ITT Questions you've always had in mind

ITT Questions you've always had in mind

Was music a mistake?

I think it's Rob

How you guys doing? You guys talking to any girls? How's that going?

really bad

Will i ever find a new band that makes me truly feel something?

i report this

Talk to me

I've actually been talking to alot of girls lately, all really popular and good looking, but sadly it's not the girl I want to be talking to

I've started dating girl, too bad she has terrible taste in music.

Does she listen to that Bad Things song?

I've started talking to this girl. Really making progress. Hopefully it works out. I think she's swell. Thanks for asking. How about you?

why put the dicc in tha bussy? :3

Am I really bisexual or just incredibly lonely?

OUT NOW

why does everything always go wrong

Q: how did black sabbath take such a leap with their debut?
A: iommi is a genius

how do you pronounce Joy Division's album Closer? is it closer like a noun or adjective?

she has a boyfriend but she still down to fuck

shes 27 and her bf is like 50+

It's both

I've tried and literally been too nervous to talk about anything other than my obscure and retarded music taste. It's seriously become a defense mechanism at this point, as I'm a permavirgin literally petrified at entering a relationship. My feeble attempts could be posted on an Sup Forumsmor thread and nobody would bat an eye.

TL;DR: "delet this"

damn...

How do you pronounce Kayo Dot?
Is it like k-eye-o or k-ay-o?
>tfw only mormons

>falling for the popularity meme

how's high school friendo
that being said, congrats on the girl

what's the opposite of a guilty pleasure called and why is that concept not nearly as prevalent?

okayish. not really but i have an internet "bf". not making any real progress in our relationship
you havent heard Liturgy

Do you faggots actually have trouble socializing with girls or is that just a meme?

I just want to talk to her, the girls I've been talking to are much better looking but idc. I just want to be happy man

I'd say k-eye-o but I'm french so that's the canonical way of pronouncing something like that (that being said, it doesn't often come up in conversation, much to my disappointment)

Met a girl a month ago actually, she's actually very nice and pretty and I hope I can take it to the next level (I actually could have the very night we met, but I pussied out). It's not looking very good though: she always looks happy to see me but I can't see her everyday (different sections) and don't have her number.

Probably. There is ton of music out there.

I'm temporary mgtow right now so no

coming up on the one year anniversary of me meeting my gf. We're not doing anything for it cause we can't remember the exact day but it's still cool.

You're a meme

I had a huge crush on this girl last year and it all crashed and burned with her soft rejecting me and me befriending her ex and finding out she's a shit person

but since then I haven't had ANY feelings for anyone, is there something wrong with me?

You guys still listen to the radio?

good
kind of
awful