21 year old trans college student here. Just started HRT this last week. Ask me anything!

21 year old trans college student here. Just started HRT this last week. Ask me anything!

How did you know you were trans?

How long have you been on Sup Forums?
And do you belive world peace is achievable?

I kind of figured it out along the way. I was wearing my mom's clothes when I was like 5 so .. It's kind of always been there .

Hmm.. 2 years maybe. Probably more like a year and a half. And I don't use it all the time. I go through periods where I use it more than others I guess.
- And as for world piece.. Maybe in the distant future. We are supposedly living during the most peaceful time in human history , but there is still a lot of conflict and I don't see it getting resolved anytime soon. We have Africa , South America, and Large parts of Eurasia that are very underdeveloped but also have great potential and are starting to see their potential in emerging markets. So maybe in the future we will see a much more developed africa and so on. We are in a very crazy time.

bump with more pics of me

Do you enjoy being an sexual object and nothing more than that?
How often do you get fucked?

Also, pls post feet soles and ass.
You look smooth af

Bumping for more pics

>Do you enjoy being an sexual object and nothing more than that?
Get off Sup Forums and go outside.

So, when are you gonna KYS?

What about
no

Is your butthole clean pink or brown ?

Why do you think being trans makes you worth attention? That is why you had the surgery isn't it?

Keep doing what ur doing! Everyone deserves to fully realize who they are. Q: Do you find yourself listening to trans musicians/consuming trans art more as you transition? Has it affected your taste in entertainment in any way?

why does my cat keep chewing plastic whenever he can ?

Yeah , I do but I also like hanging out and having a connection with them too. I have a lot of people hitting me up , but I'm only in a couple casual relationships. I'll try to take some new ones in like 20 ish minutes.

:P

I'm not going to because I want to deal with my problems like a responsible adult and live a happy and successful life. Does that answer your question?

Pink lol

I don't think that. I'm not worthy of attention necessarily. I mean a lot of things are. But I guess I sort of am. After all you did come here to respond to me didn't you?

A good artist is polarizing :) Also I haven't had any surgeries and I'm not even sure I will. Like I said I just started hrt.

Thank you !! That's really nice of you to say :) Uhmmm I've actually been thinking about that a lot. Like whether transitioning will affect my political opinions and musical taste and stuff like that . I don't think it has but it might in the future as I identify more as a girl . It has changed my opinion on certain things a little if I'm being completely honest.

Any chance of seeing face?

fuck off weirdo

Would you be willing to meetup with someone from Sup Forums and have something casual?

If yes, location?

From where?

Q: can I jack off to your nice ass??

I've met my first 20 year old transexual M-F who's had one year of hormone therapy. I'm a straight guy, but she's super fun, attractive, we text a lot, had a super fun date. She's getting worried that I'm not attracted to her though because I'm not advancing on her? But I'm scared of her penis. I'm a straight man and I know only you would understand. How does this work? I'm down for anything but me coming in contact with her dick and I'm afraid she'd want to peg me. How the fuck does it work with a straight guy and you?

I second this
(yes, that is a compliment)

Also, do you like girls or boys?

You just get your dick sucked and ram them.

Im for either but saw your ass and got diamond hard ;)

I mean, I feel that's what to expect, but despite them being a now, girl... what happens if they expect me to... return the favor...... She's a great person and I don't want her to feel like I'm using her. I'm such a pussy.

#notOP
But I take it as acompliment so thanks user

Then you should think about what she wants, and how to make her happy, and not just your own fucking sexsual life.
Sex is not all.
Also, you can just ask her. Chances are your getting freindzoned annyway user.

Do you have a feminine penis?

As a guy who has slept with 4-5 MtF transsexuals. Most of them don't even want their dick touched. They wanna make out with you and suck you off then they want you to fuck them hard and make them feel like a real woman. Also go for their nipples, trans people tend to have super sensitive nipples and love it when you suck and bite them. One i hooked up with had nipples so sensitive that just grazing her nipples through her shirt would make her moan. I bit and sucked on them like no ones business and loved every second of it.

Just ignore the dick. Besides, your getting anal which most chicks refuse to do.

What will you do when you hit 30 and get undesirable in every aspect?

Straight Savage.

no , no, and no..

Yes, yes, and yes. lol.

Come on guys give me some good questions. Really give me a good one.

Okay . Good question. Totally normal. You're just a straight guy who is attracted to a beautiful girl. There's nothing wrong with that. I've personally dealt with that with people I've been with. On more of a hook up level though. But all I can say is that there is nothing to be scared of. I would just be honest with her and tell her that you really like her and think she is beautiful but that you're just not used to it (I don't know but it sounds like you guys haven't gone too far physically.) If you really like her you will find a way to become comfortable with it or just think of it as a little clit. Because what you have to understand is that in her mind, she is a girl . Just be clear with what you want in a sexually and in a relationship and whatnot. If it goes that far. She sounds nice though!

I like both lol. It's kind of hard to say which I like most. I guess right now I'd say guys.. but I also stare at girls butts still if they are wearing yoga pants or something ya know?? but at the same time , I like to dress up in yoga pants and look pretty for other hot tall guys..? It's a mystery lol

Yes. lol

What will you do when I'm happy and beautiful and still rich and drinking fine wine with my family eating good food with people I love?

I have a fungus growing in my left cheek and it makes the cum taste weird. Is that normal?

Didn't mean location as in city if that's why you said no. I meant more country/state

do you consider yourself bisexual, meaning you enjoy both males and females in company, or are you committed to the attraction of one sex over the other? ive always wondered this when it comes to people who are transsexual, but i dont think I have ever heard anyones opinion on it.

Uncle Ronnie? Is that you?

Too manly.

Oh for sure, I live on west coast USA. What about you?

I've been thinking about that lately, since I just sort of told my mom about all this and have been seeing gender counselors and stuff like that.

I've gone through parts of my life where all I wanted to do was get pussy. And that's how I felt when I was younger like I needed to lose my virginity or I wasn't cool. I lost it at 14 and although Im glad I didnt lose it late I also think it fucked me up just because I got into a really serious and emotionally abusive relationship (me the bad guy) when I was too young to know myself at all really. I just felt like thats what I was supposed to do . and I did what I felt I needed to at the time. But it helped me realize who I really am. to answer your question , I would consider myself bisexual but I prefer men.

okay peace

Why not?

unnless we both made burn emails and you sent me pics and i liked an i vetted you. more trouble than it's worth honestly. Not to mention that it probably wouldn't work out geographically anyways.

Do you have anny pics of more of your back or thies?
Also, enjoying the show, op.

Annnnnnnnd I came

Can you show your pink asshole?

show cock op?

Post your kik tho