Get refballed because GOTTA KEEP AARON LOOKIN STRONG BROTHER

>Get refballed because GOTTA KEEP AARON LOOKIN STRONG BROTHER
>Literally move the ball at will without their starting RB
>Bortles looking good
>Ramsey looking unblockable on blitzes
>Amukamara playing his best game of his career according to PFF

How bad are the Chargers gonna get it on Sunday? I'm thinking 42-21. League-worst pass rush will get Rivers some points but overall there's only like 5 teams in the league that can go pace-for-pace on the scoreboard with Jacksonville at this point

RARE

It is foolish to think the Jacksonville Jaguars will have a good season. I don't care how many good young players they have. Those players will not be successful until they enter free agency and leave Jacksonville.

jaguar fans are truly the worst. their team is irrelevant and has been their entire existence outside of the first 3 years. every year is apparently the year they're finally going to turn the corner with all their new young talent, and they're all dumb wannabe hardcore fans who actually think shit like PFF is credible.

if you want to be a hipster faggot who pretends to know anything at least bandwagon the seahawks so you can look like retard about a team thats good

Kill yourself. And I'm a Vikes fan

>I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose?

>rare flag
>watches handegg

What went wrong with your life to come to this?

>qw8
>rare

>le Refball meme
You uppity niggers wouldn't be able to keep Aaron in check even if you took the entire Patriots team and org and put them in Jag uniforms. Quit acting like the failure of your defense to adjust to a pass heavy team has anything to do with your penalties

He's either stationed there or an expat dude, Kuwait is literally entirely foreign or expat. 0% chance some towelhead not only knows English well enough to shitpost here but also follows handegg and also supports a shitty bait team like the Jags within said sport

Actually, they did adjust. The secondary was on their receivers like stink on crap. Rodger was just brilliant. The refball was on the other side of the ball by not calling pass interference on the dudes guarding Robinson.

This is true desu. It is supposed to be the Jags year every year and it never happens. Bortles isn't terrible but he is far from being "good." If they could move the ball at will, they would have had more than 23 points. Yeldon had no room to run and they were totally reliant on good receiver plays. Don't expect great things from Ivory when he comes back either, Yeldon is the superior talent.

Ramsey looked good but it won't take offenses long to adjust to them using him in blitzes frequently.

The holding call on jokelel was a bit ticky tacky but not egregious. If he was good he wouldn't have been struggling to regain his block in the first place.

Also Kuwait isn't rare you guys need to lurk more.

>0% chance some towelhead not only knows English well enough to shitpost here but also follows handegg and also supports a shitty bait team like the Jags within said sport
Literally everyone here knows English m8. I took up NFL football when I went to the states in 2011 and the Jags were the first team I took a liking for

You got me tho, I'm from Djibouti

>meme country
>supporting meme team
like pottery.

It's certainly not rocket appliances.

How did they get refballed? Did the refs force them to not score in the redzone at the end of the game?

>ja booty

>Amukamara playing his best game of his career according to PFF

Amukamara has a ring too but you don't see people talking about it.

As a Giants fan, he's an average corner. He is a lot better than what you've had, though.

Letting the Packers CBs constantly tackle and hack Allen Robinson before the ball got there, pretty valid reason as to why they didn't score more points

Watched the game on RedZone. The refs were allowing Sam Shields to maul Robinson in the endzone.

>m-muh refball

>Jags """"""" fans"""""""" whining about refball
Haha oh wow. I bet you're a lifelong too huh?

Top jej I'm probably the only Somalilander on this board too, surprised there's foreigners like us here

904 here, we did get fucked by the refs but we still had a shot to win and the play calling was piss-poor.

7abibi relax, its just a game yeah?

I loved their performance for the most part except that last play to lose the game. But we can't talk shit until they start winning some games.

>Somaliland

I'm sorry senpai

Literally any call outside of a run play or a screen and Jacksonville is 1-0 right now. That's how well the passing game had been working and how well Bortles had been throwing the ball to that point