Drawthread: Freddy Got Fingered edition

Drawthread: Freddy Got Fingered edition

>Take or give request
>Interact or roleplay with others
>Threadly reminder that you can always git more gud
>Don't be afraid to try a request yourself
>New Drawfriends are ALWAYS desired

TOOLS:
systemax.jp/en/sai/ (PaintTool SAI, ¥5400, nearly all drawfags use it)
clipstudio.net/en (Clip Studio Paint Pro, $49.99, also sorta popular)
medibangpaint.com/en/ (MediaBang Paint, Freeware)
krita.org/ (Krita, Freeware)
firealpaca.com/en (Firealpaca, Freeware)

RESOURCES:
drawabox.com/ (Learn to Draw)
alexhays.com/loomis/ (Loomis)
If you don't know where to start, start with 'Fun With A Pencil'. Loomis is a meme for a reason.

FIGURES and REFERENCES:
quickposes.com/pages/random
artmodeltips.com/poses/
eggazyoutatsu.net/eng/atarichanDrawer.html
posemaniacs.com/
artprompts.org/ (Art Prompts)

TABLET:
reddit.com/r/stylus/wiki/index (List of Tablets)
Intuos Draw/Art (formerly Bamboo) is fairly cheap and solid ($64/$79 USD Amazon)
Ask a Drawfriend

Previous Thread:

Would anyone like to color this pic? Bumping one more time for the night...

do you want it colored WELL or will a quick once-over do it for you?

Requesting rukia doing something cute with a Shieldon

Oh what's that over there?

Freeze-Ex?

um, go fish?

Doesn't matter

>Taking requests?
Sorry, I just post at /b for fun and occasionally take request that interested me.

Nope, that's not me.

Someone put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger please. I would feel so happy and alive.

Hey, how's it goin'? Y'all got any requests?

Requesting her in lingerie

what requests interest you?

but then you wouldnt be alive.. or happy. You'd be dead.

Requesting Mizore doing something lewd

How do I get good?

Yep. That thought alone cracks a smile.

Taking requesterinos still, especially ones including tennis waifu

have her handle some balls.

M-moku?

yeah it me

My phone's at a percent. Farewell.

Good thread to all..

I'm not really into the anime style. You have anything specific in mind?
Study, practice, take criticism, yadda yadda. Anything in particular you need help with?

The part with the getting good. I don't understand what these words practice and study mean; No one cares about my shit so I never get Criticism. I just try to make aids into less aids.

Gloryhole ok? I'm good with anything really.

Morning all

What in particular do you want to draw?

go back to bed. you know you want to

Added Angel Enforcer
What should I add next?
Angelic Thrall Worker
Stigmatic
Angel
Guardian Angel
Archangel

I know. But I cant.

Requesting colorization of this gif.

If you're taking requests:

Draw an antelope head butting a jeep through a tree.

With you in it.

Draw from life. Draw from references. Read anatomy text books and tutorials for figure drawing. Practice. Try to see what looks wrong and practice that until you figure out how to make it look right. And then keep doing it until you master it.

How are you doing, how is your day going?

Goes well, friend. Havent seen you in a while. How about you?

Git Gud Bible
Part 1: draw different shit

If I kept drawing the way I did when I started, I'd still look the same. (cough moku please improve i have hopes for you cough)

Challenge yourself to imitate those you look up to. See what makes their art great and implement that into your own art, while walking the line of copying and originality.

Get ready

requesting dickgirl Toriel plz

moku wont improve kek

Well, I've been fine. Been driven away from this quite often due to how many people are just so profoundly better than me. It's intimidating at times but I'm trying once more to make a comeback to these threads.

Looking up to people like EHG, Entity, Roam, and Murphy[My Waifu] (who I believe are better than alot of people on these threads.)

Those are just my choices and I'm not hating anyone they are just the only ones I can indefinitely remember.

Was playin some BF1, sorry, did i miss any requests while i was playin?

sex factor is a good show
would recommend

what's new with you, thread?

>request for every drawfag that is interested

Your character being fucked by tentacles while doing a casual activity.

>gif as a reference

i think I just found my new fetish.
got any moar?

Nah I get that.

Gotta start somewhere my dude. Just keep practicing. and are also really good advice on improvement.

Limiting the scope of your view will limit the scope of your improvement.
They are okay, but to truly aspire to become better, you need better role models.
I'm talking the forefront of digital art itself, names like Kekai Kotaki, or that one dude who did the concept art for Overwatch, or Eyecager, who some of us should recognize.

Those you named are good, sure, but you need to set your sights farther. Don't settle for "thread good".
This is what it means to git gud.

Is this alright?
Practice drawing different things. Study art books, or there are plenty of guides online. Take a look at your favorite artists and take note of what makes their style so appealing. In my case, it helped to try and learn realism and exaggerate or stylize aspects of it and make it look your own.
Howdy!

Not much tbh, I used to do touhou request or character that I like. Now I just look for something fun to do.

Here it is.
Hope you like it~

your drawing is far from "aid"
it's all about whether if you are willing to give effort and try different things. It all depends on your definition of "getting good". Everyone have different goals and focus in terms of their skills. (anatomy, composition, productivity,lewd,etc) . Don't get discourage because someone is better than you. Instead, use those moment to figure out what you need to improve. Once you figure those problems out, you should be able to find a direction for yourself to improve. The rest is just practices. Good luck my drawfriend.

I mean, that's most hentai

>Nope, that's not me.
But I still did the request, idk why.
It was fun tho

>Gurren + the glasses? Hold on now...

Time for sleep though!
L8r

Look great thanks!

Not Gifs but I think I can give you more pictures.
Also the name of the fetish is ignored or casual sex.

Here ya go, I followed your advice.

I've tried so hard, got so far. But in the end I couldn't even draw a foot. I need to practice but my work on paper seems to be primarily better than my digital work.

Yea, thanks for that.

I am just shit at proportions. It's difficult for me to keep everything simple. I over analyze everything and it ends up being disproportionate because I focus on one part before I think of the rest of it.

However I do well with drawing from reference on paper, the lack of drag on a tablet makes it harder for me because my hand is very unsteady.

He is not referring to the tentacle part, but more to them acting all casual while being fucked.

Hey. Whats up?
No problem. I'm not nearly as good as people like Sidhe to give proper advice, so just listen to them.

Dont question it...
Also good night

Hey man, I've spoken to many accomplished artists and watched a lot of exposition videos by other admirable artists from concepting to painting. The most consistent advice they give is to practice your mechanical skills with your pen to create the precise strokes you're looking for when you try to put what is in your head onto paper, increase your visual library leaving no form/shape/texture undrawn, and do iterative drawings of whatever you want to get good at drawing - this doesn't just apply to drawing, either.

It really does boil down to practice and -knowing- how and what to practice. This was an invaluable insight I had a while ago, I've applied it to coding, to exercise, and now mid-way into drawing myself. It works.

Pthblthblttthhhbbb
Meant to say, "Lagann + the glasses?"

Gurren would be the correct one =P
Night!

> couldn't even draw a foot
> my work on paper seems to be primarily better than my digital work.
There you go, you found your problem. Time to work on it.

Anybody up for drawing Hanako? I would be most grateful.

Second pic for reference.

>I over analyze everything and it ends up being disproportionate because I focus on one part before I think of the rest of it.
It's a basic technique to lay down a 'skeleton' of your subject before you just draw it.
Drawing w/o a 'skeleton' is called freehanding, and is not recommendable to someone of low skill.

This way, you can fix anatomy/proportions/mistakes before laying down lines/contours.

It takes time at first, but with enough practice it'll become faster and faster, and you'll eventually ingrain the forms and curves into your memory and be able to freehand better.

Sidhe, you a cutie.
*rubs cheeks*

Well then, I would like to request a fullbody of this girl nonlewd.

I always thought this was what you were supposed to do to begin with. Idk how people expect to git gud any time soon without mastering fundamentals first.

M... Murph?

no stop i'm doing a thing
Symbol drawing, mostly.

Feel free to dig into this.
It's not perfect, but ask any questions and I'll answer them.
"How did you ___"
"What's this line for'
etc
The more you know, the better.

Warming up and taking requests

>no stop
You sure about that~?

Evening.

Mundychan is that you? Requesting you in a girly kimono

yes i'm sure you tilde posting fuck

Top 3 Bottom 3

Voland
Kai
Sidhe

Cian
Pepper
Skittles

Well then, I guess it's rape-time.
*snaps rubber gloves*

Why have I not heard of half of those people?

How is Bawble not on the bottom?

jk.

Cause u never on thread, yo.

Not pleasant looking, but a better grasp of anatomy than the 3 I listed

hej Neggs, what's up?

Voland
Sidhe
Kahl

Skittles
Avvi
Bawble

I have returned with more shitscribbles, anyone have any basic requests that could possibly be butchered by me?

Re-requesting this.

Shes fucking garbage, Pepper, Cian and Skittles may not have the best anatomy but they at least draw things that are appealing in some way. She draws things she tries to make cute, super fucking ugly, but stuff that is supposed to be ugly, isn't ugly enough so it just comes off as poorly done.

Hello my green/pink lewd friend, how are you doing.

Yes it me

Tjabba.
Not much, but thanks for asking.

what kind of cintiq do you have?

Hello!
I'm doing good, thanks!

requesting that moe mundy doing cute stuff

>those you look up to.
Who do you look up to, Sidhe?

sure i'll give it a shot

stop being gay
cheap and obsolete one
the ones i named, duh

har you any drawing advice? got a tablet and can draw amazing backgrounds and any non living things, but when it comes to humans and animals i suck...