Post your weapon of choice for the upcoming MAGA civil war

Post your weapon of choice for the upcoming MAGA civil war.

i would literally take pic related. would need some practice but im sure it wouldnt be hard.

i see you shot yourself in the feet a few times with it already

A fake AR in .22lr....... well it does have the fun factor going for it.

It kinda looks like an AR15, but not. What is it?

Get that god damn Hi-Point outta here, faggot!

one of my AKs

Holy shit. MAGA ain't gonna win with hi-points!

Fuck you, it eats everything I feed it, is more accurate than I'll ever be, and cost less than a fucking AR lower

Dat drum duh dum dum dum! Those are sexy. That bayonet, holy shyttt!

This thing

MAGA

oooooooomg hahahaha u so random gurl lfmao

can i save this image?

LET US THE ROLLING

Libtards don't own, or shoot guns. Hi point will fuck thier day

Wtf is a MAGA?

What's wrong with Hi-Point?

Nothing. Gun snobs just shit on them because if it's not an AR or AK, they think it's garbage

Nothing wrong with them if your gay

That's a museum at ft Benning. I recognize that missile

Cheap guns, bad reputation.

Basically just used by niggers and then thrown away.

You can buy a new hi-point pistol for 120 dollars. That should tell you a lot about the quality. Also, criminals use them for cheap throw away guns.

im libtard and own 3 guns

Your blue hair and Prius will make you an easy target then, faggot

whoa im not retarded enough to dye my hair, give me some credit

You voted for Hillary I assume?

i actually voted for trump tbh

I am unstoppable

>one of my AKs

Looks more like two of your AKs.

ive got a czech sks. Decent range, accuracy, magazine capacity, rate of fire etc. I honestly dont know how easy it would be to reload in a fire fight since its an internal magazine. In an urban type area I'd start looking for a ruger 10/22 or a decent pump shotgun. I had a ruger 10/22 growing up. You can carry a shit ton of ammo, all the modifications and accessories are cheap, deadly accurate, I had that rifle for 10+ years with minimal cleaning and maintenance and it has never jammed on me once.

gay r

so it cost like $100?

We cool then, fam

150, no sales tax

wow that is a small dick

pew pew pew

can easily get AR lower for less than that

KIT ACQUIRED

By monday I should have a functional rooty tooty point n shooty

What glass are you running? I can't quite tell.

Would not pay 150 for a lower, that's just fucking retarded.

Decent quality lower runs around d 150-200ish. At least around where I am. And besides: you can't shoot with a lower alone

$30 ebay chink 6-24x. works better than expected, have a leupold on the way though

That's a crazy twist on the barrel. Cool as hell.

Thanks man, thinking about setting myself up for a rifle length build. Been keeping an eye out for some decent glass to hold me over till I can drop the big bucks.

looks like feet, gun, and possible a fishing pole or something of the sort. also looks shooped

yeah it's a 24" spiral flute. only thing i don't like is it is only a 1:9, but for the $ i cant complain, shoots very well.

i need to get an ar but i need a glock first to get my armed security certification i cri

S&W SD series. Even with an apex trigger kit, it's about 200 cheaper than a glock

the firm i work for is strict on glocks only. ridiculous tbh. either getting a 19 gen4 or 22 gen4.

honestly, for the price i'm very happy with it so far, have had it since summer. all in all the entire build was about $650. I always intended to replace it down the road, didnt feel like waiting until I got the $ for a decent scope.

If you're welcoming opinions go with the 19. Such a great weapon. Got to try one while I was out with my local PD and now I'm picking one up. Really great firearm.

Keep an eye on budsgunshop. They have police trade ins all the time

Exactly how I am as well. And that's a pretty fantastic price, appreciate your responses, this is giving me a lot more ideas.

the scope is fairly bulky, which isnt an issue for me. plus it's good/cheap way to find out what you actually need/want in a scope, better than spending $100s on something that might not work best for you

>fitting room
There is no way that walking ecosystem will fit through that door at least

Yeah, I've always been slightly apprehensive about buying a scope online, which is what I'd end up doing for the most part since I rarely have time to get out and do some local shopping. So I appreciate your input here, I reckon I'll take a look at scopes in the same vein as yours.

What calibre is that chambered for?

just a note, pretty much all of the cheap scopes are same generic made in china stuff. no need to spend extra $ on the same product just because a company slaps their name on it. i actually got mine from amazon, not ebay, but it doesnt rly matter.

>bolt action
Have fun being guest of honour at a negro ass party.

223 wylde

Eh, they justify it by saying it's for training purposes. I never really understood that becuase I find .223 recoil to be quite manageable but if people buy it they buy it.

KILL.YOUR.SELF

butter knife

>>Ruger 10/22
/22
Have fun killing a raging food stamp nigress with a .22.

I'll stick with my M91/30 with an Archangel precision shooting kit. There ain't nothing living in NORAM that is gonna walk off 7.62x54R.

.22 will do the job just fine. Honestly I prefer an AR, but .22 ain't as harmless as you think it is.

>223 wylde

Doesn't that sortof defeat the purpose of the weapon?
Surely the lethal range can't be too far? 800m?
And is that even accurate past 400m?
Genuinely curious since my experience with 5.56 nato which
should be similar is that its accuracy declines profusely after 400m.

wouldn't mind seeing a repeat of hiroshima/nagasaki on US soil, the rest of the world would have high definition entertainment for months, years even.

Dumb cunt, if that happened we would all be dead

that is the plan yes. and when radiation levels are down, we'll send news crews from Europe and Asia to film the aftermath and we'll all grab our soda and popcorn.

They're not long range rifles, Skippy.
600 yrds is about the limit.

This is a long range rifle.

doesnt affect anything really. barrel length, twist, and ammo heavily factor in, more so does the shooter

With a good weapon you're looking at 750 to 800m. Might be pushing it just a tad, you could get better results using match grade as well. But I wouldn't bet money on anything over 800.

dis nigga got the stigmata

fucking cucks

damn bro, I need to look into this. I love Kalashnikovs

Gun from pic

Remington 7600 pump action rifle in 'Turdyoughtsix'

I have my own it's just I dont have any piccies at the mo

Shit picture, but I'm real happy with her.

Is that a Savage, OP? What's your optic and bi-pod?

Even something with a high velocity like a CCI Stinger isn't going to take down a determined attacker. It just doesn't have enough mass in the bullet. Small game, sure.

it's a romanian ak74 (aims74), they were super fucking rare in the US and each individual part was pretty expensive until about a month ago when arms of america managed to import a ton of them
they're still in service and it's going to be a while before most go to surplus, so if you really want that specific one then get it while you can, $500 for kit without the barrel, $650 for an assembled kit and barrel

But that's my exact issue.
To me this is a CQB weapon, modified for mid to long range, with an inferior calibre that is highly susceptible to wind.

Maybe I'm an ass but I really don't see the point.

The one and only.

Here's what mine looked like, all the parts match and it's in great condition. I just got an american made barrel in earlier today and I'm gonna do as much as I can this weekend.

bumpp