Sup Forums Here is what's going on (tldr find out if my gf is posting on craigslist)

Sup Forums Here is what's going on (tldr find out if my gf is posting on craigslist)

I have a gf of 3 years. She's lame, not that great looking, not that funny, but I love her because she's loyal and that's hard to find these days. I’ve over looked many of her flaws… More than most women would ever say for a man. Thing is, now she's acting a little different and it has me wondering. We've had a string of arguments so I'm afraid that rift between us has made her forget all we've been through, all I’ve overcome just to keep this relationship where it’s at. She's long-term material for me because of the quality of being trustworthy... Not many women make it that far with me because deep down I think they're all lying self-centered sluts. So a lot is riding on this.

Here's where you come in Sup Forums. Can any of you anons who are good at catfishing women online get pics, phone number, name, anything off these craigslist ads? If it turns out to be her then I'll release all contact info, all pictures, all relevant information and get this bitch possibly fired, possibly worse. If it’s her then I won’t hold back. Oh and I'll let her entire family know too. If it’s not her then this girl is seriously deserving my full trust because until this point, I believe there is not even a hint of her straying.

Here are the listings:
losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cas/5878190549.html
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cas/5875401272.html
orangecounty.craigslist.org/cas/5878407117.html

Hope I can get some answers. To start it off I'll dump the best I've cultivated from /s/. Hope this is enough as exchange. Cheers.

Other urls found in this thread:

grandchan.site
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You are a fucking loser

Please don't post Penis tuckers on Sup Forums anymore..

not your personal army faggot

A little about her. She's illegal, as in she's already facing deportation as it is. She was upfront about this since we met, albeit a little cautious about telling me at first. She was shy, didn't do much with her hair, took good notes in class. I noticed this one day and that's how we started talking. She was so so shy. But she saw me trying to sneak a look at her legs in shorts. She started wearing those shorts three times a week.

Yes I am
I know not my personal army, I don't expect shit. But maybe there's a bored user who would do it. Why the fuck would I not try

She wants that greencard marriage dude

If not feeling confident about her just drop her, you don't have to abide something you're not really feeling.
Maybe she's afraid on her status but even then she would tell you

I tested her on that. Told her I would get married in vegas for $150 if it came to that. I actually meant it so there wasn't a hint of lie there from my end. She didn't seem to want the easy route like that... she's been a hard worker supporting her family for almost a decade. She's not a parasite at all

Thanks for reply. I just want to know if I'm just being a paranoid fuck, or if there's something there. The thing that made me wonder is, the posting that says "Dreamer" which also mentions spanking. She is a part of the dream act and loves being spanked. Reaching a little yeah, still want to know.

We started dating with lots of insecurities between us. Both of us fucking losers but it worked. Met her family, all that shit. She even practiced on a banana to give me better bjs. First girl I fucked who wasn't absolutely disgustingly hideous. I never show this retard part of myself but it's past 1am. I'm sure you've all seen this pic a million times

I'll be happy to help, tomorrow though

Thanks I plan on posting again to let daytime Sup Forums have their say on the matter. In the mean time, I'll just do a dump. Never posted much on here, only lurked.

Text me over kik if nobody else is willing to help @logan.villa

sec im creating one

Any user who's done fapping want to take up the case?

grandchan.site
sexy and hots
grandchan.site

If you are getting conspicuous or anxious this has a reason. Be it her maybe starting illoyality or your insecurity. If she normally is loyal as you said, why not ask her and show your weakness as the beta fuck loser you are?

We both do directly ask eachother. There's a thing called lying

Tried your kik, says the phone has been off or deactivated

I see where you're coming from. Truth is, I don't trust women. I get plenty of come ons from women whether at work or when I'm out. That's not what I'm looking for. I just want to know to continue investing or to cut off. It would suck for sure but not my only option

Any more you useless fucks wanna put in your 2 cents of relationship advice?

Yeah file names are retarded, didn't think i'd share. wake up faggots