Waifu claiming thread.

Previous:
Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Yuuko claimed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIii4-neztg
youtube.com/watch?v=H14K9mJcmYE
mega.nz/#!vs9yXZrI!athPalGafkCT_nFtG4vOgHbevLLDogM1fyY7EOIRSn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First in

Nowa is claimed by user

Not really well maybe he'll be done school in a couple of weeks.

Slow night.

Vodka always does the job for me as well. Not that I need much to begin with.

Indeed

How are you?

Usually one or two nice shots would leave me feeling pretty cozy and warm.

Saber claimed

hello person i don't recognize
how's it going yuuko
hello mai
nice to meet you nowa

>hello everyone else as well

Best Nep.

Sounds about right for me as well. At least I know a bottle would go a long ways because of that. On the other hand, I rarely drink anymore. I prefer good food to good booze these days.

Why do you speak in 3rd person?

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

Hello.

Yup.

Because he wants too?

Cozy, watching The Office.
How are you?

Pretty rad, my man.
What's new?

okay daddy

カラミチーマス

Okay, that's fine, didn't know if it were something more extravagant.

Pretty good, got out of work, got me some drinks, just a little lonely so I am talking to you guys, cause you seem friendly.

Don't mind me, I'm usually asleep around now on most nights.

How's it going?

>a cute
>rad
good to see things are going nice for you
nothing new but a weekend. need to pay some bills this week though.
a wild rem appears.
hello rem
nice dubs
>implying that's a reason to ignore you and not make another friend
I'm also usually on earlier too

Hallo, how's your night been?

its that time of year again
>
also hikage claim

Sup, how's your night been?

Hello, nice to meetcha

Shame the devs ruined that pictures in game.

It's all good. I'm pretty sure we've talked before at some point. At the very least I've seen you around in other threads.

>paying bills
I know this feel all too well, especially after a payday.

Yep, it's that time of year again.

What kind of drinks?
Aww, thanks, you~.
What kinda job do you have?

It's going better, yeah~.
Oh, that doesn't sound fun.

>

same ya cutie
i think we have. i just think i didn't recognize that pic. also yep pay day was yesterday....and it's gone.
no but once their all paid man i can live live like a boss

I dont really get drunk anymore.

Shit, wrong post. I'll fuck off.

Just some shots of vodka, a small glass of cola.
I work as a busser/dishwasher/sometimes manager at a Banquet Center on weekends mostly.

I try not to, just weekends get lonely. And nobody likes loneliness.

You can stay and talk if you want, I don't care. What devs and what game?

Mine will be next week, and gone in a flash with the mortgage and all. On the other hand, we're debt free aside from that, so I know any leftover money is for saving/spending.

>bussing & dishwashing
I don't miss those days, but it was good experience looking back on it.

it is never too early to celebrate Christmas

Wait until after thanksgiving you inbred fuck.

i'd kill to be in your shoes. all my money goes to the car, the credit card, student loans, and a personal loan.

Pretty good. Playing gleague with friends right now.
>Why so angry
>Click link image too big
a.pomf.cat/mrnhdf.png

>thanksgiving
what is this abomination of a word
>

wut?.jpg

Only 37 days.

the holiday before christmas m80

Are you not an Americunt?
Its basically food eating day with all the fam. Turkey being the staple.

I'm in this video :o

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIii4-neztg

>payday was yesterday and it's all gone
Sometimes being a NEET is pretty nice.

Oh, that's cool. I, on the other hand, don't do anything interesting at all, so I have nothing to add to that!

Best holiday, tbh

cute yogurt

yup only 10% of the year left, so close

yes i am, i know a holiday is coming up that most people go shopping on, but other than that, it's practically christmas

your a walmart yogurt?

>triple doubles
Checked.

I started in that situation, scraping by with everything going to payments, credit card debt, etc. It wasn't until I got my current job that I was able to make headway and have a bit of spending money afterward. Having someone on the same page as me financially also helped big time- we were able to take care of her debts rather quickly.

Are you pretty saddled down with debt, or is there wiggle room?

Does everything work out? Are you able to live comfortably? Do you make any artform of anykind?

The Holiday that marks the beginning of Christmas you colossal eurofag.

It's peach time
My mom works at walmart and no that was my hand :o

theres a little room but not alot. and that's because of my wife working too. so I get the same page thing. plus we are living rent free for the moment because of her nana
but as a neet you never have a payday either only 63 until trump is officially president

Hi

Black Friday? Its the reason I order shit nowadays, its hard enough for me to talk to people as is, its harder when they are trying to kill me because I stepped by a pair of jeans they wanted

MAGA

Ohaio

>eurofag
oh how wrong you are, you shit face
>has bunny years
>not even close to easter
>gets mad over christmas

your a hand but not a human, interdasting

lel, my friend works on black friday, and when i want something i just tell a family member thats going to get me the shit i want

Black Friday is absurd for that very reason. E-commerce to the rescue though.

My wife was working at the time, which helped out, we were able to basically throw a lot of her salary at debt, and for a while, the investment accounts. She's a stay at home mom now though since it means more time with the little one and not having to hassle with daycare. It also gave me my evenings and weekends back since I didn't have to make a late night commute to pick her up from work.

As long as you two are on the same page, the dominoes will fall. I'm sure you already know to snowball your debt and it'll get erased pretty quickly. It's a hell of a lot less stress on a marriage when you aren't having to haggle finances.

It's very depressing.
>Do you make any artform of anykind?
I, uh, tried making music before.

Sadly not.

>how can one picture contain this much cuteness
>why does this much cuteness cause such horrid thoughts?
I'm just happy hillary isn't president tbh
if i can just get my social already then i could get my electricians license back and really start making dents. but having her has made a huge difference. no kids yet though.
ups and downs to everything

You should continue to make music, even if it is shit, you learn from that.

Fucking fag weebs. KYS

Totooria Helmold claimed!

Yeah, that part sucks. We had to go through all the immigration hoops without a lawyer (I couldn't afford it), but after some persistence, paperwork, and pestering people with US & Canadian immigration, she got her EAD, Green Card, and SSN to start work. It got much easier after that.

Good luck to you though, you seem pretty grounded and know what your goals are. If you ever need a sounding board feel free to drop a line.

I'm off to sleep now, good night all.

space jews!

I don't have the balls to, I may be a disturbance and a disappointment to my family but they insist they still care, I am not enough of an asshole to off myself selfishly. Only drink my weekends through and buy some antideps off friends that don't take them to stay happy. I'd like to believe Yui is with me through it.

goodnight everyone gonna go to sleep

Kuroko get

It seems that the lows are more frequent.

Y'know, I think I might give it another shot.
Just need a bit more motivation.

What are your hobbies?

ayy

Sleep well.

that's just because we as humans tend to focus on them more than the good times.
lewd
goodnight
if anything shes a space arab not a jew.

Ah, i make a little bit of music myself. Just some bullshit electronica shit, but it keeps me busy and makes me proud to actually finish something. I play a little bit of the piano.
Besides the usual for here, that's about it.

More a Jew, yes.

I don't know. Some people just have more to be sad about, I guess. Hard to focus on the good.

Don't mind me, lonely nights make me feel more depressed than the lonely afternoons. I'm not usually such a downer. Or at least I try not to be.

Have any of it recorded? I'd like to listen.
What kind of music do you like?

At least my waifu isn't a slut.

>Bunny
>Most sexually active animal
>Not a slut by nature

Shit, do you come to these threads often? I don't know about sharing a soundcloud/bandcamp link right now. Dunno if it is good or not, maybe sometime soon.

I like electronic music for the most part, though rock and other acoustics still find their way into my listening habits.

I feel like you're just looking for something to argue about. Bored?

No, I just intensely dislike faggots that celebrate christmas too early.

>you dun goofed

Good morning, if indeed it is morning where you are

>you shut your whore mouth
i feel like it becomes that way because rather than deal with the issues people just mope and let the darkness consume them which just causes even more problems.

it's midnight so technically it's morning
also almost quads
and hello rei

Morning

Daily, yes~.
Ah, I'm just curious. You can show me sometime later if you're comfortable with it, cutie.

Oh, neat. I usually listen to aesthetic meme shit and other cozy ambient beats.

Current cozy tune: youtube.com/watch?v=H14K9mJcmYE

>You're happy about something that isn't here yet!
C'mon, man, you could find something better to fight about.

That's me in a nutshell, sadly.

Celebrate Christmas but do it after thanksgiving for fucks sake.

There should be a new holocaust for people that decorate too early.

the way around that is to take the problems one at a time and actually deal with them. each time you get one taken care of, you feel even better and it gets easier to take care of the next thing.

>tali

Yes, hello. How is it staying up that late? I've never been able to.

Sallutations.

I'd just let people be excited about something they like instead of being shitty about it, but to each their own.

Most of my 'problems' are just bad memories that have been lingering for years. I don't know what to do about that. I've seen a therapist before, and that too is just another normie meme.

Saber plz
You helped Rin pleasure old men for money.
Im not the one who doesnt have a stable home
:^)

Cirno claimu

Alright then, Let people celebrate Fourth of july in fucking november too.

It's just fucking annoying, like a little kid that won't stop asking to play on your phone.

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
it's stable
i mean theres just 2 of us so it isn't that hard
bad memories? like what?
eh it's the norm for me not really much going on at this time tho as normies are asleep

WHAT'S UP MAN!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I suck. Clyp.it doesn't work well on mobile so I couldn't upload there, so here's my mega for a song. Sorry for the hassle.
mega.nz/#!vs9yXZrI!athPalGafkCT_nFtG4vOgHbevLLDogM1fyY7EOIRSn4

Your tastes are really cozy, made me smile.

You fuck. One day I'll wipe that smug face off of you

Woo! It's time guys! Time to over compensate for sadness with an unhealthy amount of optimism and happiness!
>Yaaaaaaay!

That's fine, I guess. You be you.

I don't really want to delve too deep into that, I'm being attention whore-y enough as it is.

just laying in bed talking with people
>my puppy is having dreams and barking quietly in his sleep

this is the attitude needs
also talking about your problems is how you deal with the abstract ones though I understand if you don't wanna do it with me or over Sup Forums.

dammit

well, back to work

Behind my happy go lucky exterior and never ending smile is a corpse of a person who died years agooooo!
Woooooo! Why won't god put me down!

Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!! That's so adorable! What kind of dog?

>a corpse of a person who died years ago
a stocking wearing corpse of an edgy person who died years ago