep myself.

Anytime Sup Forumsro

Hey man, having been homeless before there's a lot of options in the homeless shelters. Also, generally no matter where you are, the Catholic Church will be serving soup somewhere. Just try to search for soup kitchens, or you can ask the actual church.

Things are gonna come back up for you, bro. You've gotta feel the lowest lows to get the highest highs, just have faith!

I don't need this :c

Ex hobo fag here OP. Many places will throw perfectly good food out. Try checking the bins behind grocery stores or pizza places, often the stuff will still be packaged and is only thrown out because it can't be sold. I'm in the UK, but this probably applies to a lot of places so it's worth a try.

If you're good at bullshitting people, you could also try showing up at a church. They'll probably notice that you look like shit and ask, then give them a big story about how god is testing you and how you don't know what to do. At the very least someone will probably give you a cup of tea lol.

Think outside the box dude!

Also, avoid making friends with other homeless people. I can't stress this enough. While they may be useful to direct you to places like soup kitchens etc, don't even get on name terms if you can avoid it. They'll only stand in your way or fuck things up for you, possibly even rob your ass.

Oh yeah man, I work at a grocery store and we've legitimately thrown away whole boxes of perfectly good donuts before. And if you have to much pride to dumpster dive them, you could always go around collecting free samples. Especially since today is a Saturday.

Lost my reaction folder, help me out.

If you are a CPA you really fucked up the tax code. There are many provisions for "living expense" that the IRS cannot cease. My take this is a weak troll attempt. Fuck off.

Oh this I knew. If I can get into the nearest city, im going to be careful about this.

Huh, ill check out dumpsters around restaurants. Thanks for the tip. About the church, ive already gotten a few types of cookies and refreshments by attending at the last moment right as its letting out.

>If you are a CPA you really fucked up the tax code. There are many provisions for "living expense" that the IRS cannot cease. My take this is a weak troll attempt. Fuck off.

They can completely freeze your accs until AFTER your court hearing which is what happened. According to my lawyer, they are then able to take out their share minus living expenses up to a certain amount of time.

Like I said, what do I have to gain by lying?