1. age of consent in your country
2. do you agree?
3. why/why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDuN5fjWJ5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Flag

Yeah, seems reasonable

Good try, but me saying "I agree" would enable you to fuck me.
Try again shitlord.

I think it's it's 15, don't really care since I'm a permavirgin.

14 if you are also underage. 16 if you are over 18.
Seems fine, although i would lower it from 16 to 15

>permavirgin
>in Sweden

u wot m8?

What are you
>implying
?

Not even Mohammed and his friends want my boipucci, they just steal my phone whenever I try to bait them into raping me...

I literally just found out yesterday. Sounds too young for me 2bqfh. I'm somehow having a hard time accepting this lmao

How are you surrounded by hot women with sexually-liberated climate and still be a virgin?

Hell I'm not and I live in an Islamic one.

>white
>cis
>android phone
Literally at the bottom of the food chain :(

ASSpain

15 now, was 13 last year

nope, I think there should be a difference of (let's say) 3/4 years beetween people involved like some countries have, it's stupid to see 15 years olds dating 25 years old in here.

Hot, sexually liberated women can pick the best men, duh. In the west you can't even get a girl via an arranged marriage, so if you aren't a chad prepare to die as a virgin.

>it's stupid to see 15 years olds dating 25 years old in here
Why should it be illegal though?

But it's not like the best chads are always available.

Yes
Try talking to an under-18 girl. Fucking annoying idiots. Sure stuffing one full of cock would be fun, they can be pretty hot, but they are just too stupid for words and that's a massive turn-off.

Men compete for women, and the women get to choose. So a few men at the top have many partners and most men have none.

Women will rather have a short affair with an alpha male than a lasting relationship with a beta. At least until they have kids or get old, but I guess most posters here are younger than 40.

UK
I think it would make more sense to have it as 14 but limited to within 2+ years older until 16.

sbane
yeah, it was 13 because of gypsies but even them stopped having so many kids

fucking paradise m8

Why can't I marry a 12 year old?

Because she would divorce you in 15 when she meets Chad from high school football team.

I'll homeschool her.

its actually 16 and if youre in the age bracket of 13-18 you can date someone within 3 years of your age. anything under 12 is off limits though to anyone regardless of consent

Pretty fairdinkum desu

no

italian lolis are not legal

youtube.com/watch?v=xDuN5fjWJ5c

It's hard to get boipucci or pussy when they can choose a better guy.

Don't women in your countries believe in one-night stands? Netflix and chill? NSA?

Stop crushing my dream guys ;_;

Yes but still, they can take a better guy than you. Welcome to the new world of sexual freedom, where men become the real objects.

too early imo, 16 would be good

seeing full grown men datind children is just as bad as pedoshit

The women have one night stands with a very small amount of alpha males, the majority of men have none or very few.

Maybe you don't like it, but is a 15 yo being harmed by having sex with an older partner?

It's kinda weird seeing Trump and Melania together, but would you want to make that illegal?

>4
>image shows 5

>but would you want to make that illegal?

yes, as I said before there are some countries that have a age allowed gap between sex partners, I work in a popular bar area and seeing really old fags dating children that could be their underage kids is awful, this is not thailand.

fuck it im retarded

Yeah, to illustrate that they are not attracted to absolutely everyone, Einstein.

Its not the sex, its about power.
There is a huge contrast in life experience, knowledge and agency.
Its easy to manipulate a 15 year old if you are older and wiser and this is the problem, i guess.

So no one is being harmed but because you are salty about it, the state should force everyone to live as you see fit? Fuck off.

So? Is it illegal to date fucking idiots? It's not even illegal to decieve your partner.

Beeing dumb when your young is normal and so young people get more protection.
Beeing an Idiot when you are an adult is mostly your fault.

How is having a low IQ your own fault?

14 is the minimum but the law will consider "abuse of inexperience" below 16 if there's evidence of coercion.

Used to be 12 like the rest of Europe had for centuries.

I agree but it could be lowered back to 12 while keeping the under 16 clause.

>14 is the minimum but the law will consider "abuse of inexperience" below 16 if there's evidence of coercion
Wow, it's exactly the same in germany

it's fine as it is, carlos cruz

Bom meme. Aposto que defendes o tarado e traidor que foi o Bochechas.

Flag
18 federally, varies state by state. Our consent laws are fucked and cause a lot of problems desu.

14 can easily get you in trouble. Exploitation of their lack of experience can always be argued when you are much older.
16 is where it is safe.

How are 16-year-olds that different from 14yo's when it comes to inexperience, though?

Which there is nothing wrong with.
Fuck off normalscum.

There is a difference. But most importantly is that exploiting inexperience is not illegal when they are over 16

flag
yeah that's the most reasonable age i guess

Why can someone drink booze when he was not allowed to do so the day before? Did his body mature so much over night?

2 years in that phase make a big difference in terms of maturity

Depends on the state here. In my state it's 16 and I agree with that. At 16 you're more than capable enough to know whether you want to have sex or not.

I get what you're saying but it's clearly obvious that the world is very subjective about this. Even within the EU, you have a lot of differences between the ages of consent.

*in the