Hey Sup Forums, show your heart today and sign the petition. I hope they find this fucker

Hey Sup Forums, show your heart today and sign the petition. I hope they find this fucker.

animalplea.org/p/demand-justice-for-man-that-skinned-his-dog-alive-and-published-photo-online

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=YDalXhPmt_k
youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this real?

Here is a picture from before the pupper was skinned.

As far as I can tell, yes. I just pulled this off of Facebook. Hoping Sup Forums can help somehow. Can we trace the origination of these pics?

after skinning a (dead) cat for my anatomy class, I have learned that skinning animals is not always the easiest thing to do, especially around the paws. Hopefully something happens

bumping

what about the hundreds of thousands that are skinned alive AND eaten in asian countries? arrest an entire fucking country?
>op is a confirmed faggot

what about your mom? arrest her for giving birth to a retard??

>cuntfermed fag

There's no way this is real. I've skinned hundreds of animals because of hunting and it simply would not be that "clean". Even when they're dead you have to sever chunks that are too attached with sinew, gouging out areas of meat. A live animal would 1. Not be alive very long once you started and 2. the living tissue would be too difficult to easily sever.

That's a dog in make-up.

Fucking slavs. Always doing that fucking crouch stand shit looking pissed off.

Not OP, but at least they are used for something other than hurting a defenseless animal. It's different in this situation assuming this is not just a pic of some fag in china

Someone should skin him.

you sure bamboozled me, user

You're full of shit.

yeah and look how fucking dench that dog is. No way you could skin it without it going rabid on you

fair enough

1. How's there not more blood?
2. How was this even possible? Did the dog just sit there relatively still and take it?

We need to find his location and hire a hit man to kill this fucker.

They aren't skinned alive, dumbass. Do you realize how unnecessarily troublesome that would be? they get a whack over the head to knock them out and then butchered while unconscious. For once in your pathetic life, use your fucking brain

Fuck dogs. Good on the Mongol

would this be considered a mlem or a blep

I really hope this is fake... poor pup,

found the normy

>thinking any online petition has ever made the slightest difference to anything ever

I don't even get why so many people take pictures of themselves with the animal. Even if you don't care that people know, it does't seem like a photo op they should both be in

as a korean fag, i can confirm they are skinned alive

:,(

If that's the way you skin game, you're terrible at it

will?

>butchered while unconscious
>still alive
you absolute madman, having the gall to tell others to use their brains when you can't.
you fucked up bad holy shit you fucking loser

This. You can get most of the hide off the body cleanly, but not the legs, paws or head.

Plus the dog would have to be very, very still the whole time, while going through excruciating pain.

I call shenanigans.

Bumping for the doggo. rip

He was sedated.

spoken by someone who's only witness it on game of thrones or some other suck neckbeard source

s u c c

a chink skinned a dog, and this surprises someone?

this

witnessed*
such*

Typing with a shattered wrist here

We have tried and true ways of punishing entire Asian countries...

Just for the record I was in Asia and seen an animal skinned in person.. They were still alive and still moving after bieng skinned .. Upsetting to say the least...

could you not cum?

This isyears old go you goddamned newfag

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?3911-Shocking-Rival-Gang-Member-Flayed-Tortured-and-Throat-Slit

Not really..

But thats just a dirty mexican, not a sweet doggo

It was a nigger dog in the first place so who cares

>There's no way this is real. I've skinned hundreds of animals because of hunting and it simply would not be that "clean". Even when they're dead you have to sever chunks that are too attached with sinew, gouging out areas of meat. A live animal would 1. Not be alive very long once you started and 2. the living tissue would be too difficult to easily sever.

I imagine deer skin is a lot tougher than a dog, just by feeling both of them. I've only ever skinned deer, but dog skin does't feel near as tough. Also, the deer I've skinned look that clean. It says the dog was sedated.

I'm calling legit.

so they aren't skinned alive but they get skinned while unconscious????
?????
???? for once in your pathetic life use your fucking brain

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

the point being that sweet doggo was alive while it happened

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YDalXhPmt_k
See for yourself

yeah, other user probably plays lots of Cabela's Big Game Hunting or some shit and wants to sound cool and smart.

when in reality hes just a dumb nigger

Bumping to help all doggies around the world

Yeah. If you look at the petition it says:
"The man you see to the right in the image above painfully skinned his dog while he was alive after sedating him. Then he took pictures of the poor skinned dog and proudly posted them on various social media sites. He continued to brag about the experience stating that he “enjoyed the process” and even noted that he had given the Staffordshire Terrier dog special sleeping pills to get him to fall asleep in the beginning, then woke him up forcing him to “SIT” for a photo shoot. This low-life human continued to brag as reported via social media and major Russian news sites."

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

OP just wants your identity

Holy fuck why not just fucking kill it first?

So, like, what was the impetus here? What did he THINK would happen? Did he think people were going to just be like, "good job"? Gramma "liked" this photo?

There is more than one way to skin a cat, I hear. You probably just did it poorly.

nice dubdubs

Ancient Chinese secret.

Fucking slavic maggots. I can't wait for Trump to take over Russia and put these faggots into camps.

did not do it poorly, i was doing it carefully since it was a kitten and wanted to avoid cutting too deep and risk severing the already thin muscle and fascia

The fuck is that boat in the middle doing? Did it get lost?

I would gladly empty a mag into this faggot's skull. Fuck I am raging right now. We need to find this soulless fuck and delete him.

All the other ones got lost, actually.

ok I agree. Dogs in China are eaten, this one was tortured.

look for him. you have his face, it shouldn't be that hard

Fuck this shit pisses me off. In Australia, the biggest punishment you get for animal torture is a fine and 2 years jail. That's fucked.

So my buddy is related to this guy. They run an animal rescue. That was his fathers dog. Guy is one sick motherfucker. Yes this is real. Arkansas fags for ya.

my cousins are from arkasas, fuck them

and fuck this guy

so anything happen to the guy who skinned the dog? much media coverage?

A public outrage and urgent petition has been created because of these horrible acts demanding that the man who did this is found and strictly punished. The man has been identified on several Russian websites as Uzya Baktybay. Reports also note that he lives in Taraz, which is in the southern part of Kazakhstan.

Many of his friends on social media were also reportedly encouraging and mocking the dog who had been skinned alive!

Outraged people posted their anger on VKontakte, a Russian social media platform, and shortly after, the horrific photos were deleted to conceal the crime. Baktybay even went as far as to delete his entire social media account, but thankfully someone had already copied the image and now thousands are demanding justice for the horrible acts that have happened.

People also noticed other disturbing images on Baktybay’s social media account which depict him organizing various series of dog fights in his garage which point to further acts which we may not even know the extent of now.

Bump

so his name is Uzya Baktybay, from Taraz, Kazakhstan. you have his name, his face and where he lives. what are you waiting for?

Lol, nah. None of that is accurate.

I'm from Arkansas. Fuck you. Are your cousins hot?

checked

not unless you like 12 year olds

and the one that is of age is one of the worst sjws ive seen in a while

>Pit Bull

Okay. Who cares. Dog has his tongue out, he looks happy.

lets find this fucking chink and fist fuck him with a hot iron rod.

his name is right there. find him and beat him

I know who that is.

Protip: it's Jackie Chan

Im going to fuck your mother with a 10 ft. pole and I'll pull her tongue out after im done with her. So she'll look happy.

cool

under rated post

You don't know how this works, do you?
Also it's just a dog

I cant find his name and cant stand looking at that picture anymore. Besides it seems like the piece of shit is in kasafuckstan and Im in mexico.
I would not beat him, I would castrate him and cut off his hands.

CHECKT

And you are just a fucking loser. Can I come over and skin you alive you fucking edgelord?

Uzya Baktybay. it's on OP's link

>Pit bull

And nothing of value was lost

fuck fuck fuck I'm going to sign

Humans aren't dogs nigger. It's different, mr "I'm going to kill you online". You're pathetic

Like a petition will do shit.

Give me just a hint of your location and I'll show you just how pathetic I am.
Would be nice to show you how your life is of much less importance than that of an innocent dog, who at least isnt a fucking sack of shit like you.

oh relax, it's just a fucking dog, and a bad and ugly one, too.
the world is better off with one of these killed

signed it

it will make all his info available

It was sedated

>innocent
That dog killed 3 member of my family; don't sign this petition this dog is a serious killer and this man is a hero

I'm the hit man you hired. Where do you want me to start