Ask a 'Straight' guy who's been sleeping with random older men for years (Currently early 20s right now) Anything!

Ask a 'Straight' guy who's been sleeping with random older men for years (Currently early 20s right now) Anything!

I hate to break it to you, but you're not straight

I disagree, I don't see men in an attractive way, nor in an emotional way for a relationship.

I'm only into Cock, which I guess works out as Sexually open.

Is that your ass?

Yep that's me

Top or bottom?

Bottom

Where do you find the men you hook up with?

That's fucking queer, you've literally described the definition of homosexuality. You're actually delusional if you think you're straight.

Through a variety of websites, Fabguys, squirt, Sometimes even craiglist.. Started when I was 16.

If you say so.

Pic related, one of the guys I've slept with numerous times.

I'm super interested in finding fags near me who wanna be fuck buddies but I'm totally "straight" and wanna keep it on the low. Any pointers?

Just say you aint out and need to be discreet, use the sites I listed, it's easy

Hey I'm 19 and I want to find other men too,
Whats the oldest man you have slept with?
How do you know they aren't craigslist killers?
What was it like the first time?
Whats the weirdest thing you have done>

like being a trap or just regular gay sex? do you suck dick?

do you feel ashamed of yourself afterwards?

Tfw
Has gone into

Hey, Oldest is probably 70s.

Don't be paranoid, craiglist killers aren't exactly 'real'.Just email, get them to send body pics, meet up.

Scary as fuck the first time as I lied about my age (I was 16, the guy was in his 40s) It was outdoors, it hurt but he could tell I lied and was turned on so he kept on going even though I was in pain.

weirdest? Not sure.. Went to a 'dogging' spot and sucked some guy off, a few others came over and just pulled down my trousers and started fuckin without asking, kinda 'rape' ish but it was hot.

Last questions. how do I know I won't get the hiv. Also where are you located

I suck dick, and I get fucked.

Sometimes..

Use a condom?
And in the UK :)

Hey thanks, where do you find a dogging spot?

Squirt dot org, They have 'cruising' spots which is basically dogging spots

>And in the UK :)
Damn
>Use a condom?
I just don't trust condoms

Are most of the guys you hook up with older guys?

same here, i'm more attracted by women but i like to be a bottom with men... love to suck cocks. But I define myself as bisexual

All of them are older. Always 30s and above

I just choose to identify as Straight since.. I am I suppose, just dont mind a cock in my ass now and then haha

Isnt that called bisexual? Straight means only opposite sex and you said you are straight but like cock sometimes which isnt only towards one sex but both which is bi. But you keep it discreet and show the people around you that you are straight. Is that it?

Well, Bisexual people are attracted to both genders, I'm not.

I'm only attracted to women AND Cock, which is reffered to as Straight but Sexually open :)

I got it now thanks :)

Fat guys?

A few, yep.

>craiglist

So do you have AIDS yet?

Not yet :) looking forward for it

Why do you want to have AIDS?

do you suck cocks with condoms or raw ?

Nope

^ Nice try, newfag,

Raw, who would want to suck rubber?
Also, that idiot you responded to isn't OP, who the fuck actually wants AIDs. I use condoms quite often.

Doesn't your butt hurt after being fucked raw by your sugar daddy?

Yea, feels sore for a few minutes but it's not too bad

Just signed up for a squirt account, looking for some daddies thanks to you. I am in the same boat, i love women and I LOVE cock. If I could marry a trap I would, but I would never marry a man

Hope you get some luck buddy, my account on there is; joshyboybi2 :)

nobody likes to suck rubber i agree but you can catch some shit like gonorrhea or chlamydia with a cock in the mouth.. .

Sadly no cruising spots by me

added you

I'm a straight Male who enjoys when a girl gets kinky and plays with my ass. that's straight. but enjoying a penis inside of you is gay.

Why older men? Why not men your age.

do you use condoms when you're getting fucked in the ass you faggot?

Cause I don't want to meet people I could possibly know

Sometimes, if it's an outdoor meet i tend to just bend over something and let them do what they want so sometimes they go bareback

have you ever caught anything like AIDS?

Nope, always been clean, surprisingly

would you describe yourself as a "secret faggot"?

are you open to catching AIDS and what you do if you did ? not care

Nope

Not open at all, and I'm not sure.

On a scale of 1 - 10, how big of a faggot are you?

why do people fucking post these kind of pics all the fucking time

Welcome to Sup Forums
Are you still not used to all these assholes on this website, user ?

Fuck you. Fuck your mental illness. Fuck this board. Fuck all these fucking special snowflakes who think they're fucking anything they want to be. You like dick? Then you're fucking gay. You like both, then you're bi. You can't fucking take dick more than once continually and keep calling yourself straight you fucking faggot.

the faggot is you

Do you kiss other men, or strictly oral>

lol, this guy.

>Straight
>sleeping with random older men

kek. Where did daddy touch you?

> sleeping with older men for years
> 'Straight'

you do you