1. your cawntry

1. your cawntry

2. did your head of government have a meltdown on twitter today

flag cunt
sadly no

This sounds like damage control in the wake of Flynn resigning.

Such an madman.

yawn
2bh i get bored of this

he seems to just love infighting in his office.

What the fuck is happening in America right now.

1. USA
2. No, mine spent his morning BTFO deep state cucks, low-information civilians, and ideologically driven """"""""""journalists""""""""""

trump was the president we need to utterly shred to piece the ideology known as alt right, alongside with Sup Forums

What is going on?

Trump's gone mental. Everyone that works under him is basically a Russian shill. Just watch it all burn.

Stalinist like purges in the upcoming weeks tbqh.

Of who? By who?

anyone not Trump, by trump

Fuck you Brits, I was literally about to make that thread.

1. United States

2. Hell fucking yes

is this guy leading his country or posts about it on twitter

Imagine being so mental you actually start fights with your own intelligence service on Twitter.

At this point I take back everything I said about how Trump could be good for Britain, the guy's a looney.

nothing. hes just whining like a bitch and taking to himself. his twitter means nothing, he just proved it when he met that canada guy and japan pm.

Nah too busy killing druggies

WTF man, it's not even 6am and this asshole is already at it. Holy shit, how are we gonna make it through these next four years? I dig how Trump is concerned with leaks all of a sudden.

The next few years will be a wild ride.

It's a gift that keeps on giving. I keep having to update my content with new tweets all the time. I mean look at it! I can barely add a new tweet without making it microscopic.

Wait Sup Forums hates Trump now? I thought he's /your/ man.

Also to OP's question: no. Our PM might be corrupt, but he's not stupid.

>that breakdown
Lol
4 more years, amerisharts

Over/under 4 months until impeachment.
Theyre gonna hold off to cast the net as far as possible to make it as difficult as possible for Trumpkins to rally.

Sup Forums loves Trump, other boards never really got into the joke. The media seems to hate him and want to take him down, so a lot of people are just taking the normie position, mostly to spite Sup Forums.

>Republican House and Senate impeaching a Republican President

I don't think so

>attacking the MIC
bad idea

lmao no. Even if you hate Trump a lot, thinking that he'll be impeached is naive at best. Anti-Trump people are going full Tea Party now.

The funniest thing I think could happen is that in a few years conservatives in this board will be the sane ones, and left-wing posters will devolve into screeching Alex Jones conspiracists.

They'll have to if it means their reelection is on the line
First they'll need a leader in both the house and senate to lead the revolt, likely going to be Rand Paul and Justin Amash. Then they'll need a few more leaks and weeks of bad press to ratchet up pressure on congressional republicans to get Trump out before he makes their seats toxic. They don't even need to successfully impeach the first time around - lord knows Trump has given them ample ammunition.

We'll have 4 years of Trump unless the Dems can sweep the house in 2018, and even then it's not likely. Republicucks do not give a shit. A picture could leak of Trump letting Putin futz with the football and shitbags like Mitch McConnell are still gonna defend him.

>the FBI should stay out of politics
>meanwhile he kept calling for the FBI to investigate Clinton during the campaign and it likely caused her to lose

>Wait Sup Forums hates Trump now?

Depends on the board. Different communities, different opinions.

People forget Trump was an ironic Sup Forums joke at first, they knew he was pretty retarded. But normies jumped on board and started defending him seriously.

>But normies jumped on board and started defending him seriously.
He's a joke in the sense he's a bafoon, but in a political sense he's interesting. I like the idea of a neo-reactionary in the white house to contain progressive cancer. Unfortunately, the legacy media and mainstream world politics seem to want him dead, but I think he may pull through and be a normal politician in a few years, if he lucks out and the US economy does ok.

Doesn't complaining about leaks verify every embarrassing leak was real? What the fuck is this guy thinking?

but it's too soon!!! I want to see a full mandate.

The absolute state of America.

>we best friends with russia now!!!!
>few weeks later
>we were too soft on russia!!!!

>During the campaign, President Trump had suggested russian aircraft bussing US ships show “how low we’ve gone that they can toy with us like that.” He said that Russian President Vladimir Putin should be warned in a phone call to stop and if the flybys continued then “when that sucker comes by you, you gotta shoot.”

>Three Russian aircraft buzzed a U.S. destroyer patrolling in the Black Sea on Feb. 10, 2017

What did he mean by the words he said?

He is a fucking travesty, a TRAITOR KEK who will SELL OUR COUNTRY to the REINDEER HERDERS!!!!111
SAD!

>SELL OUR COUNTRY to the REINDEER HERDERS
what are those lappish sami cunts up to this time?

He's kind of right in the fact that you would hope our intelligence community wouldn't leak shit to the media but instead bring concerns to say the Senate Intelligence Committee first.

To be honest he's causing the left to chimp out like retards too. Hopefully only pragmatic moderates are left.

They want Pence in there so badly, they will.

They BRING CRIME, they ARE RAPISTS, and some might be good ppl.

>we best friends with Russia now
He never said this though, it was just a smear tactic from Hillary's campaign that Sup Forums bought into because most of them were retarded underage Putinboos in the first place.

They'd have to catch him murdering a child with his bare hands to even consider impeachment.

Ask yourself why the intelligence community would feel the need to leak these things. Why do you think they feel they can't bring their concerns to the Senate Intelligence Committee?

damn

We should have finished the job in the 70s

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

STOP FUCKING SHILLING

because the Senate Intelligence Committee has a majority of Republicucks who put party before country?

Obviously they're all communist satanist cucks who hate american

or liberals in the intel community are intent on destroying the current president because they put party before country

Is he even doing anything? How can the US president possibly have enough time to tweet so much?

In Russia do intelligence agencies leak information that makes the government look bad to a media that is rabidly critical of the administration?

i only wanted him to win because Hillary is 10x worse
this IS the lesser of evils, trust me i'm a time traveller

>tasked with hunting down Islamists
>liberals
shouting "libtard" at everyone who doesn't suck your senpai's cock might have worked during the campaign but it's increasingly ineffective now

ps: Bernie also was shit at foreign policy... oops, i mean, would have been. timey wimey things, don't mind me

>liberal
The CIA have overthrown liberal democratic governments and replaced them with right wing dictatorships. Try again.

Who wins the 2018 world cup then?

>CIA
>liberal
Now I've heard it all.

>watching soccer
Why don't Austrians like football?

No one uses Twitter here

Hevis liveblogging the presidency

What a time to be alive.

Fuses have been lit

We aren't.
I really don't think this is sustainable, I'm scared desu

Do genuine Trump supporters ACTUALLY not find this stuff embarrassing?

I mean, I can completely understand being a detached memelord who just wants to watch the world burn.

But like, if you genuinely placed your hopes on Trump fixing things, does him being such a hothead not make you question his ability lead effectively, even just a little-bit?

No, Trump supporters eat it all up. That's why people are so alarmed at the situation.

The beautiful thing about anonymity is that you never have to eat crow, regardless of how much you deserve it.

No, Sharia Blue is paying fat neckbeard cucks to play pretend. America overwhelmingly supports Trump, I've literally never met a SINGLE person in real life who didn't.

Proof or fuck off.

>The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!

Isn't that more American than shart in mart?

He only knows his mom and the guy how cleans his basement

I guess Fidel Castro wasn't kidding when he said he would die when the USA was destroyed.

The fire rises

You're not even American stupid cuck.
You prove that all these libtards aren't getting a paycheck.

>h-he's not acting le presidential xD
biggest fucking meme in existence. All of America's greatest leaders were incredibly "unpresidential", were quite often hotheads or autists, and often had strange appearances. It's when they started electing generic 50 year old men with law degrees who act like robots in public when everything started going to shit. It's time to drop this stupid 20th century vision of a leader that needs to constantly self-censor himself, have a few grey hairs to appear paternal (but not too many, so they don't look too old), and only address the public via social media through interns and focus groups. That is over.

We do, my digits confirm

> Telling Americans what their goverment should be
You sure about that Nigel, last time you tried that it turned out pretty bad.

*unsheathes katana*
Back the fuck off???

>Putin is literally a #CruzMissile now
Drumpf BTFO

Gamergate and the election have done irreparable damage to this website. Sup Forums is the most active board by far now and it brings in redditors by the dozen every day. I've actually seen people say that they're okay with this as long as they aren't "libcucks."
The irony of it all is that red pilled used to mean someone that didn't fall for the false dichotomy of the American political spectrum. Now it just means picking the opposite side of the extremist coin of tumblr and Sup Forums has been heavily entrenched by these types.

Sup Forums has just replaced Sup Forums as the site's newfag college board. A lot of stuff from Sup Forums is funny but if you're still a frequent user there after 2015-16 you're cancer.

Seeme excessive, but I guess that's easier than providing hard proof that could actually provide grounds for impeachment. Give me a few weeks and I'll get something going.

ah yes, all those lefty CIA officers

This is the only reason anyone should unconditionally accept whatever the CIA says about Trump. If anyone knows about puppet dictators it's them. They're probably more mad about getting dunked on than they are about the security of the elections being compromised

Jesus christ, Trump is so full of shit.

why don't you google it

Manchester united

>fast forward a few weeks later
>congress is beginning the impeachment process
>Trump frantically searching through file cabinets to prove his innocence
>stumbles upon a paper that finds his vice president complicit in the leaks
>"Shocking, isn't it"
>Trump turns to the voice and sees Mike Pence holding jumper cables

>He thinks leftists are sane

Sad!

Why does he hate classified leaks so much when his campaign won in due part because of the Clinton email leaks and the wikileaks in general?

I don't get it. He benefited from that shit and saw honest good in what it did for public discourse and he still hates it?

wow it's like he likes things that benefit him, and doesn't like things that don't benefit him

really makes you think

Remember that the Bay of Pigs initially happened without JFK's knowledge.

When he finally found out, he was like what the fuck.

That should give you an idea.

Permanent federal bureaucracy extremely difficult to fire compared to private sector employees versus Elected bureaucracy

LBJ was a thousand times worst than Trump.

Loved cussing, loved using the word nigger, and was gangster to the core.

Also, purposely used his tall height to lean over his political enemies.

Just listen to audio of LBJ.

you forgot the whole naming his dick "jumbo" and constantly showing it to journalists thing