youtu.be/ZoUZy-qlrWs
edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/yellowstone-man-dissolved-trnd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Interest bump. I wanna see this

Bump

Click bait

Need2C

Check Liveleak..

Actually, the sister gave the video to officials and they've said they won't release the video.

>Scott's sister was recording on her cell phone when he fell in, but the park service won't release the video.

bump, need sauce

i've seen it. its worse than DD and grifter. dont watch if you can get a real link. im about kill my self now, its so terrible.

cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/yellowstone-man-dissolved-trnd/index.html

shut up james bond you faggot

>worlds greatest spy
>more like fucks the most guys

Daisy's Destruction is disgusting and real.

The Grifter is a joke made up here at Sup Forums there is no such video.

Sable's video has NOT yet been leaked.

What's DD?

Ok, now i need a link to DD

Gl finding it.

>Daisy's Destruction
a scat video purported to be CP.

Peter Scully's masterpiece

100% bullshit

DD

shit, now i want the fucking video, seems to be true

bumb

>THIS IS MY SWAMP!

No, that was D&D...
(Although most of TSR's customers did not go as far a miniatures and table maps. Usually it was just character sheets and dice.)

RIP Gary Gygax...

no link to sister video? you disappoint me today Sup Forums...

Oh noes, his white privilege will save him!

Daisy's destruction is pretty mild from what I understand. It's real though, but the infant involved suffered mild discomfort not death like the rumours say. Can't confirm though, never watched it or do I intend to.

>when you see it you'll shit bricks

happens to dogs and other animals all the time
why the fug aren't there fences on those board walks?
fooken eeediots

It's out there, but you won't find it here, and when you do you'll probably be V&.

As I said in a later Post it is or was a scat film not snuff. It was discussed in depth with several individuals who linked to it on TOR sites.

No I have not seen it either it involves an infant and that is not my thing.

I wanna see, too.

that's not the cellular video...

www.liveleak.com/view?i=164_1479482630

Liveleak has not yet had it posted.
Several posts about the topic but no video yet.

A crack pot fell into nature's crock pot.

kek

NEED THE CELLULAR VIDEO

lets hope some park service insider will secretly release the video on liveleak...will suck your dick

>a man dies and what they're concerned about is watching him die on video

I had an opportunity to view it. Had to take a hard pass on that one. I mean I saw some fucked up stuff in the service, but nothing quite as bad as that.

He went 100 feet off trail or something ignoring all the warning signs. He wanted to find a pool to "soak" in and slipped when he was testing the tenpature with his hand.

There are fences.

This dude and his sister were illegally trespassing and looking for a hot spring to skinny dip in. Fortunately, when this moron went to check the temperature of a spring before diving in he slipped in and dissolved away.

The dude got what he deserved if you ask me.

But it's for science... I wanna see him get disintegrated...

Yeah, that's what laser thermometers are for.

we want to learn, we are curious, that´s all. So is the link goin to be leaked or not?

I wanna do this. this is great
>the cat trap lol

That's just the morning glory pool at Yellowstone. It's just water that smells like eggs. This is 100% bullshit click bait.

holy fuck, i havent heard about the grifter in years

thanks for the nostalgia, user

I didn't say it's good....
I said it's interesting.

You don't get to see this type of stuff very often, so I want to, now...

>the the clickbate wants you to think that's acid
did no one else memorize everything from 4th grade biology? that's obviously just water and archaebacteria

It smells like eggs because of the sulfur.

I doubt the pic is of the pool the guy actually died in. There are numerous smaller pools all over the place, and some of them are extremely hot and also very acidic.

The heat, acidity, combined with the rapidly moving water could break down a body very quickly. I believe the story.

>someone used a stock picture of yellowstone therefore it must be fake.

kys yourself retard. This shit is all over the news. It's not fake but the closest we've come to getting video of the accident is video of an interview with the park rangers.

excuse me sir, but the geiser water is acid, because the carbon monoxide

Thats a cold hearted sister, filming her brother dying... I'm calling bs, don't think the video exists.

Well a few news sites have written about it, doubt the video is real though?

wow, we have a personal detective here, so good job looking for the vid

I wonder how long it took him to dissolve

I once found it on some dude's megalink account; it's rubbish, don't watch it.

>Telegraph.
Mr Scott was found dead and drifting around the pool later that day, but officials could not quite reach him to drag him out and a thunderstorm forced the recovery team to retreat for the night.

Returning the next day, they found that nothing of the man remained. Some personal effects were recovered, including his wallet and flip flops, however.

>CNN.
Scott's sister was recording on her cell phone when he fell in, but the park service won't release the video.

Just curious, man. Its a strange story.

link?

>faces of marajuana
Not even once

You idiots should go and retake your science class. Not a single acid in the whole world, no matter the concentration, can dissolve a body outright. The water might've as well been distillated, at this temperature the retard just got cooked within minutes, acid or not. Nothing worth watching there.

Obviously
>pools closed

Well, with the minerals and heat, it could have caused a reaction as opposed to disintegrating him from the acid. The acid probably helped, though.

On the other hand, it says they couldn't rescue him due to a lightning storm, so he was there overnight.

The link's loong since disappeared, the dude who owned it possibly got btfo.

whats the catch here

What I meant was, don't go expecting wild things from this vid, like melting flesh and stuff. He probably screamed a bit and got really red, then collapsed from excessive heat.

>I'm off lurking for this shit
If I find it how do I post link ?
>best gore won't allow me
I'm using I phone 6
Don't get all cunty with the fact I use Apple

>grifter
what year is this

>Scott had reached down to check the temperature of a spring when he slipped and fell into it. Rescuers later found Scott's body inside the pool, but couldn't retrieve it because of a lightning storm in the area. When they came back the next day, no remains were found beneath the spring's churning, acidic waters.

>the next day
>next day
prepare to watch a body dissolve for around 14 hours

Pretty sure that was Hero Quest, actually.

FOUND IT
youtu.be/ZoUZy-qlrWs

Fair enough. You have a good point.

But, depending how hot, perhaps some of his skin got boiled off while she was still filming?

Eh, maybe not. This is sounding less fun now that I really think about it...
I'm out

Nope you haven't
I'm not even gunna consider clicking it
I've lurked everywere for it it's not out
Nice try kike

She was initially filming to put it on YouTube but then he fell in. Rangers say it showed the effort she put in to try and save him

In America we say down instead of closed such as the Internet is down etc.

that's why the video is probably not even worth looking for. If your brother falls into a boiling pool you're not going to be terribly focused on getting a good footage. Any footage found will be disappointing at the very least.

>Click bait

edition.cnn.com/2016/11/17/us/yellowstone-man-dissolved-trnd/

He didn't dissolve right away like in a movie. He probably drowned or died from the heat and they couldn't retrieve his body because of a lightning storm. When rescuers came back the next day the body had dissolved.

checkmate athiests

>rotten.com

Oh the 90's...

either she tried to save him or kept filming

hail satan

There was a serial killer in England in the 40s that dissolved his victims in sulfuric acid quite effectively (everything but some gall stones and dentures), though that did take a few days.

but if not bs, perfect way to rid a body right?

God doesn't compete with any of his own creation.
>not even evil itself, which he created

The fact that God demands we love and help one another has no bearing on our desire to see the video.

Colin Scott has died.

He has returned from whence we came.
As we all will.

Quoting scripture about lawlessness would probably best be aimed at Colin and Sable. They disobeyed the signs and he died.

I can see you being upset if some here demand a death or try to harm someone else. But asking to see a video that already exists is just not up there with Adultery on the big ten list.

wait he was going skinny dipping with his sister?

this

Something is really wrong with her shadow

So it's
>pools down then

Yep pretty mild. I thought it was about some dismembration or something, but that was way too soft for a buzz

can't compete with a king, thats why satan was banished from the heavenly garden. they knew that satan was powerful enough to take over.

therefore the couldn't/wouldnt provide a fair fight

not fighting fair = bitch mode

therefore by theory, god and jesus is a bunch of bitches

>The fact that God demands we love and help one another has no bearing on our desire to see the video.
It does have bearing, it proves the prophecy about love growing cold, which is why you want to see the video.

>Quoting scripture about lawlessness would probably best be aimed at Colin and Sable. They disobeyed the signs and he died.
It's not talking about human man-made laws. It's talking about breaking God's laws, one being your lack of love for Colin Scott.

>the big ten list.
There's far more of God's laws than 10, all of them rooted in love itself, agape, which anyone who wants to revel in another man's death- he lacks.

How much further from evil are you to masturbating to videos like this? And later making your own videos blending gore, murder, and sex? How much further till you are a spiritual Sodomite?

Golden years my freind
>I'm going back now for some cutting edge dank material
Yeah I should crop out the water marks but I can't be arsed
I don't think it's been updated since since 1992

since when is a pool the internet?