Ignore the hair and gross ass stretch marks, but wtf is this thing on my thigh and how do I fix it Sup Forums?

Ignore the hair and gross ass stretch marks, but wtf is this thing on my thigh and how do I fix it Sup Forums?

looks like aids

I think it's just a scab
From a zit
Since when you try to pop a zit when it's not ready or overdo it you make just rake the skin off of your thigh.

Looks like a deep cist that you thought was a zit and tried to squeeze but just ended up bruising your leg and damaging the skin. It'll go away, just stop fucking with it

I am assuming this is upper inner thigh OP? If so I know what it is.

what is it?

Stop picking it and it will go away.

I can probably diagnose this on the spot.

That is a Boil.

Boils can be caused by ingrown hair foibles or infected sweat pores.

But another thing they can be caused by is something called Eruptive Xanthomas. If your body has a condition of both Hidradenitis Suppurativa, where the body overloads its sweat glands. it can exacerbate and create awful boils, either from the more unfortunate way, or by Eruptive Xanthomas.

Eruptive Xanthomas are caused by elevated triglycerides, a molecule component of the blood created by sugar, alcohol and fat molecules ingested. If your body has too many of these triglycerides, the skin can trap the fatty sugary molecules and cause a rupture in the skin, which because of Hidradenitis Suppurativa, will cause boils.

Thats the more complex way of getting these, but the more common way of getting these types of boils is simply sweat.

Your pores sweat
Something gets clogged, maybe the sweat dries and the salt remaining blocks the pores
Probably because you sit around and remain inactive all day
The normal bacteria that lives on all of us will take advantage and create a colony.

The way to prevent these? Stop eating sugar, carbohydrates. Eat less fat. Stop drinking, and go out and exersize whenever you can. There is medicine that can prevent the triglycerides, but your body eventually becomes Dependant on it. There is nothing that will stop Hidradenitis Suppurativa. So its better to just fucking change your life.

t. This is my case, and I'm to lazy to change my eating and physical habits because I'm a loser. I get painful boils in my inner thighs at least once a month, even in the same places.

pic related, its my inner thigh on the right. The pink and strange wrinkly area are where boils once were. They're so damaged, that you and depress your finger into them almost an inch because there is no tissue under the skin anymore. The boils have eaten into my muscle and fat.

I have the same thing on both upper in thighs, thought they'd go away but its been months...

OP probably didn't pick at it. In my case the boils are so bad, that the skin almost completely dies to the point that hair in that area doesn't grow back, and the top layer of skin sheds and makes the skin very thin. OP could probably pierce that with a needle with no effort and all the infected blood would come out.

I am not OP. Go get a blood test.

Free steam game to the person who guesses what my triglyceride levels were at the first time I got a blood test.

I am 22, and the normal human level for triglycerides is 1.70mmol/L and under.

3.70mmol/L

Higher. Put steam ID number in name.

i get these where the seam on my boxers rub on my thighs in my sleep

Damn dude, really?
5.25mmol/L?
1337p34nut is id

It's fat. Just exercise and it will go away.

Nope.

pop it you fool. get the puss out. needle + pop + Neosporin

do it now, show us the puss + timestamp it

Bathe more often you fat pig or could be ingrown hair

Looks like a boil or cyst.

I'll try one more time then, 4.35?

14.68mmol/L

Narp. 16.35

3.29mmol/L

1.46mmol/L

5.24mmol/L

Closest.

8.67mmol/L

1,98mmol/L

Inner thigh, right? Being fat and sweaty causes them.

Thigh friction + grime = painful boil

I know because I'm also a fat disgusting beast. Really all you can do is keep clean and wait for it to heal on its own. It sucks when they're the giant ones that make it too painful to even walk much. You can prevent them by always showering, especially right after sweating. Keep the area dry and wear pants and underwear that keep friction low

>pic related

is that a really obtuse john 3:16 ref?

Holy crap. That was me (but I don't have a Steam account).

What does that mean for you? Seems bad... Hope you're ok, friend.

Oh for fucks sake, Sup Forums. Could you stop being newfags for once?
It's either:
>Pearly white paps: nah
>dermatohematoma (this is with a combination of superficial cellulitis because it's apparent this dumb nigger squeezes things that worry him because why wouldn't you squeeze something on your body that worries you??????) the other linear marks? Plain old stretch marks. Don't pull your nutsack so hard. Or don't be so fat. Probably both. And you shave yourself you dumbfuck.
>superaids
>I hate you, and I'll see you in my busy urgent care clinic because you're having a difficult time 15 minutes before we close.
Fuck YOU and fuck your normal skin reaction

Crazy. How much do you weigh?

Somewhere around 300 lbs
I'm an expert in being fat

Having a bad day there bud?

Bam Margera died tonight. ;(

At those levels, there is a 3 in 4 chance of Pancreatitis. Which is often terminal. My doctor hospitalised me. But strangely enough, I don't have the Hypertriglyceridemia gene. I have more sugar in my blood than a cup of tea, but I haven't got Diabetes.

I'm okayish now. My average level now is 4.0mmol/L. My doctor yells at me whenever he gets my blood tests.