How can so called "atheists" claim there is no God when the Bible proves His existence?

How can so called "atheists" claim there is no God when the Bible proves His existence?

why don't you tell us you false flagging atheist fuck

Because so-called christian scientists have a very, VERY loose definition of "proof"

how can god fags deny the existence of evolution when origin of species prove its exists?

when the bible tells the truth
and the bible is a book
written by god
is stephen king god, too?
are his books truth, too?
are there tommyknockers?
beautiful classic cars with deadly souls are the devil?
clowns in drains kill people?
now that's a world i want to live in...

fuck off, you false baiting 'theist scum

because the bible says evolution is wrong
lol, next

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

>ugly as fuck
>bible
>"eat healthy" book
>looks like a rock
>hairy as a sasquatch

britbong confirmed
also, the plugs confirm it too.
the eu is better off without those ugly fuckers

origin of species says the bible is wrong.

next.

Aren't you tired of shitposting this all the time, OP?

evolution books say bible is wrong
archaeology too

science 2, bible 0
science wins.

You're a newfag who is getting baited.

NEXT

wow you're dense
the bible is the word of god
origin of species is just a book written by some guy

>)
The flying spaghetti monster is a god too. They have a book also.

Wow you're dense.
The Origin of species is the word of Darwin
The bible is just a book written by some dudes

nope
it never gets old

I too remember being in high school

I agree op. Also how can they say God doesn't exist when they believe we descended from monkeys

>tfw "dinosaurs are real"

Please stop, OP. I see that you're intentionally obviously sockputteting to rile things up. stop being lame

but I just got here. I'm not op.

Sauce lads?

OP is right. What doesn't make sense about the Bible? The bible defines cogency and holds the moral high ground. Fucking atheists.

Lost to this some how. This captures this whole thread perfectly.

Rip bam margery.

there is a god. but the so-called god in the bible is made up. made up and written by human. just like how in india or any other countries with their own "true" god is all made up.

Newfag is old
Roll with it

Because you can relate to pic faggot

god didn't write the bible, his followers wrote it based off of what they heard from god. you dumbfuck.

darwin was a talentless hack

Why do people keep posting this, and why do people keep falling for it?

because all atheists are dumb

Eternal bait

If you swear that there's no truth and who cares, How come you say it like you're right?

Nice meme dude. Also who is that girl in the picture? I keep seeing her when atheism comes up.

Childlike Empress. She has nothing to do with atheism

The thread is always posted with the exact same image and question. It's just a meme, or the same person. Idk.

So it's just a meme then?

Kek this is great who is the dude?

It's weird for me that the Neverending story girl is the defacto troll athiests thread picture because she gave me my first boner ever

His name is Travis.He has two knives.

Impressive shitpoasting but we're trying to have a theological discussion here

Tough titties

the bible has been re-written countless times. The proofs you speak of have been proven de-bunked. There is no written historian that can prove the existance of heyzeus. Those that have tried have been proven wrong. So please, try again.