Anyone want to start a civil war onto anti trump supporters? Good way to whipe out retards, feminists...

Anyone want to start a civil war onto anti trump supporters? Good way to whipe out retards, feminists, and lgbt gender misfits all in one punch!

nigger you couldn't start a fire with gasoline and a match

>whipe

>good way to wipe out retards
Why would you want to kill your fellow rednecks?

why. the bad reputation building up between themselves is good for the economy. why stop them for fighting in their own homes

Funny thing about that is that the Anti-Trump people would probably win.

Trump supporters might have guns, but they are uneducated and can't organize shit other than a cross burning.

Brains + guns > Stupidity + guns

it would be an easy win. they don't have guns.

Day of the Rope soon!

low quality bait, not even worth my images

le dems dont own guns meme

wut m8
I'm liberal as shit and have an AR-15 and there's a fucking P250 sitting on my desk.

I'm liberal too those fucking ignorants dont know that liberalism is the closest thing to anarchy that there is

anti trump protesters would not really want a fight. only a portion of them would actually do it. they are pussies.

but you are not out in the streets damaging property like the whiny lib fags. im certain they don't have a gun

That's anarchy i am not into anarchy i am a liberalist.... Liberalism can lead into anarchy to weak minded people that's why liberalism and anarchy are close i wouldn't damage anyone's property those people out there doing that are just stupid ignorants cunts just like you

Anarchy is the closest thing to anarchy that there is.
And they're not all ignorant. They just speak without a filter on the internet. A lot of them are reasonable, but just misguided by authority/leader figures with alternative agendas (can include their parents and family) or who are equally misguided. And that's just the bigots. A lot of them are in it for other, smaller reasons. One guy can't afford his premiums and worries for his family. Another can't afford taxes. An insecure rural homemaker worries about her role in the future where she needs to find work because of the increasing cost of living.

Still, though, I think we need someone strong and familiar with international affairs at the helm of the country, while the states take care of domestic problems.
But we need the guns to equalize our footing with the federal system in case the government goes to shit.

Well, yeah. Why would you damage shit people paid for? It's an emotional outlash caused by fear mongering and a mob mentality. Some percentage of people are going to be violent and irrational despite whatever their political alignment is.
But, it doesn't change my opinion that we need a stronger social net in a country that is headed towards automation, or that I think that people need their rights protected. We came from religious control in the 1700s and we sure as hell shouldn't let religion influence us now, in terms of social policy at least.
Looking at specific reasons to hate liberals is as stupid as calling all conservatives racist; it's all looking for tribal generalizations in the end. And we're a goddamn democracy, not fucking savages. If most of us decided that someone should lead, we let that person lead and represent ALL of us.

Anarchy is close to liberalism because if in anarchy there's not government in a liberalist the government power would be limited
Often to guarantee the right to life property and freedom the government also limits it in order to protect it
So a liberal state that believes that those rights belong to the men only and they cannot be limited by any means... would find difficult to protect them
That's a liberalist government would likely fail and anarchy would rise from it

No.
Everything they're doing now is bad enough for them and their cause.
Nothing makes people sensitive to your plight like burning their property and making a nuisance of yourself.
Wanting to Kill everyone who doesn't follow your crazy ideology makes me think your a hillary supporter false flagging to stir hate.

No! We want to crush our enemies, see them driven before us, and to hear the lamentations of their women. To do that we must break their fighting spirits, their collective will must be destroyed.

This. I'm liberal but when I see SJWs and retards like these rioters is pisses me off they're on my side. I just want people to get along, but also to stop being fucking pussies. Rioting solves nothing and makes us look worse.

Now if you call yourself liberal you're either a pussy or one of those guys. Moderate then you aren't doing anything. Conservative then you're a redneck racist. Why couldn't we have elected Sanders?