When you can't find subs for a movie

when you can't find subs for a movie ...

do you ever watch foreign films in languages you can't understand without subtitles?

you know how sometimes people get together and make up dialogue for a movie that's on mute?
I do the same thing when this happens

I do the same thing, plus I also involve myself in the movie. So when all the characters are quiet I have my own lines and then when they start talking again I pretend they're replying to me.

i watched captain phillips without subtitles

i watched the raid movies with no subtitles, not that they're needed anyway

no because Im not shit at piratin.

you haven't gone obscure enough

Not a movie, but a TV show. I watched Peaky Blinders without subs, shit was rough.

i do it most of the time

Slovenian translations are weird sometimes so i prefer to watch them unsubed(american and german)

do americlaps really need subs for an english tv show?

no, that guy is just retarded

Jesus calm down lol, I didn't mean to upset you.

yes

the english are subhumans whose language has degenerated into trollspeak over the course of the century since we left them

My niggas

>tfw english is not your native language so you watch literally all movies with subtitles

>watching the godfather
>part where michael retreats to sicily after the restaurant shooting
>all the dialogue scenes are subtitled [speaks italian]

english mvoies are pleb, pleb
whats your native language

well we wholeheartedly agree on that one

If it has nudity then yes, but if no then no.

Yes, I think cartoons express themselves visually most of the time and don't always need subtitles. I watched the king and the mockingbird recently. (It was bad, btw)

Mfw i've been trying to find some fucking srt's for the propaganda game for days now

Seriously what the fuck, 50% of the dialogue is in korean and the shit for brains-director of this doc didn't even bother to translate it? What the FUCK