Can someone explain to me why anyone that watches anime shouldn't immediately kill themselves for being a filthy...

Can someone explain to me why anyone that watches anime shouldn't immediately kill themselves for being a filthy degenerate? Pro tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

grandchan.site
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I cant user

Are actual japanese exempt from this or not?

Because its fucking entertaining.

>Pro tip is too pro

Anyone who watches anime or is a furfag should kill themself

It just a cartoon, user. If you don't like it bully for you. People are allowed to have different interests. But this is just a bait thread so I don't really know why I'm bothering to respond.

Yeah watching those little japanese girls isn't sick or someting. How do you even explain this to the people you love. You should kill yourself

Of course not. I kind of want japs genocided just because of anime. Or do you think that's going too far?

>People are allowed to have different interests.

False. Not if that interest is anime.

Truer words have never been spoken

anime and manga is to Japan what Adventure Time and The Flash comics are here in the west. Otakus are seen as degenerates/failure in Japan solely because they think obsession with cartoons is bad.

tldr:no

how edge

Anime is cancer. The reason why it was invented was because the kikes needed another way to keep Americans cucked so they got the gooks to create these shitty cartoons. Weebos deserved to be hanged along with niggers and faggots

do you even know what "cucked" means? kek.

because pokemon

You are so autistic. When was the last time you had an actual conversation with a female that you aren't related to?

Have you ever watched a cartoon, or do you watch DC and Marvel movies? Then kys, you filthy degenerate.

Jfc I hate jews as much as the next guy but you can't pin anime on the kikes sorry. This is the work of degenerate japs.

none of those dude identified as otaku

no confident, self-respecting and successful person has ever used the word "cuck" to describe anyone or anything.

The Japs deserve another nuke for this garbage they call cartoons

>watches cartoons
>thinks it's not garbage
>thinks he's not a immature degenerate
grow up.

careful with those edges, tough guy.

>being this edgy to hide his virginity

A little genocide humor is too much for you guys? Take out your tampons or go to reddit you faggots. Or wait.....do you guys actually watch anime? Hahaha that's gotta be it lol fags! Go jerk off to a cartoon losers or better yet kill yourselves

anime is the purest form of art

Dbz is anime.

you're what is wrong with b. Get out of here kid.

and he just keeps cutting deeper! how will i survive!?

>reddit faggot who just discovered 4ch.jpg

Yall will never recover from the BTFOing you just received. Go watch Fagonball Z while you cruise reddit for some cock to suck

>comes to Sup Forums
>hates anime
protip: if you don't like anime, don't seek out anime and manga forums just so you can tell your friends you're a member of an elite hacker organization.

Because Berserk, muh nigga

So we can watch more anime b4 we inevitably kill ourselfs.

>while you cruise reddit
uhm, why wouldn't i cruise Sup Forums which is an actual anime and manga website? you realize reddit is where cancerous newfags like you come from, right?

>on Sup Forums
>hates anime
>site literally based of shitty jp chan
>only uses Sup Forums
>"i am superior because i dont like __"
This is how you spot a faggot that started using halfch this year

i dont know if this is bait or if you're just retarded

>only uses Sup Forums

HEY!! I USE POL TOO YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE lol

You just proved his point further

grandchan.site

Hot ass, very big ass! Nice girls!

Nobody can tell me this is not the best animated movie ever made

you're the type of nigga that post shit like
>le rare pepe xd
>look at these dubs
>fedora joke
>/thread

You can tell he is from plebbit because he doesn't use kek. And just being an edgelord in general.

No Kek is overused by try hard fags like you

its just cartoons

Can someone explain to me why OP isn't a massive faggot who sucks thousands of cocks everyday and guzzles the cum as if it were water and he was stranded in the desert for a week? Pro tip: you can't

Becuase I'm a productive memeber of society, and if you think my hobbys are your business you should probably be the one drinking bleach.

agree

Because it pisses you off.
And it's funny to see a retard be pissed off.
It's like they're generating content by doing something they enjoy.

You aren't OP.