What are some good movies that portray the struggles of the straight white man?

What are some good movies that portray the struggles of the straight white man?

Her

Any war movie.

most films

Eyes Wide Shut. No matter how succesful you become, women will still fuck your shit up mentally and financially.

Gone Girl

The Lord of the Rings

The big lebowski

Fucking shut up, holy shit.

The Hunt

>that picture
woah, i can't even
do you really think making fun of marginalised groups in society is something to laugh at?
there are scared 16 yr old pakistani girls trapped in male bodies who think they're insane right now and you're not helping
i can't wait until laws are written that will put your "hilarious" little white ass in jail where you rot forever

>or if you try to offend or poke fun at me, i won't hesitate to just laugh it of

and then go on a school shooting spree

silly white bois

This desu and as well

>if you try to offend or poke fun at me, i won't hesitate to just laugh it of

You really don't see the irony here?

Man of Steel

Forrest Gump

>triggered

No

falling down

>magnet films
>when you're not sure if you want to watch something fantastic or the worst piece of shit imaginable

>straight white man
>struggles
Kek.

You are so passive aggressive

Much like Bobcat Goldwaith himself

I always thought that Brazil was a fairly redpilled movie. It's like the protagonist is fighting against the orwellian jewish regime he's trapped in, note how he also imagines himself as an aryan knight in shining armor rescuing a fair blonde damsel in distress which happens to be the woman of his dreams also

And those hunchbacked creatures/monsters in that dream of his obviously represent kikes

Solely an American problem tho :^/

Sup Forums pls

Man, building human civilization sure wass easy.

Oh now people want in on the thousands of years of work and war?

Let's just give it away I guess, they earned it.

12 years a slave. Keeping darkies down is hard work

greg looks like a top tier lad

At this point I'm absolutely willing to trade this poster: for this one: We've tried it the Sup Forums + Sup Forums way and this board is a worthless shit hole. Bring on tumblr, bring on the SJW I couldn't give a fuck. Maybe they'll actually discuss film and television.

>There has never been a white demographic that's been shit on.

What did you personally do to earn it? Nothing.
You were randomly born white and that's it.

What did you do to earn it, you were randomly born not white and that's it.

Tribes are a meta-organism and you are a part of one. Sorry that europe has all the superior tribes.

>my triggers are: being punched in the face

This image was created because someone was so fucking triggered by tumblr culture they felt like it had to be made.

That's hardly "laughing it off". And it's certainly not the appropriate response, which is to completely ignore it and not validate it.

>not realizing the state of the board is because it is a tumblr/reddit vs Sup Forums and Sup Forums battleground

Hi I'm Ole Gregg. I identify as a scaly man-fish, I eat all things that are good, my sexual orientation is The Funk. My pronouns are it, it, and sometimes motherlicker (for example if you're referring to me and my Baileys.) My triggers are fishing lures attached to your rod, bad assessments, and love games. On my blog I WILL tolerate drinking Bailey's out of a shoe, and if you try to make fun of my Mangina, I won't hesitate to tell you about my funky ball of tits.

>irish people enslaved and called subhuman by their own people
>somehow the problem of non-whites
>somehow makes the entire rest of the white race understand what irish had to go through
Be a retard elsewhere.

And? You were born black or brown and you're in the 1st world too, you didn't do anything to deserve that privilege but you can use the suffering of your ancestors as a justification for your victim complex. Get fucked you likely Commiefornian.

>there are scared 16 yr old pakistani girls trapped in male bodies who think they're insane right now and you're not helping
That's why I support the censorship of video games : ^)

Nope it's just a Sup Forums shitting ground. Thousands of Sup Forumstards flocking here to argue against no one except themselves as they falseflag samefag and b8,

Your analysis is wrong

I think it's a pretty funny photo though. It isn't attacking anyone and people are still extremely triggered by it.
I agree with youthat Sup Forums does get too butthurt sometimes and everyone should just ignore sjws but it's fun to piss them off

Never said my skin color made me earn anything. Skin color doesn't earn anyone anything.
No one is entitled except for the individuals who contributed to the country they live in.
You act like even the biggest loser (you) of the white race has the right to act entitled and big when dealing with a hardworking black/asian/hispanic person.

>English
>Their own people

Also it was brought up because shitskins and self hating whites like to imagine that every white person had an easy ride so you can cry "privilege" when they disagree with your bullshit. Go fuck yourself.

>omg if you reject SJW shaming you are a neonazi and literally Hitler

>born white

>not allowed to take credit for my ancestors building weatern civilization from he ground up

>forced to be lumped in with every single negative white stereotype surrounding things like mass shooting, slavery, facial and ethnic tensions in the US, and, oh, why not all the worst parts of colonial and imperial history for good measure

how fucking retarded can you possibly be

Someone please give me a (You) all I ever do is shitpost

>you didn't do anything to deserve that privilege but you can use the suffering of your ancestors as a justification for your victim complex.
Only that I pay taxes, follow laws and pull none of that victim card bullshit. Whites are just so horribly obnoxious and delusional about their individual self worth, even when they achieved nothing personally.
They are immediate scum for that behavior.

No, but he has the right to be part of his tribe and benefit from being a part of that meta-organism. I act like one tribe doesn't owe another tribe anything just because they are insanely more successful.

Yeah because whites never did any of those things.

Yea you totally aren't an SJW m8. The fact that you were so butthurt about this innocent thread proves that

Also they lump all ethnic whites together like some sort of monolith as if we had no cultural roots and were summoned by Satan to be mean to the poor brown people.

>not allowed to take credit for my ancestors building weatern civilization from he ground up
I mean why do you get credit for something other people did. You can be proud of it, and learn from it, but nigger you get 0% of the credit for things that happened before your father was even alive.

Here's your free (You)

All white people do is get triggered on the Internet now christ.

How do you know this image was made by a white man?

>People complain about the state of the board
>Don't enjoy being here
>They don't like that """""Sup Forums""""" is influencing board culture
>Prefer the left wing views of Reddit and Tumblr
Why do they still come here? They're free to close the tab whenever and use Tumblr and Reddit any time.

If you read afrocentric shit that's EXACTLY what they say. It turns into some weird metaphysical thing where they were all forth dimensional wise beings from Space living peacefully when evil whites crawled from caves with calcified penal glands and took over the world. Whites get sunburn and cancer because it's God cursing them, they aren't allowed to bathe in the Lord's light.

We are born of war. We fucking hated one another and advanced our war technology with one another to the point where when we turned that outward there was literally no one who could stop us but another European tribe.

>mfw the chinese dismantled Zeng He's armada
>mfw the british got china addicted to opium

Yeah you pay taxes and follow laws just like the majority of people who keep society running, don't be butthurt that those "scummy" white people like to dream big in the land of opportunity.

I dunno. You tell me since you are on a real roll here with strawmen.
Nobody can take credit for something they haven't done personally. Period. Only a loser who achieved nothing to be proud of desperately argues otherwise..
And no. Being racist toward whites with stereotypes and generalizations is just as bad as with any other race. Just stop crossing the line by playing down your atrocities with jokes and you won't get rightfully bashed by minorities, like it's happening today.

Why do people under the age of 25 think saying you go to a website is an insult?

>Y-YOUR NOT COOL ENOUGH TO B-BE H-HERE

Lol grow up.

Wasn't that half the premise of guns, germs, and steel?

This. Same shit, different label.

>you don't get to take credit
>your atrocities
spotted the retard

Except for the bad things which was the point of his post

He didn't say it as an insult faggot. He said there are websites that exist that cater to your views if you don't like what is being discussed here.

These innocent threads are at least three quarters of the board and none of them are for discussing fim and television

Oh just go jump in front of a fucking train you subhuman waste of air. People like you are the reason third-trimester abortions should stay legal so we're not forced to deal with mentally challenged mistakes on a daily basis.

I either get to take credit/blame for both, or neither.

WHICH ONE IS IT FUCKFACE

IF I CAN'T TAKE CREDIT FOR CIVILIZATION-BUILDING THEN I ALSO DON'T GET TO BE BLAMED FOR SLAVERY AND COLONIALISM

DO YOU DIPSHITS HAVE A SINGLE BRAIN CELL UNDERNEATH THAT THICK SKULL?

Human decency is the norm you imbeciles. Sorry to burst your bubbles but trump will never win and the bad guys always lose.

How is that what you took away from my post?

Looks like this site caters to my views just fine. Who's the odd man out here?

Brexit won and life isn't like your capeshit movies.

>Being racist toward whites with stereotypes and generalizations is just as bad as with any other race.
>Just stop crossing the line by playing down your atrocities with jokes and you won't get rightfully bashed by minorities
top kek, I could make this into one of those fashy goy comics

Brexit was just the start, friend.

IDGAF about politics either way, Sup Forums is just as cancerous as Tumblr and Reddit, but this place just feels like the last bastion of the lulz that isn't an email chain for fucking baby boomers. I think the fact that shit like that is dying is why people get militant over stupid shit like social justice in the first place.

The last part of your sentence literally had nothing to do with my point.
Nobody is entitled to anything by randomly being born a race alone. You are only entitled by actually contributing to society and that can be anyone regardless of race.
You being born randomly white doesn't make you just as great as one of the great white figures of history. Replace any of them with you and whatever they have achieved wouldn't happen with you in place.

Your right. Day of rope approaching. Any day now r-right fellas?

>if you don't like what is being discussed here
>if
Looks like you just want to be a combative twat, so I guess you're the odd man out.

Checked. ^5

Just checked. There's like maybe 4 threads that could be related to Sup Forums and usually half the politics type threads are from redditors trying to b8 Sup Forumslacks.
This board is a mess though, but Sup Forums is only part of the problem, the whole catalog is shitposts

>lumping Trump and Brexit in with neonazi fantasies
You are such a massive fag.

This site is nothing more than a place where edgy teens say the shit they're too pussy to say on facebook now.

Okay I misread but that point is also bullshit because you're projecting it onto the majority while claiming being of a certain race doesn't automatically make you something. You can't have it both ways, dingus.

>that greentext
You are just proof of how disgustingly arrogant whites are. Even regarding their own people. Yes, the Irish are your people because they are part of your race. How xenophobic and sick do you have to be to draw a line and call them subhuman just because of a few insignificant differences.

The majority of white ethnicities still hasn't been horribly shit on in history and you missed the point by babbling about privilege. Kys.

Oh wow now you're just figuring that out? Here's your Blue Peter badge, fuckwit.

Go back to facebook then

We're all edgy teens at heart user, and I've always been too much of a pussy to say ANYTHING on facebook.

>he has a facebook
>2016

I deleted my datamining (tm) account years ago.

This.

Please forgive me for samefagging but this thread needs less butthurt and more memes. AUTOBOTS ASSEMBLE

>Some edgy asshole online is proof that an entire race is like that
>While claiming how wrong it is to paint entire groups

Fuck off, lefty hypocrite

>politically incorrect
hmm

Why haven't they been shit on?
My ancestors were building civilization and conquering others, not trying to win the oppression olympics like yours. Congrats though

>based on this post, whites are the most xenophobic race.

Caucasians are a race of peace.

#notallwhites #wemustdobetter

>Hurr only minor differences

Fuck you mate, you're clearly ignorant of how British colonialism nearly wiped out Irish culture/identity, centuries of history, an entire language reduced to the fringes of Connacht.

cuck