G/fur

g/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SEWING-KIT-EXPANSIVE-Emergency-Evergreen/dp/B015L46N96/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479540330&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=sewing kit&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christ almighty

Real faggot bread is here

The gayest thing in this thread

bagina

Yeah I did get em, but they're C2 not C2A1 so they're full of chromium.

No bueno. Still, I only bought it for novel purposes because I've always wanted the mask they used over during the Chernobyl incident.

wrong thread WEM

benis

hey tiger

no u

I see the shitposters from the s/fur thread have arrived.

bepis!

Stop posting in the g/fur and start posting the the faggot thread

fuck this gay earth

where are all the cool kids at?

boopis

well now that you're here that's this one

you guys i was only trying to help them by posting hetro men.

Ahh damn, that's a shame.

You should see if you can open them and empty that shit!

wow queen

my favorite!

oh thats nice of you :3c

did they appreciate it?

I'll give you a boop right on the nose

you can boop other things too!

k

on the cheeks?

;3 yeeh bb

SUp.
I try to be nice all the time.
some left, i assume to question what excatly is means to be straight.
You do you damn exercises today?
Welcome.

youre always nice~

Caught off guard

kitty help
I've accidently fucked up my blankets :c

I forgot :c
I can do them now though

memes

Arn't you glad i'm here to help you remember?
I tried overwatch today, i got to lvl 6 in 30mins.
It's also silly stupid slow.

Yeah but then the canisters are useless.

I did get a cool one though, one of those giant asbestos filled ones. Seal was still good so when I opened it up it made a loud hiss noise.

super glad
how do you mean slow?

how did you do that?

i didnt try it today :3c

I put it in the washer and it caught on something on the inside. now some of the stuffing is coming out

No sprinting, most characters can't double jump. only certain characters can take certain paths, many characters are the same but with different weapons to fake lots of players. Compared to the speed of Warframe it's agonising for me to get used to the pace of combat.
It's really slick though and runs great on my PC.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-
how could you let this happen?

lots of bad shit

Buy a sewing kit and sew that shit up. A decent one is like $12 on amazon.

it get's a lot faster as you play it more

I don't know :c

I'll have to do that

i cri for your blanket :c
pics of blanket

amazon.com/SEWING-KIT-EXPANSIVE-Emergency-Evergreen/dp/B015L46N96/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1479540330&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=sewing kit&psc=1

Gotchya fam. I'm actually going to be buying one with button/carpet thread (Way heavier thread, better for sewing stuff involving dense fabrics or kevlar-like materials)

It's manly to know how to sew.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls