My mom died 2 days ago I'm really fucking depressed, feels thread

My mom died 2 days ago I'm really fucking depressed, feels thread

A lightbulb in my kitchen went out this morning. It was rated for 60w bulbs or less, but I only had 100w bulbs.

Condolences user. What'd she die of if you don't mind me asking?

damn buddy well atleast she did a good job raising you. keep doing shit that would make her proud

shes waiting for your sweet embrace once again and here you are egotistically refusing to go join her

condolences, my friend. it always sucks to see a lightbulb go before its time.

damn, that's a shame..... hate to see a 100 watt bulb go :(

:( bulby

Im sorry brother. Stay strong and know she will always be with you and one day you will see her again. I promise

Sorry to hear user, that sucks dude. But you'll be alright.

yeah, I had something similar happen to me. I was running a 120 Vrms AC 80 Hz 180 W bulb through my porch the other day and the damn socket fried it.... RIP bulb. better luck in heavan

Yeah she just didn't.. wake up you know at least she isn't suffering anymore cuz she had diabetes. :(

I'm sorry man. Stay strong. It'll get better soon.

100w? damn, nigga, that's a shame. what a waste of a bulb. RIP in Pir

Also I was looking forward to anons to dump their feels threads pics so at least I feel better in some way.

it's those fucking mexican engineers who never build the fucking RCW right. Find out who made it and sue them, user. You deserve to be compensated.

Sucks, man. Just know that you'll find it again one day. You'll be together with your 100w again.

:(
we're here for you, man

She was really fucking sick she couldn't even move out of bed anymore me and my wife had to change her diaper (she was 74) every1-2 hours and then she just didn't wake up.

goodnight, sweet bulb,
and flights of angles sing thee to thy receptacle

dude, not cool. you don't just barge in on someone else's feels thread and talk about your own problems. This dude lost his lightbulb

R I P E R O N I
I P E R O N I R
P E R O N I R I
E R O N I R I P
R O N I R I P E
O N I R I P E R
N I R I P E R O
I R I P E R O N

Well tonight i have a story,
My wife (we both have 3 kids and one is just turning 4 months old) well my wife still has boob milk flowing out every now and then. So I got the idea to start sucking on them and drinking her milk. I'v done this for about one full week and all of a sudden she started getting pissed if I suck on her tits for too long, like more than 3 minutes on each boob per night. she said I'v had enough and that all she going to let me have for the night. kind of fucked up but it made me cock super hard. I'm going to wait until she is asleep and try to suck left boob dry.

May she rest in peace. I'm sorry for your loss user.

My heart cries out to you! We're with you, brother! Hang in there! You will have light yet again!

Those trips anyways that's me, OP,you faggot and this is my feels thread because MY mom died not about a fucking lightbulb smh.

this is truly the tragedy of our modern era

Life is long, at times longer than we want it be, at other times, not long enough. Everything alive will die. Life would mean nothing without that.

Rip my asshole asunder faggots

WHOA you don't fucking talk about a dude's lightbulb like that man, what the hell is wrong with you?

Shit bro I'm sorry to hear that, I can put in my PayPal maybe so you can get another bulb?

OP seriously needs to check his lightbulb privilege right now

hey man, why don't you say that to his face? kitchen lighting and appliances are not a joke

My baby brother hung himself next week.

I'm real sorry to hear that, user. there's gotta be something we could do - would you accept a steam giftcard?

I'm sorry, friend.

HOLY fuck calm down just mad that my mother died and a dude just came in talking about his lightbulb it'a ok sorry if I triggered you.

Lol praise kek

I'm sorry, amigo. It gets better! You have to believe that. You'll buy another bulb one day.

You'll find the light again one day. I'd suggest getting an LED, they'll last you a long time and you won't have to go throught this pain again

>Next week

OH SO IT'S A FUCKING JOKE THAT MY MOM DIED THEN?

>being this new

Sorry about your mom but Sup Forums is not the place for sympathy

I'm sorry to hear about your loss user, but I have to adress the elephant in the room: Have you considered using candle lighting? I know it's nowhere near as humane, but at the same time.... it won't leave you like electric bulbs will.

I know that but I have seen people with less faggotry not like this oh my lightbulb we're all gonna die oh nooooooeeeesssss

dude, no one cares about your mom. this thread is about kitchen lighting.

>>ITT: Bulb Posting

Takes time,.
Nothing makes it easier, but time does help. Lost my Pops to a brain aneurysm no warning. Sometimes things just don't have reason, but we gotta believe theres something more after all this.

See what happened when you don't reply to that thread?

That's the joke you dumbass. Nobody cares about a lightbulb. Ffs

>including your mother and his lightbulb in the same sentence

buddy

K, guys ITT>Bulb problems

K, guys
ITT>Bulb problems

Shoulda replied to that post

Well if you were Fucking listening Youd know the reason was there was too much wattage.
Try and be a better listened next time

okay so I'm trying to decide between a new 50W eco-friendly dimmer or one of those fancy stained-glass bulbs with the 680 mT side output... what do you guys reccomend? pic related

bulb

Too soon... You cant just go for a rebound bulb. You gotta mourn man

bulb2

It's not a joke, but there are trolls on Sup Forums. Don't feed them. I'm sorry about your mom.

orgy bulb

Rip :(
>tfw your dorm uses a non-standard 100 V RMS and you only brought your standard 120V 60Hz 10mA 400W bulb from home :(((

RIP :((

this thread :((

There's a chance you might be able to contact her "spirit" under the influence of DMT. It's gotta at least be worth a shot, I know that's what I'd do if I was in your position.

>wattage

XD

The problem with this is that too many people try to fucking be funny and remove the wattage label from the bulb package at the store. It's fucking evil and it needs to stop, NOW.

HOLY shit three trips on my thread I am proud you faggots.

forgot the link reply

Why not just get a new bulb?

4*

>taking DMT
>thinking you can talk to a light bulb's 'spirt'
pic related

sometimes when I sleep without nutting, my bulbs hurt.
wait, that's my balls
>nvm

>nobody cares about a lightbulb
WHOA WHOA WHOA BUDDY BACK IT UP YOU BETTER WATCH OUT.

>he said nobody cares about bulbs

did you atleast have life insurance on her? or inherit her shit?

yes
lol
fag

Did you get her lightbulbs?

Are we just gonna let him say this?

It will pass... said the faggot after putting a lightbulb up his ass

>OH SO ITS A FUCKING JOKE THAT MY MOM DIED THEN?

Hahahaha i love you user.. keep gettin that milk bro!

>OH SO IT'S A FUCKING JOKE THAT MY MOM DIED THEN?

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

>mfw

Samefag?

RIP good buddy :*=(

don't let her get away with this, that milk is community property

>Why not just get a new bulb

GEDDOUTA' HERE

>why not just get a new bulb
newfag detected

OP my mom is dying of sarcoidosis in a hospital and my dad was diagnosed with cancer a year ago and still undergoing treatment. I'm sorry for your loss, and this post truly moved me because I suddenly realized how serious this could be. Maybe we can get a beer and talk it out sometime.

Are you kidding me? An LED? That's basically like switching from a honda to a tricicle. Are you out of your mind?

wish it would trigger that light bulb back on

OHHHH

>It's Better to Burn out,. Then to fade away.

OH SHIT

We only care about 2 things in this thread
>Light bulbs
>You An Hero with live stream
>No one gives a fuck about your mom

oh damn son it getting gooooood in here!

Did she die in her sleep? Should have replied to that post, man.

IT GON DOWN