Also
7.5/10
9/10

6/10

How is my wiener

8/10

9/10
Love your cock and waist.

greasy? looks like you were dipping that in crisco.

Would anyone rate me?

Thank you
Tnaaw.
You guys are to nice.

2/10
7/10

photoshop

9/10

10/10 easily.
Also i have the same armband somewhere at home.

i dont like it too veiny 6.5/10

Nigga I don't even know how to use that shit

also checked

R8 m3, 4non5

i see the photoshop blur dude

6.5/10

5/10

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls............

Gross. You need to get that shit chopped up, 4real.

-12/10

0.5/10

fuck off with this gay shit

How about this

Tiny/10

postin

Not much, but it's mine. How is?

Choose me!

Fuck outta here with that.

Gorgeous balls. 8/10

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.........

7/10. hot veins

beautiful head and foreskin

10/10
10/10
Can't see/10
10/10
10/10
8/10
8/10
10?/10
8/10 its kinda intimidating
See a doctor your dick is messed up
10/10
7/10
7/10
10/10
Sorry
10/10

You're welcome. Post more?

Yaay

More Yaaay

For you user, since you asked so nice

How about this

>For you user
So thick and sexy. Thank you!
Love the strawberry pillow by the way very cute.

Dusty but shapely?
7.5/10

did you make the veins that big or born with it?

Rate

GIMME DAT.

Haha. Thanks. Its been in the apartment longer than i have, but it is a nice comfy pillow
;)

7/10
6, 7 with lube/10

I am big cums to my penis

Rate

Needle/10

6.5/10
9/10 nice gif. Where did you get it? 5/10

why is b so full of faggots anymore gtfo with your gay ass dick pics go find a homo thread some place else

18m hard from all these cocks

Where? Also Sup Forums mad me thirsty for the cock

Rate

Rate my penis

R8

Rate me plzz

Rate me plz

Looks thick, 7/10

7/10

10/10 buddy.. would be your personal cock slut

7.5-8/10. Nice cock dude

7/10 looks exotic and like it would blow a good load

6.5/10 bad angle maybe??

8/10 nice curve

8.5/10 funny looking but massive and hard

4/10 would've been 10/10 if u wouldve cut those disgusting ass nails

8/10 would drain

Do me PLEASE!!!

Anyone posting in here not gay?

Will rate you if you rate me!!

Me

Bi why?

7/10

I just want to know so I'm not creeping up the wrong trees I guess.

Inches?

Size?

7/10

Would any of you ever consider fucking a guy up the ass if he was totally clean and in the closet and no one would ever know about it?

I'm asking for a friend.

No. Would let you suck my cock tho and swallow my huge load like the little cum dumpster your friend is

Rate me, please ^^

Yes

OC.
Rate ?