How cold is it where you live, anons?

How cold is it where you live, anons?
Amerifag here in Colorado
>cold as shit

Nearly as cold as my ex's heart.

>25 degrees in colorado
>cold
pick one. Hard to convince a minnesotan that 25 is cold.

>minneapolis is 30F rn
>OP says 25
>Leadville, CO is 10F

Yeah, get out of here, dude.

>I've never been where you are but it sure is colder than that here!

Climate change is really fucking up my new job. Ski resort had its latest opening ever this year.

Oh, look. Are you actually there?

there is no need to be upset

Yeah, I moved out here a few weeks ago with my girlfriend, now my ex. Severely depressed, so I'm on Sup Forums.

I'm not upset, I just want you minnesotans out of my thread so my property values won't go down.

Anyway, leave me alone; can't you see I'm triggered?

enjoy that weather

I moved to leadville a year and some change ago with my ex wife, I feel you, man. Bitch beat me up then called the cops "on me" and got herself hauled off.

10/10 women.

I love this place, but goddamn I wish we had more than a 24h gas station.

where from in colorado? i am in the springs. so far it has been cold at night, but during the day it has just been typical fall weather. usually there has been a heavy snow by now, but so far its only been light, and even then there has only been one day of "snow"

>is c-climate change real?

It's 8 C in Czech now don't know how does it transfer to F

You tryina facebook/discord/steam? It's not easy to network up here.

Yeah, it sucks because we live in the same building, so I see her every day with this long haired hippie faggot, making out in the hallways. Fuck, it hurts. Come down and ski at Copper some time, I'll throw you a free ticket.

profile.php?id=100006372304779

Book my face some time to smoke or whatever; I'm not actually eight years old, don't worry.

>trust me

Pretty chill over here

4C in Germany right now. Much warmer than last week.

hey anons its pretty cold up in here but dont worry i got my ammerifagg heater

Pretty chilly.

Cold as fuck right now, only 20 degrees away from freezing. I'm gonna have to put on a shirt soon