I've tried to get into anime and I just don't see the appeal. Explain to me why I should like it

I've tried to get into anime and I just don't see the appeal. Explain to me why I should like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2g8t40gxJ88
my.mixtape.moe/jxeljr.webm
my.mixtape.moe/lvydzh.webm
track3.mixtape.moe/oxpnwq.webm
my.mixtape.moe/fouaws.webm
my.mixtape.moe/ygygva.webm
my.mixtape.moe/bbbrpv.webm
my.mixtape.moe/bjhstm.webm
my.mixtape.moe/nzqiue.webm
my.mixtape.moe/tmutde.webm
my.mixtape.moe/abzern.webm
my.mixtape.moe/buyiak.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls...

because pokeman

which animes did you watch?

dont do it.

Probably going to have people down my throat because I watched the wrong ones or something
I watched something called umaarau chan because I kept seeing pictures of her pop up .

I also watched the first few episodes of kinio mosaic.

I didn't really enjoy either.

ummarau is trash. Watch Baccano, Fullmetal Alchemist. (go to Sup Forums and ask for recommendations)

>WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

my suggestion would be to watch urusei yatsura

it's my all time favourite

Fullmetal alchemist is good. If it hasn't already been recommended to you, try naruto

Like any other tv show medium, 90% of it is trash. That 10% that's good though is good.

>posts on Sup Forums
>isn't into anime

cancer

why? if you don't like it, you don't like it. who gives a fuck?

Well, I mean I don't want to say I don't like it based off of a few shows, I have a few friends who enjoy it, if I can get into it, it's just more stuff we can talk about it.
I genuinely want to see why people like it.

I've noted down a few suggestions and I'll watch them when I get the time, thanks everyone.

The first anime I watched was Area 88, a friend's suggestion, loved it. Going through Ergo Proxy right now. Pretty dope. Find the right genre/niche, I like the futuristic war/mech and cyberpunk ones. The whole cute things for faggots.

Akira

Im in the same position, It just a love/hate relationship

Watch Deathnote. It's beast as fuck. That's the first and only anime I've watched. Not including pokemans

>watches shit anime even autistic anime enthusiasts deem as vomit-inducing
>anime is shit guys, I swear
On a serious note though, if you don't like something then there is no need to force yourself to like it. If a dudebro goes up to a ponyclopping, vidya NEET and says how good sports are, but the NEET sucks at sports and anything that involves standing up, then there's no need to adopt an interest that doesn't apply to you.

youve obviously had some time to think about this.

I had a feeling I was watching ones people hated.

I don't want to force myself, I just want to give it a chance, that way if I do want to tell someone I think anime is shit, I can tell them why.

I guess on depends what genres you like. Slice of life, mystical fantasy, mech-related, fan service, super action gore, old time western feels. My general list goes cowboy bebop, hellsing, gurren laggaan, high school of the dead, lucky star, luppen the third, dbz is popular, hunter x hunter, shokugeki no souma is about cooking, theres random event ones like FLCL. Then again anime isnt for everyone so dont sweat it, I can also see why people dont like it

Berserk. Boom! There's your appeal.

Look at how fucking impractical that is. His emo hair is covering one part of his eye, which could lead to either a life or death situation.

>B-But it's alright 'cuz he looks cool

Ajin (Has an odd art style, but is a really good anime.)
Blue Exorcist
Tokyo Ghoul
Attack on Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Magi: The Labyrinth of Magic (1st)
Magi: The Kingdom of Magic (2nd)
to name a few.

>impractical
>impractical
>impractical
>impractical
>impractical
>impractical

Family Guy, king of the hill, American Dad, Corey In the house

that is a really good meme.

Well I'm also on the same boat

I think some of it is okay.
I have watched some of the more serious ones, with characters that look like people. Ghost in the Shell and Jin-Roh to be precise.

I'm watching king of the hill right now, best anime r8 10/10

haha! excellent!

Animation is cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=2g8t40gxJ88

All of these are at least 8/10's in my book.

Akira
my.mixtape.moe/jxeljr.webm

Gunbuster
my.mixtape.moe/lvydzh.webm

Vision of Escaflowne
track3.mixtape.moe/oxpnwq.webm

Redline
my.mixtape.moe/fouaws.webm

Neon Genesis Evangelion (Watch the original series first, then End of Evangelion, after that you can watch the inferior Rebuild movies)
my.mixtape.moe/ygygva.webm

Hajime no Ippo
my.mixtape.moe/bbbrpv.webm

Ping Pong The Animation
my.mixtape.moe/bjhstm.webm

Ghost in the Shell
my.mixtape.moe/nzqiue.webm

Sword of the Stranger
my.mixtape.moe/tmutde.webm

Shingeki no Bahamut
my.mixtape.moe/abzern.webm

Wings of Honneamise
my.mixtape.moe/buyiak.webm

Watch attack on Titan op you won't regret it.