Explain yourselves America

Explain yourselves America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
youtu.be/1NHZGoXt9N0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah. But I will check those dubs.

He wanted to make America great again. Who doesn't want to make America great again? ISIS, that's who.

Honestly I think it's that everyone see's something different in him. For example: I think he is a deplorable human being. However he might be able to help us with the national debt and a lot of people are tired of just the same dog and pony show from Washington. They wanted something new.

We didn't want to elect a warmonger who rigged the primaries to be the president.

>you HAVE to vote for me!
>no we don't

Ummm.... We're more racist and ignorant than previously thought. Especially in rural areas.

People got tired of being called a racist sexist homophobic Islamophobic misogynistic nazi.
if we gave in and got hillary elected it would never stop, only get worse. so we elected a man who could actually change things for the better.

DON'T OWE U SHIT MEXICO. TAKE BACK YOUR TRASH...

AND PAY FOR THE WALL.

IT'S GONNA BE YUGE!

It's crazy.
It's almost like he's really good at selling shit and then outsourcing it.

Dawn of a New Day Motherfucker

don't act like you didn't already know that half of us are dumb as a bag of hammers.

If you just saw someone murder 15 people in the street would you refuse to sell him a hotdog?

i'd GIVE the motherfucker a hotdog

Damn. I'd offer to sell it first. What if he takes offense thinking that you're assuming that he can't afford a hot dog. Better to offer one for sale then let him threaten you for a free one if he wants it than get shout.

>t. Pic related

You have to go back faggot

wut m8
my feelings are hurt
but i'm still right
>Seriously, shit post. You can't meme (it's not even a real meme) an insult. That's shit tier trolling/shitposting/posting.
>Here's a nazi hate symbol for you

Whatever m8. He triggered the left so hard the right came out of their trailer houses to vote. Now they burning all their free shit? And omfg the memes and social media. He could refuse to take office and already won me over. 0 fucks given. We put the crybaby cuck left where they belong. Fucking finally.

We have a lot of issues facing us and one thing led to another. Explain yourself Philippines

I don't understand.
As in, your line of reasoning is as straight as your orientation, faggot.
Conservatives are the ones who meme'd a president in to the white house.
>Not really but it's fun to say

Trump is a man who wins at life. He fucks beautiful women, is ridiculously successful in terms of net worth, and in my opinion has great character. Also and perhaps most importantly he is a leader, not a pussy like most of the other candidates were.

No thanks necessary. We saved the world from WW3 by not electing Hillary Clinton.

I just watched the old video of him going in on Rosie for like 45 minutes saying he's gunna sue her for saying he went bankrupt because it would be fun. I realized he's either playing the showman to run his own crazy schemes to improve the country, or he really is crazy as dick and that would be funny. Plus I'm a white dude so I can just sorta sit back and chill, watch this all spiral out of control lol.

The left pushed too far and we decided that we don't want that faggot, immigrant, terrorist, trophy everyone type of shit. Get over it. Hillary for prison 2016.

If your Democratic candidate has to rig her own primaries, chances are not a lot of people actually wanted her there.

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Explained.

>kick out the illegals
>reform welfare
>get niggers off their asses and into jobs
>build the wall to keep illegals out
>employment rate down
>welfare rates down
>economy booms
>pay down the national debt
>diverge more money into infrastructure, education and sciences from the booming economy
>???
>profit

fuck... unemployment rate down... I tried and failed.

Simple. The dumb people outnumber the smart people, and they got sick of the smart people always lording it over them, so now we have their favorite TV game show host in the white house. TAKE THAT SMARTIES!

>straight as your orientation, faggot

1. It was this or a dying satan.
2. Nobody found the other non-trump/hillary candidates extreme enough to be worth their interest.
3. The media selected trump and hillary for the spotlight(see 2)
My thoughts/incoherent rant:
People vote what television and social media tell them to and most hillary supporters are mentally ill/spoiled kids and only voted for her because she has a vagina and that makes it "progressive" so they'd get so many feelgood points on tumblergrambook.
Anyone who doesn't like hillary deserves to be crushed under a riot because they're ignorant racists who should be murdered for being hateful apparently.
Funny that it HAS to be hillary with these people and that they can't accept a president they don't like which is something people have had to put up with since elections were a thing. Would have loved Bernie myself.

Kek
Looks like we need to reform our education system as well

Electoral College, it's fucked up. Hated people can slip into the oval office if they throw enough money at getting undecided voters into panic-voting for them in key states.

He convinced a bunch of uneducated xenophobic rednecks that building a wall across the Mexican border was feasible, which is hilarious.

Your foreign banks don't control us. Now quit being so butthurt.

>Hated people can slip into the oval office if they throw enough money at getting undecided voters into panic-voting for them in key states
Tell that to Hillary.

Actually, they do. The Fed, Mint & IRS are foreign bank run civilian banks that control the US economy. America's job: be the asshole of the world, provide food and the blunt object used against enemies of said banks.

No. Mind your own damn business, Eurocuck. You've got your own problems to fix, stop trying to be such a nosy busy body.

Donald Skunk XD cuz he STINKS! xD

yeah 60 million people just decided on a whim of panic-voting to choose Trump because he threw enough money at them....

wew lad the mental gymnastics in this one

We made america great again, the rest of the world is jelly. Don't worry Canada we don't forget our little people.

I think it was because she was the far less dangerous of the two and akdo didn't make the nation look like a bunch of twats to the rest of the world.
Now we got a bunch of nationalists (and only them) praising Trump.
That should speak volumes.

I will make a prediction, though-- I think Trump will be impeached. He has always ignored laws, done deals with the shady underworld (mob), cheated taxes, etc.--- this is the type of guy that will get a power rush to the head and think he can do what he likes.
Furthermore, I predict it will be the Republicans , themselves, that will oust him.

***also

fuck trump

we are all retarded because we keep electing presidents who cut down on education, making us dumber every election. and now we did it again, and at this rate, we'll all be baptist creationists within the next election.

You don't know how money in politics work, do you?

>not wanting criminals in your country
>xenophobic

When did not wanting illegals in your country become a bad thing? Anyone? Anyone at all?

Its because libreals took him literally, while most people with common sense took his rants as common sense. We never expected a wall but we want better border control.

>however he might be able to help us with the national debt

Republicans do not care about the debt, and no longer even try to reduce it.

His plans are to run up the debt by implementing Obama's stimulus plan (which the Republicans wouldn't let Obama do because a> it would have worked and made things better for America, and they didn't want the nigger to get credit for that and b> because it would have cost money and run up the debt... but that is ok now they are doing it, because the next Democratic administration will sort out the debt issue, like they always do)

His tax plan is to give lots of money to the rich, again, and screw the middle class and poor, and not fund the spending he is putting in place. Oh yes, and to destroy the environment.

you do know that more people voted for Hillary...

You realize Hillary spent almost double what Trump did, right?

>trump propaganda memes

>muh racism

It's not like we have a choice.
Everyone's afraid of trying to tell the gov to fuck off and change shit, but nobody cares because WOWEE THIS FITS MUH AGENDA.

>i get all my education from maymays

Fox News is an entertainment channel. Also, donors of said candidates count too. The money people favored Trump, they can burn what the rest of us combined cannot afford.

End the end it would have been the shiniest of two turds

Trump meets that standard I guess

Never forget

>The money people favored Trump
That's why they gave Hillary an 80% chance of winning, right?

Far less dangerous of the two?

She gave her house maid access to her Classified (National Secrets up to and including nuke codes) Documents without any security clearance whatsoever.

What part of that is safe in your mind?

There are African Americans all over television supporting Trump and agreeing with his proposals. He also got the largest % of African American votes than any Republican in the last 6 elections.

Let's not forget that 11% of Hispanics voted for him. Where do you see literally ONLY nationalists "praising" this guy? Your positions are warped beyond comprehension and obviously not based in reality.

He never "cheated" taxed, he used legal tax write offs like any other business owner. Do you have any proof that he has worked with the mob? No, that's something you just made up. Any proof he's ignored any laws? Nope? Ok, another false statement.

Where are all those women that accused him of rape that were paraded across stage by Hillary? Oh, they've conveniently disappeared now that she's lost.

13 year old rape case? Dismissed without prejudice by the judge.

Trump University? Settled out of court with no wrong doing.

You liberals threw every bit of ammo you had left except for the lint in your pockets and none of it has stuck. Just accept it. You lost. He's your president and you can either adapt or get left behind. It's basic evolution and the world is done wasting time paying attention to every crybaby who gets their feelings hurt. There are bigger things to take care of than your safe space. Deal with it and grow the fuck up.

Look up the Clintons.
I would have accepted saying equally dangerous but less?
Using shady business as a point of accusation against trump is meaningless when you mention hillary in the same post.
Are you from the US by chance?

I FUCKING HATE ALL WHITE PEOPLE
ALL YOU SHIT SCUM NEED TO BE MURDERED OFF
WHITE GENOCIDE WORLD WIDE

yeah thats what it is! you articulated that so well you uppity faggit. now jump off a building

if you subtract all the votes from illegals Trump won the popular vote.

This hand can't properly hold a pen

How much are they paying you to say that you leftist puppet

As a white Christian, I love you.
Even if you're false flagging like OP.

>the right came out of their trailer houses to vote.
except he had a low turnout.. he got fewer votes than Bush Romney or McCain

he got less than 26% of the elligible voters.

he got fewer votes than hillary.

to say he was popular is just a lie.

this is what's so annoying to me. That these leftist fags don't even know why Trump won! I wish he takes sicks the military on their whiny bitchy asses and gives them a reason to protest.

You clearly don't have the first clue what you're talking about:

Hillary Clinton spent $556 million on her campaign

Trump spent half that.

If this was a simple case of "throw money at it to win" ,which is what you claimed,, Hillary would've beaten him easily and she clearly didn't.

If you're trying to say he just spent his money more effectively, then you have to admit in the same breathe that your "first vagina in the white house" was too incompetent to spend her own campaign money effectively and if she can't handle $500 million how did you ever expect her to handle the entire American economic policy correctly?

>happily sells you a hotdog
wouldn't you? would you really want to risk pissing him off?

yeah, that's what it was. Panicked people. lol. fag.

Many of the things you said there are just wrong.

The trump university case IS NOT closed yet and trump is about the face a trial soon. it's still unclear if he will go to the trial after he will be sworn with presidency or before it.

Furthermore, the content of the emails that were printed by the maid DID NOT include the nuclear codes or any national secrets that are up to that level, just stop making things up, will you?

nice on fag, now go back to sucking on your mom's tits.

Trump just paid $25m in settlements to close 3 university cases.

I know right. We could have had the first women president. We would have made history but this electoral college fraud wrested that dream and replaced it with a cheeto-dusted racist misogynistic bigot.

>We put the crybaby cuck left where they belong.
not only does this idiot use the word "cuck" (what year is this? Haven't you worked out that it was troll word used to flush out the small dicked morons who think they are "alpha"?) but he also thinks "he" as part of "we" did something...

news for you pinhead - the Left will destroy your kind in the next election... Trump will be a failure - his transition is already a fucking mess and he will be shown up as the lousy boss he always has been - arrogant, under educated and too stupid to know it.

>great

seems to be able to hold a knife though

You are delusional trumps case is settled he spent 25 million to keep it out of court. Stop watching cbs,nbc,cnn they aint reporting shit.

>dipshit who probably couldn't win a class election in middle school trying to explain how 60 MILLION votes doesn't make the guy popular

holy kek, the CTR shills are hanging around these boards like the 1 jap left on an island for 20 years and never knew WWII had ended

>There are African Americans all over television supporting Trump and agreeing with his proposals. He also got the largest % of African American votes than any Republican in the last 6 elections.

>Let's not forget that 11% of Hispanics voted for him. Where do you see literally ONLY nationalists "praising" this guy? Your positions are warped beyond comprehension and obviously not based in reality.

Wow these poor people are really gonna regret it once uncle Cletus starts running through the streets calling for all darkies to be lynched and hung from the highest tree in town.

Paying 25 million? you don't pay 25 million when you are not guilty. you pay 25 million when YOU ARE guilty.

nooo. the nationalists are the only ones with BALLS to do it. You have people so afraid of saying what 's in their mind, that they went to the polls and did it. in private. The only reason you don't have a bigger backlash is because people are afraid for their lives.

>ridiculously successful in terms of net worth
has less money now in real terms than when he inherited from his Dad - yeah, ridiculously successful...

>Who cares if she's corrupt as sin, she has a vagina

kek.
>mfw i filtered out the word "trump" and all these posts are hidden

bollocks.

but you did manage to weaken america throughout the world by electing Vladimir Putin..

1. I'm not delusional.
2. Those sites actually DID report this, he did not pay yet, he is about to pay.
3. You pay 25 million when YOU ARE GUILTY, not when you are not guilty, you silly

So what it's settled, unlike hillary Emails which is still under investigation.

>WW3
>swallowing shitty propaganda like you swallow trump's cum

Fucking win/explained

>Didn't read a few posts
That'll show 'em

She was not even called for a trial.
The FBI checked hundreds of thousands of emails and found literally nothing incriminating

kek'd. /thread

Except every case of it being reported so far has been falsified to try and make Trump and Trump supporters look bad. Meanwhile, you have Hillary supporters out there beating up Trump supporters. If it should happen, it'll be well deserved, I assure you.

He is paying without acknowledging that he is guilty, even the judge confirmed that. It's just to end it sooner.

This:
youtu.be/1NHZGoXt9N0

you seem buttblasted.