Eyy B0ss! Know of any good Youtube channels?

Eyy B0ss! Know of any good Youtube channels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rXvNs2xGZxw
youtube.com/user/Kocayine/featured
youtube.com/user/bbsflyin
youtu.be/1NHZGoXt9N0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Funhaus,cowchop

commentiquette
now fuck off

Alex Jones

Joeys World Tour. WooOOwoooOoowOoo

This dude uve probly never heard of, filthy frank

Kind of made me smile

MDE

I think its time to get off the internet for today user

xNinJayx

Micheal P

MrBushWookie
yw.

BalloonShop.

Efap

Styxenhammer666

no

Franku Family: "TVFilthyFrank", "TooDamnFilthy", "maxmoefoe", "IDubbbzTV", "HowToBasic".

Skateboarding: "Chris Chann", "Braille Skateboarding", "Garrett Ginner", "Jason Park"

The Revive Skateboards crew: "AndrewSchrock", John "Hill", "Sam Tabor", "amskater".

Misc: "WeTeachUHow2", "bill wurtz", "Adam Powell".

Science and Math: "SciShow", "SciShow Space", "Cody'sLab", "Standupmaths", "Numberphile", "Kurzgesagt - In a Nutshell".

Video Games: "wowcrendor", "videogamedunkey", "Rush", "OneyPlays", "LoLVoyboy", "JonTronShow", SovietWomble", "Sneaky", "Dyrus".

PewDiePie
Leafy
Stampy

All got me through HS and I still watch them today

cancer

Cr1TiKaL (Penguinz0)

yea +1 for critikal. That urethral swab PSA video makes me lose my shit. Also always end up cringing because I can feel the pain.

Misc: "Grand Illusions".

Cars and Motorcycles: "RegularCars", "RoyalJordanian".

Shut the fucking cunt up you fucking loser.

Learn how to type english
You just fell for the bait

Wisecrack, RocketJump Film School, Forgotten Weapons, SciShow, ashens , Drugslab, theoffcamerashow, AWE me, CrashCourse, Jas. Townsend, Alt Shift X, Auralnauts, JoergSprave, Tom Scott, Numberer1, Storytellers, Ahoy, beatdownboogie, Casually Explained, CGP Grey, DemolitionRanch, Every Frame a Painting, exurb1a, First We Feast, History Buffs, iDubbbzTV, Jaboody Dubs, JStuStudios, Kurzgesagt, Lessons from the Screenplay, Macro Room, minutephysics, Ozzy Man Reviews, videogamedunkey, Internet Comment Etiquette, JonTronShow, LAHWF, Nerdwriter1, Primitive Technology, Veritasium, Vsauce, zefrank1.

Pewdiepie

Pewdiepie may have been absolute shit for most of his career but over the past year or so his content has legitimately improved to the point where it's actually worth watching, I know I'm gonna be called a faggot etc. for posting this but fuck it it's the truth.

This faggot all day long.
youtu.be/rXvNs2xGZxw

Agreed. I never had anything against the guy but he was known for having the worst fan base in his early days, just young obnoxious kids which made me hate his vids and channels as it was just cancer. But since earning his fortune, and knowing he never has to do a days "work" in his life, he has changed his style and he is a very likeable guy, and it's understandable how he got his success.

Highly recommend CGP Grey

mine used to be good but now im too lazy to upload and amount of strikes i have is crazy
youtube.com/user/Kocayine/featured

Fuck off, your channel is shit and you're a massive cunt.

oh

Lol, I subbed

i dont always whore my self for subs but i can make an exception...

my main nigga here youtube.com/user/bbsflyin

Keep uploading, mayne. Your content is good. Like, crazy good

SuperGreatFriend is a great LPer.

i cant keep uploading some fuckers at SM Entertainment keep striking my vids the new trump one has 2 warnings already

Mrmrmangohead. Literally the best channel on youtube right now.

i seem to be able to avoid strikes if is put then under the education category but we all know thats not gunna last

Colossal is sexy

W E A R E N U M B E R O N E

>Chris Chan
>braille
>john hill
>amskater

My hombre

But every one is replaced by mine song but every mine is replaced with a full length hitler speech but every sige is replaced by a jewish song

JamesNintendoNerd
/Thread

Am dissappoint none of you faggots said H3H3Productions yet. And ethanandhila ofc

get the fuck outta here

Because anons already watch them, and they rarely upload

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

The one that's been around as long as you.

mods mods mods ban this underage faggot

Sure m8
youtu.be/1NHZGoXt9N0

fitzthislewits

BBC_Lover69

I think i'm a bit late, but: Vargskelethor: Vinesauce Joel

I hope you burn in Hell

>all got me through highschool
>leafy

When did you finish your HS