Currently in a relationship and idk what i wanna do...

Currently in a relationship and idk what i wanna do. Have a huge crush on one of the girls in my class and i know she probably wouldn't ever feel the same way. I wanna fucking die every time im in class because i know that her and one of my friends are probably gonna fuck/date at some point very soon. Should I just off myself and spare the embarrassment?

Or you could quit being a faggot and check em

How good is your current relationship that you'd go this crazy about another chick?

Checked

you probably should off yourself if you cant make this decision without your carer

Ask your girl if shes a cuck queen. Maybe offer a FFM threesome. If she says no just say your bored of regular sex and want to try something knew. You have a high chance I bet. Most girls have threesomes and shit now adays.

nice trips

Its been like idk how many years. More than 5 its really good
Maybe i just want what i cant have, idk. Shes the polar opposite of my personality

Shut the fuck up pucci boy. Ill eat you for breakfast

Im sure i will at some point, not feeling it rn

newfag

I think she would literally kill herself if i asked her somethig like this. Shes really attached to me and not very stable

Offer current girl FFM threesome because your not a homo and dont want dicks to touch. Fuck em both then tell current that you started getting feelings for the other girng honestly, 90% of girls have threesomes one point in there life.

Leave her. Fuck bitches dude. Shes probably cheating. Girls arent loyal.

Have you been dating for 5+ years? If not its not a real relationship so ditch the bitch

>90% of girls have threesomes one point in there life
wow. if there's ever been a post that reeks of virgin, it's this one

Or just cheat and delete all evidence. If your gf finds out, just deny deny deny until she realizes you dont have the balls to ever cheat. Just fuck them both until it blows up in your face. Lifes more fun that way.

Not a virgin. Girls are just as dirty as men are. You clearly have never went to college

I dunno what im gonna do. I don't wanna fuck anything up for myself but i cant get this gurl out of my head. I need her in my life more than she is. I want to know what it would be like if we were actually together, even if it is only for a short amount of time. Shes all i can think about and i hate myself for it.

Ive literally seen a chick lick molly off some random dudes boner infront of a crowd of people. Like are you serious? Chicks can be just as crazy as any dude

Fuck off

Agreed. Some girls are down right whores in college. They have a pocket full of daddy and mommys money, never experienced anything crazy because they were sheltered kids, they get the taste of freedom and they go buck wild. They start have orgys and doing drugs to make them feel"so good". Ita pretty funny honestly

whos that doggo