youtube.com/watch?v=PRPTz1Iija4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=bThgXICzF7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

into the kys folder it goes

thank you its OC

I love it. Saved

Lol

wow Sup Forums so nice to night

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls..

>WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

YLYL?

so where are bananas?

Kek wtf

= this thread

Too soon for the baboon

That's confusing, will I see little dead girls or will I be killed by one?

Is that an A-Team reunion?

Lost

why???7??

True

youtube.com/watch?v=imAG0AjhJ-U

zozzled

She's wearing guy shoes? I don't get it, what's the joke here? Using the word "bae?"

youtube.com/watch?v=IM9IyRua6VE

Dumping

Get a new joke

Abandon thread

ahh good ol' string-emil

Tiptoe

Can't deal with this shit
youtu.be/1NHZGoXt9N0

why the fuck did I lose to this

That's not it.

Fixed

youtube.com/watch?v=PRPTz1Iija4&feature=youtu.be

did i miss something?

You're telling that user to get a new joke, yet you put a character who wouldn't sound like he would say "are you serious nigga?"

killed me

just shit like bananas, no backstory

Great work user!

Oh my god. I thought only I did that.

I'm gay

If you reply to this reply you will get drilled with my winnie

fuck

luiukjlllll

come on snake eyes!

fag

feg

What facebook meme page did you get that from? Or was it a group? Man, if I had a meme group...

hhh -hwwccccc-cccccaoooohhhh- hic

First years!

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

Everytime

fuck

you must be new here.
kill yourself

aaggg

aggg

I'm short too. Most girls are taller than me v.v

God damnit I spit my bloody coffee everywhere!

Looks like a bloody marzipan ball/potatoe

I don't disagree with this.

LaVay, don't be a dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=bThgXICzF7s

why did i lost to this

but what if you already have a gf.....

fegget

You would be a chicken dinner winner, holding a deluxe cheese straightener and knowing the secret to flight which is of corse, throwing yourself on the ground and missing.

samefag

Isn't that a fucking runescape place

Is okay, come, will pat your head reassuringly

Ok

I wanna see the dead little girls pls

lolololo

dumbass faggots

he standing on toes to make himself look taller than her...

Why is netorare a thing?
I literarily cannot understand how does one find netorare arousing. can someone who enjoys this genre explicitly describe how do they feel when reading about 'your' girlfriend/wife/daughter/your dog/whatever being gangraped by a bunch of dirty mexicans in front of you and why do they find it arousing?
>inb4 OP cuck anyway/ won't answer because Sup Forums is mean

ok

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.