Fuck you

Fuck you

no u1!

Two chicks at the same time

Are you having a bad case of the Mondays?

I don't know why more people who have seen this movie don't make serious changes in their life.

It is literally a parody of 95% of American corporate and white collar culture.

Fuckin A

Nah..nah man I believe you get your assistance kicked saying something like that

because mullet

Peter.....Breast exam on channel 11

I've recently watched it for the first time, and apart for a couple of funny moments, I didn't think it was very good. Maybe it didn't age well.

Welp, looks like you're Naga....Naga...Naga gonna work here anymore

Yeah, that was one of the funnier jokes.

the only thing this movie teaches is that you can solve all your problems by bhrning down your place of employment

That one has always stuck out for me

The funniest bit was when the retard didn't get a piece of the cake. I seriously cracked up at that.

Or that not giving a shit is a great way to live your life.

mmmmuh muh stapler. I'll burnn dddda building down.

I've really thought about that. I'm a doctor in Germany, make good money, have beautiful teacher girlfriend who also makes good money.

Now, I hate going to work in the morning. I'd much rather be a clerk at a video store, watch movies all day and eat junk food.

The fucking pressure of expactation is too high, though. But why do I give a fuck?

You gotta treat them mud people a lot?

You mean arabs? Well, yeah, but much more Germans.

Lived in Stuttgart for 2 summers. Never saw that many. I mean they were there. Anyways, good luck with the sharia take over nigga

Meh, I have no problem with them. My father is from the Lebanon, and has been a doctor here in Germany for over 50 years. He has done more good for Germany than most Germans.

Now I know that most immigrants aren't like that, but most Germans aren't either.