This is my wife

This is my wife...

What would you like to do ?

Very horny right now and open to kinky propositions

I can post more if ppl like

Please don't post Penis tuckers on Sup Forums anymore.

First off: you're fucking pathetic
Second: Hahaha go sit in the corner with you tiny ass excuse for a penis while I have my way with your wife. As I muffle her moans by cover her mouth with my hand, I'll let her know when she's allowed to cum. I'll make her choke on my cock as I give you the thumbs up, let you know you've been a good boy for choosing this proper slut. Then I'll cum all over your bed and you won't be allowed to clean it. You will sleep in the same dirty sheets as the ones that I had my way with your wife.
Third: Your wife texts me at all hours and begs me to fuck her again.

footjob please

I would really enjoy my wife cheating on me

I bet she's the kind of wife that tells you she isn't the mood to fuck your sorry excuse for a manhood, but she would take my cock like a champ as I slap her across the face and tell her she's a good submissive slut. As I'm ramming her, I tell her I'm going to fuck all her friends and ask her if she's told her friends about my cock... And you already know the answer to that.

Make her your cumdump user

Of course you would, you're a little bit of a bitch. You know what would be great? If we all came back to your house after having some drinks, that obviously you paid for, maybe smoked a joint, relaxed, and you watched me slide my hand on your wife's leg... You would know at that moment she wasn't yours anymore. You would know she was getting wet at the feeling of a man having his way with her in front of a bitch husband. I'd take her by the hand and bring her to your bedroom. I'd also have you sit outside of the door and you could listen, but only if you're a good bitch boy. You would probably like it if whispered in her ear what she should call you while I fucked her doggy style, pulling her hair really hard and slapping her across the face. What do you think she should call you? What's your little faggot name, bitch boy?

she's so sexy. got any ass pics? i want to jerk off to her

I have no idea she can choose user

Abuse my wife guys

Man, I'm surprised she isn't already fucking your friends. I'd run a train on her pussy and leave her fucked with her legs spread and my cum inside her used up pussy. You know that she wouldn't feel the same. How big is your bitch dick? I've done this before, and it's never the same afterwards.

This

Does she know you'd like to be a good cuckboy? Maybe you should tell her about this. You'd feel so relieved, and she could finally get what she deserves, a proper fucking from a man who has a big cock. I bet you she's told you her fantasy is to fuck a well hung man. Tell me what she's told you before. Tell me her fantasies you little faggot boy.

17cm

hahahaha... errmmm, sorry, I shouldn't laugh. Has she ever laughed? Has she ever told you she doesn't feel anything or that she conveniently "can't cum right now"? Even better: has she ever told you her you're not enough?

She almost never cums

Fuck, I'm replying to my own messages. Your so pathetic, you're probably jerking your 6 inch dick right now at the thought of me dumping my load in your wife's pussy. Btw, next time she tells you "she's stressed" or "she can't cum right now", it's because she secretly wants to be with someone like me. She wants someone to ruin her pussy and nut all her face, treat her like a whore. I bet you she tells you this all the time. I'd just tell her that after I'm done with her, I'll fuck her friends in front of her.

Why do you think she never cums cuckboy?

Because i cum too fast

Wow, cuckboy probably already came in his hands. How pathetic, you didn't even last 4 minutes. Now you're just filled with regret as I keep going at it with your wife. You can hear us in the background, as I pound her pussy. I'll pull out occasionally to force her to clean my cock with her tongue and make her choke on it. You probably already know this but, that condom you supplied us with... She threw it out in thrash when we closed the door to your bedroom.

Hahahaha look at my message, I already knew that was your problem. Wow cuckboy comes too fast. How long do you think I'd go with her for?

Keep going dude mmmm

No idea user

Look cuckboy, keep posting pictures of your wife. These ones are too tame for me. They're boring me and if you want me to fuck your wife, you have to earn it. Right now, you're not doing well enough for me. If I had to grade you, you're probably getting a D+.

So you saved an image specifically for instances like this? Wow...

Ok

I've done this once before, where I fucking my friend's wife, I had her in doggy style, pulling her ponytail so hard it forced her mouth open. I had her drool into his mouth, as he lay below her, on his back. I bet you're that kind of faggot aren't you? You're wife definitely needs someone to fuck her proper.

Anything goes as long as she enjoys making me jealous

Probably clean her teeth

how did a pathetic piece of cuck like you land a girl like this?! I mean im not saying she's a 10.. but she's worth more than those short dickings you're giving her!

SHOW NUDES OR GTFO.

When you're fucking her, does she force you to cum in your own hand and you oblige like a bitch? How sad must that be: you fuck for 4 minutes (I bet you've timed yourself), and she tells you to pull out so as to make sure you cum in your cupped hands... You might as well just rub it on yourself like a little faggot, cuck boy. That's what you deserve for cumming so quickly from such a small penis.

That happens sometimes

Taking picture off her Facebook doesn't make her your wife faggot. GTFO

Have you guys gone through with this yet? When you find a good bull, it's fantastic. I love catering to cuckholds, because the wife always secretly wants it, but it's always the man who does all the work while she plays aloof saying "oh this is one of your crazy ideas again"... But you know deep down, she wants it more than you, mostly because she's tired of your bitch dick.

Every played with a chastity for your cuck dick?

post proof she's your wife

jizz on dem glasses

I bet you can tell the difference between who's a real bull and who's faking it on thread. Look cuckboy, all I can tell you is, you'll feel relieved and elated after you finally find a guy with a big cock who can give your wife what she wants: a good pussy stretch, a load inside of her with a proper pregnancy scare (women fucking love the excitement of this), and good bitch boy humiliation.

You need to make a video when she cheat on you... so she can't rob you the money that you have... You know your wife, but trust me , the same women in the divorce it's a MONSTER...

lmao this is exactly what i thought too

I would like to punch her directly in the throat, and while she struggles to breathe, shove my big black cock right in her pussy and breed that little cracka bitch. You mad white boi?

>WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

Her pleasure to me is sooo secondary. I just want to use her like my own personal fuck toy. When women are with a proper dominant man, they let themselves do anything for them. I can probably do shit with your wife that you never even thought she would do (you probably think she's a good girl and she obliges your "weird kinks", lol, you're such a fucking vanilla tool).

Oh I can tell cuckboy has cummed in his faggot hands again. He's slowed down on posting pictures. Let your wife know you've met someone who knows how she should get fucked, and you feel sorry for her that she has to put up with your tiny ass excuse for a cuckdick.

Were you hurt as a child, user?

You're wife is horny?
Why the fuck are you even on the internet?
Go fuck her silly you loser!

That's the point:
1. He can't satisfy her
2. He gets off on humiliation
3. He gets off on wanting to see his wife get off.
Welcome to the cuck world. It's weird when you're the one playing along (third wheel) in this fantasy. The husband always has these huge self-esteem issues that get him off. The wife usually just plays along... but then invariably gets into it, and falls in love with it.

Cause it's not his wife and is probably just with this random person on Facebook, dumbass

Just the typical mild amount of bullying, but really no.

I've been a bull for a few friends in the past; a lot of guys seem to enjoy sharing their girlfriends, some more than others. The thing is though, once you commit, you have to go all in. These guys get off in the weirdest ways (who doesn't?), so you just have to go as weird / hard as you think they want, and then go a bit more.

I'd like to give her legal advice so she leaves OP's retarded ass.