/éire/ + /gael/ + /celt/

Pintmen of the apocalypse edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/5u682m/what_is_the_least_proud_moment_in_irish_history/
thesun.ie/news/582410/priest-blasts-late-late-show-from-pulpit-as-more-than-450-complain-to-rte-over-valentines-special/
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/5u6w9m/elderly_virgin_upset_that_late_late_show/
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/5u2kou/fusion_ball_kilkenny_bans_deplorable_dresses/
youtube.com/watch?v=4paHXuUoOkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alri

ye

>What is the least proud moment in Irish history?

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/5u682m/what_is_the_least_proud_moment_in_irish_history/

the least proud moment in the history of l*instermen is 1169 твн

Our lad.

thesun.ie/news/582410/priest-blasts-late-late-show-from-pulpit-as-more-than-450-complain-to-rte-over-valentines-special/

Anglo-Irish war or the Easter backstab desu.

one of the proudest moments of irish history, aye.

good standard answers bar muh church outside of the pedo shite and the Hitler condolences

>brits executed 24 IRA prisoners during the war of independence
>Free state government executed 70+ prisoners and commit multiple atrocities including making prisoners walk through a minefield
>mfw nobody remembers that but remembers every atrocity the british did

Reddit is still filth overall.

They hate religion and modesty.

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/5u6w9m/elderly_virgin_upset_that_late_late_show/

reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/5u2kou/fusion_ball_kilkenny_bans_deplorable_dresses/

>That's a better headline than The Suns. Who's gonna tell the priest in pre marriage counselling the way they really met was smashed off their faces and after he pulled out and jizzed on her back in the bathroom of Coppers she didn't mind so much and let him buy her a 1&1. Skewed world view is skewed by lies to his face.

>unsustainable lifestyle
what a load of fucking monkeys, christ

freeshtater scum
that first one really pissed me off but at least they admitted 15 year olds shouldnt dress like sluts in the second one

>British empire fell because it was too nice

Wish I was a blacksmith

not really, we were just worse to each other but it isn't seen as worse because it was Irishmen doing it to Irishmen and not foreigners which is much more insufferable I imagine

british empire fell solely because of Paddy Irishman™.

>2000 years of tradition: unsustainable
>barely a generation of sodomy and contraception: sustainable

???

he's saying the opposite i think
>2000 years
don't act like everyone was on de sesh 24/7 before christianity.

Swissyank, I think it's you who's got things the wrong way round.

Why does calling angrylad Juniper make him go silent ?

no i havent

It's his fetish and/or weakness

What did you think I was saying and got backwards?

depends on who (((I))) is
this is an anonymous website isnt it? i cant keep track of everyone

NEED me a lewd Irish gf to whisper things her in cute accent to me lads

So let me get this right, you shitbags just hear on Sup Forums and complain about r/ireland

we see here above me, the easily tempted anglo having succumbed to the pressure of weeabooism due to his unstoppable internal hatred of all thing anglo. humans require a culture, so he has decided to dedicate himself to all things japanese.
trainwreck of a post. learn to write
its only a couple of twats who constantly podt /r/ireland links constantly. very annoying tb h.
anyway /éire/>Sup Forums and /éire/≠Sup Forums. we're our own thing.

don't think you got that right

Its ok, I was just pretending to be retarded

yes its literally the only thing we ever talk about. We've never once deviated into talking about anything else
retard

When there's nothing else to do, yeah.

Besides, it would help to remind ourselves that views other than those prevalent here exist, and are, if not more common (it is), certainly backed up with more institutional power.

You were phoneposting, lad, don't try to hide it.

They need to post their dissent here to avail of the echo chamber, they psychologically couldn't deal with being rounded on and shat upon through voicing their views in a place more representative of society.

>You were phoneposting, lad, don't try to hide it.

People don't phonepost?

not really

True to some extent, but at least in this "echo chamber", there are fewer voices, and no system and little culture for quashing dissent from that "representative" viewpoint.

Besides, if you saw what they posted about "homophobia" yesterday, you'd see that they are consciously choosing to avoid being in an echo chamber and actively police for contrary views in their own lives.

I don't have much of a problem with it so long as grammar is maintained.
Some people say it's at fault for a big drop in overall quality, but /éire/ is a fringe general too small to get big analyses done on it.

>Little college babby with no life experience and a cringed sense of humour thinks his political opinion matters even though none of his relations were Provos

Gonna strangle this cunt

so you actually ARE able to make legible posts?
hmmm

>they are consciously choosing to be in an echo chamber
Fuck, fixed.

who?

Who's this?

Also your relatives' alleged *cough* accomplishments don't change the validity of any position.

this tb h.

Some jackeen opinianated cunt in the irl world

I'd like all the *cough* redditors to um *wheeze* leave

*coughs in your direction*

Is pipe tobaccie fedora???

It's hipster.
If you're doing it for enjoyment rather than to make a fashion statement it's not entirely fedora, but it is hipster.

Fuck off would ye I'm not doing it on purpose, a pipe came into my possession with a pouch of vanilla pipe tobaccie off me granda

Shall be an enjoyable smoke I anticipate

>jackeen
he's probably wrong, but i doubt all your uncles and cousins were in de ra and personally pipe bombed 1488 brits a day
hes wrong cos he's wrong, not because of his family

Personally have seen photos of my father and grandfathers with rifles and rocket launchers so fuck off swissyank they genocided silly britbois every day

>I'm not doing it on purpose
You asked a question and I gave the answer.

The old-fashioned value is understandable though.

My great-granduncle was a fingernail model for the IRA.

Losty mate, what's goin' on?

Not much lad

skipped my only college lecture for a lie in instead

Fair deuce.
Skipped all of them yesterday cos they weren't taking attendance.

Shameful lad.

its shite anyway
not getting up at 7 for some boring as fuck business module

I miss old /éire/ at the height of the personalities and autism

We can build an autism to surpass old /éire/.

IT Tallaght?

HOWYA LADS

That old thread is fucking disgusting

Surprised there hasn't been a "how many layers of irony are you on" edit of the pintman yet.
I'd do it but I suck at special effect editing.

Alright lad.
What's the craic.

Alri

Why do you keep forcing this meme, its not funny. its just an old man in a bar, fuck off

Why not just ignore it,you smack rat?

Fuck off yourself, angrylad.

He posts them 4 or 5 times a day and nobody responds, he isn't taking the hint. It's sad and pathetic

Its fucking harmless though

Fuck off Juniper

pintman is the saviour of /éire/

The guy posting it is the same cunt who harasses frogweeb and anyone else who doesn't fit within his bipolar sphere of acceptable. Why should we tolerate his shite when he never does the same?

That's how 80% of posts before six pm go, when you turn your attention to the same kind of ranting against Frogweeb when he's here, and saying /éire/'s shit when he's not here.

>I've been found out

Quite the opposite actually, angrylad.

Are you actually that much of a retard you can't just ignore it?

>listening to franz ferdinand
>see that their newest album is called "demagogue" and makes fun of trump
why can't musicians just keep their inch deep political beliefs to themselves

I have been ignoring it, I just wanted to point out that its a shit forced meme and it's sad to see a grown man spending his day flogging it to people who dont care.

It's literally an old man at a bar, walk into any bar around the country right now and you'll see something similar to this. fuck sake lads

BUCKETING down, lads

>pic

If you don't like their political references then simply ignore them. Failure to do so proves retardation.

#whatIvelearnedtoday

D12 lad?

ye

>forced meme
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's forced, angrylad. Especially when you seem to hate everything.

>it's sad to see a grown man spending his day flogging it to people who dont care
Ironic you'd take exception to this one meme out of millions, while you spend your day telling everyone how much you care about it being posted.

>It's literally an old man at a bar, walk into any bar around the country right now and you'll see something similar to this. fuck sake lads
And that means it can't be a meme?

his music doesn't really state his political beliefs though
I've only listened to Dunkelheit though

I do ignore it. But it just makes me think less of the band

Nothing to do on a day like this except music lads

is she, dare I say, /ourgirl/

youtube.com/watch?v=4paHXuUoOkE

>lets EH look EH at the EHH new information regarding.. the.. EHHH immigration issue in this EH country

Maybe for you ye useless fucking college babby waste of space no common sense no life experience get fucked cunt im just back from busting my fucking back laying bricks

County Louth is the greatest County in Ireland

Dundalk in particular is of more importance than Dublin because of its strategic geopolitical position

I'm in the army lad. Used to be a labourer before that so fuck off giving me abuse

building a new jobscentre wagie?

sorry militarylad thought u were an anime queer haha x

Thought he got shot a while back

Because I live in the middle of fucking no where in the back arse of fucking no where (not even a cornershop) im having great trouble obtaining fegs. Its been two days now and im dying and coughing my fucking lungs up, need one now.

I'll let it slide slide, wee nipper

Might as well just try to quit them lad

yeah I posted the link before she started doing all that