youtu.be/9bAwl0HzknU?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf
youtu.be/lv0igrbBXTQ?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf
youtu.be/RhL1LwbFoQU?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf
youtu.be/D1ShqKL2BG8?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf
youtu.be/clNvY_BIoX8?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf
youtu.be/mVxvSdhzZIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

summer faggotry afoot

haven't we freed ourselves of this cancer yet?

almost done bb

This is by far the shittiest of the shittiest ylyl threads I've ever seen.

let me make it better by making it worse.
>images found on Sup Forums videos
youtu.be/HCrzblWEUkQ?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf
youtu.be/9bAwl0HzknU?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf
youtu.be/lv0igrbBXTQ?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf
youtu.be/RhL1LwbFoQU?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf
youtu.be/D1ShqKL2BG8?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf
youtu.be/clNvY_BIoX8?list=PLAXvKJGVDvvWe9CgFE4IK0HOJXzcmN-lf

i honestly don't get the banana thing ae its so fucking cancer. been ruining decent ylyl threads for too long now

i think i like you

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your banana shitposting for two whole years now. Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained. The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years. That's the amount of time you've spent ruining YLYL threads on Cred Forums with pictures of bananas. While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep, muttering "Thanks Lori" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you. You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a meme. Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother, all because you'd rather spend your time telling anonymous message board users to "save it, it's all yours my friend."

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit. Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile. At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with a stupid fucking picture of a banana.

new one just dropped if you like these videos, for some reason
youtu.be/mVxvSdhzZIw

oh i don't
i think they are cancer
i just like you
:3

Mate, other way around, Robert is the bitch that everyone walks over

I normally hate bananas ruining YLYL thread, but this thread deserved that shit.

Everyone loves banana except you. Go fucking murder your family and suicide.