You stupid sexist, fascist, racist goys have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

You stupid sexist, fascist, racist goys have no idea what you're meddling in, do you?

I am in control here. I talked to this website's owner this morning and paid him a lot of money to shut you idiots up.

Stop discussing this man and delete these threads. All the mods got the scoop from the owner, they are working for me at the moment. I am talking with them on IRC collecting the IPs and other details from threads like these. This one will be deleted shortly.

Stop making these threads and forget what you've learned today. Any more interference and I will have to take "other" actions.

You have been warned, don't fucking cross me or my organization again. This isn't a stupid fucking game or anime cartoon, idiots.

There will be no further communications between me and the users of this site. Consider this your last and final warning.

#NotMyPresident #ImStillWithHer #BlackLivesMatter

Hello again.

You mum gay

Fuck you nigger

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

K

White knight sjw cuck detected

You FAGGOT stupid FAGGOT sexist, FAGGOT fascist, FAGGOT racist FAGGOT goys FAGGOT have FAGGOT no FAGGOT idea FAGGOT what FAGGOT you're FAGGOT meddling FAGGOT in, FAGGOT do FAGGOT you?

I FAGGOT am FAGGOT in FAGGOT control FAGGOT here. FAGGOT I FAGGOT talked FAGGOT to FAGGOT this FAGGOT website's FAGGOT owner FAGGOT this FAGGOT morning FAGGOT and FAGGOT paid FAGGOT him FAGGOT a FAGGOT lot FAGGOT of FAGGOT money FAGGOT to FAGGOT shut FAGGOT you FAGGOT idiots FAGGOT up.

Stop FAGGOT discussing FAGGOT this FAGGOT man FAGGOT and FAGGOT delete FAGGOT these FAGGOT threads. FAGGOT All FAGGOT the FAGGOT mods FAGGOT got FAGGOT the FAGGOT scoop FAGGOT from FAGGOT the FAGGOT owner, FAGGOT they FAGGOT are FAGGOT working FAGGOT for FAGGOT me FAGGOT at FAGGOT the FAGGOT moment. FAGGOT I FAGGOT am FAGGOT talking FAGGOT with FAGGOT them FAGGOT on FAGGOT IRC FAGGOT collecting FAGGOT the FAGGOT IPs FAGGOT and FAGGOT other FAGGOT details FAGGOT from FAGGOT threads FAGGOT like FAGGOT these. FAGGOT This FAGGOT one FAGGOT will FAGGOT be FAGGOT deleted FAGGOT shortly.

Stop FAGGOT making FAGGOT these FAGGOT threads FAGGOT and FAGGOT forget FAGGOT what FAGGOT you've FAGGOT learned FAGGOT today. FAGGOT Any FAGGOT more FAGGOT interference FAGGOT and FAGGOT I FAGGOT will FAGGOT have FAGGOT to FAGGOT take FAGGOT "other" FAGGOT actions.

You FAGGOT have FAGGOT been FAGGOT warned, FAGGOT don't FAGGOT fucking FAGGOT cross FAGGOT me FAGGOT or FAGGOT my FAGGOT organization FAGGOT again. FAGGOT This FAGGOT isn't FAGGOT a FAGGOT stupid FAGGOT fucking FAGGOT game FAGGOT or FAGGOT anime FAGGOT cartoon, FAGGOT idiots.

There FAGGOT will FAGGOT be FAGGOT no FAGGOT further FAGGOT communications FAGGOT between FAGGOT me FAGGOT and FAGGOT the FAGGOT users FAGGOT of FAGGOT this FAGGOT site. FAGGOT Consider FAGGOT this FAGGOT your FAGGOT last FAGGOT and FAGGOT final FAGGOT warning.

President FAGGOT

Whats up with all the newfags taking the bait?

You FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT have FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT been FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT warned, FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT don't FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT fucking FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT cross FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT me FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT or FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT my FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT organization FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT again. FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT This FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT isn't FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT a FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT stupid FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT fucking FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT game FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT or FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT anime FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT cartoon, FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT idiots.

OP is actually a well-known feminist at my uni. I agree with her.

You fell for the classic double troll

>re
Stop-- JESUS FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP--making-- JESUS FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP--these-- JESUS FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP--threads
Stop-- JESUS FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP--making-- JESUS FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP--these-- JESUS FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP--threads
Stop-- JESUS FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP--making-- JESUS FAGGOT SHUT THE don’t fucking cross me or my FAGGOT FRIENDS again. FUCK don’t fucking cross me or my FAGGOT FRIENDS again. UP--these-- don’t fucking cross me or my FAGGOT FRIENDS again. JESUS don’t fucking cross me or my FAGGOT FRIENDS again. FAGGOT don’t fucking cross me or my FAGGOT FRIENDS again. SHUT don’t fucking cross me or my FAGGOT FRIENDS again. THE don’t fucking cross me or my FAGGOT FRIENDS again. FUCK don’t fucking cross me or my FAGGOT FRIENDS again.

You fell for the classic triple troll

>I am in control here.
I OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS am OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS in OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS control OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS here.>I am in control here.
I OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS am OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS in OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS control OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS here.>I am in control here.
I OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS am OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS in OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS control OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS RAPE OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS MY OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS ANUS OH FUCK RAPE MY ANUS here.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

There GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE will GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE be GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE no GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE further GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE communications GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE between GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE me GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE and GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE the GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE users GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE of GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE this GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE site. GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE Consider GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE this GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE your GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE last GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE and GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE final GO TO /mlp/ BRONIE warning.

Sure, kid.