Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican
xgirls.site/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

depressing

i like it

Meh. Last season was better.

it's alright.

I think it started off really good, but since has taken a nose dive.

got bad after the stargate episode (imaginationland, around season 18)

Biased filth with cheap laughs. Although I like how jokes are delivered. Can't beat those voices.

South Park is shit.

first episode were promising but it went down
>kyle you are pussy

The Mr Garrison becoming president arc is pretty lackluster and quite badly written overall.
The member berry stuff is pretty good and the Gerald becoming and internet troll arc ist just amazing. I'm satisfied with this season.

Ok. Not as good as last season, which was one of the best.

Kinda treading water a bit, but I'll put that down to the election. They are doing a good job of keeping thing current and moving the story along.

Agreed. Started off below average in the first episode and only went further to shit.

They had a golden ticket when trump won despite betting against it to have mr garrisons arc be for nothing. Yet they have still fucked up the last 2 episodes

Memberberries are not in the least bit funny and yet they are now probably the main focus of the last two episodes...

Weird point for you to chose. I don't even 'member what happens after that arc.

Coon and friends was good. the black Friday arc was much better tv mash up movie if you ask me. That could be becuse I liked the game so much, obsidian really did a good job. The coon and friends games sequal isn't made by them, so we will see.

i cancelled cable TV many many moons ago. overpriced shit that i didn't watch 5% of the channels for 5% of the time. and for that they charged me $100 a month?? WTF? i finally woke up and realized, it doesn't matter how much money i have, and that it was just pocket change for me, i was still tired of getting fucking ripped off for shit i didn't even use. so i cancelled it. guess what? it's been over a year now and i don't even notice that it's gone. that's how much i watched it. it's just a $100 bill every month that i can now spend on something else.

you guys should think about it.

>Biased
I know right, get on board guys, man bear pig is real.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican

this thread is about south park.

If you're implying that you watched South Park on cable then why the fuck aren't you watching on the website or Hulu or some shit? I pay only 15 percent of what your cable bill was for Hulu.

im satisfied,

I need my high speed internet man, and comcast knows this. Bundling is a con-job.

I like it, it's different, which is nice.

but i do miss the old style. I think eventually they'll go back to it. but I like this season, it's a pretty ridiculous time to be alive and I love how south park always reminds us of that

I stopped watching South Park after the anal probe cow something or another episode.

i was a huge fan, watching the show over and over and we just have to admitt this became shit since it's not "Southpark" anymore, but a news satire. i laughed only ONE FUCKING TIME THIS SEASON SO FUCK YOU

I think that Token's life matters

i cut the cord totally. my time is spent on more productive things now. it's amazing how much more time i have to play guitar and drink liquor now that i don't waste all my time on dumb fucking cartoons

>The Mr Garrison becoming president arc is pretty lackluster and quite badly written overall.
Agreed. Why is that a good idea to stretch out for an entire season for? The fuck?

I dont think something should get a pass just for being different. Season 19 was different, in a pretty similar way, but they pulled it off fucking leagues better.

>more productive things
>drink liquor
>play guitar

Yea, that's a route to success, you sure showed me!

I've never really found South Park that funny. For me, they've always seemed like they're trying to hard both to be funny, and to offend. Plus you need to be 100% up to date with pop culture in order to get the references they make. I enjoy the show, but it's really overrated in my opinion.

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls.

> spending money
> not just using EZTV

This season and last season made me return to watching the show. It's finally somewhat coherent and revolves around more than dick and fart jokes.

Seemed somewhat promising with the first episode but still kinda disappointed. I mean with all the weird and crazy shit thats been happening in 2016 and South Park being known to make some pretty fucking funny shows regarding that.. they could do better. The member berries is pretty fucking funny, a lot of it is actually. They just need to step it up a notch. fucking family had a better show than them when they used that "Grab her by the pussy" clip lmap

Fuckin living it

family guy*

I like southpark when is wasn't episodic., was more funnier. I did like the latest episode tho. The member berry shit cringes me out.

This season has been using the same 5 fucking jokes all damn season. It's actually pretty fucking embarrassing. Even more so when you got people talking about how this is some of their best work yet and stupid shit like that.

Complete shit. Before each episode was its ridiculous plot, and now the story is stretched for the whole season, to watch getting bored.

I didn't expect any better.
Get a popular topic, put it in the show, overanalyze it so that the fanboys can say "i know dis staf sautpark tought me @bout it xdd" make any celebrity extremely ugly and some sort of robot in disguise, rinse and repeat

Member berries are pretty funny, but this season, like the last ten or so, sucks. Still watching though.

It's horrible shit.

The only bright part was that terrible, rush job episode Matt and his gay lover Trey had to throw together after Trump won the presidency.

You can tell they expected Clinton to win, and when she didn't, it ruined their plans for the rest of the season.

They should just cancel this show already. Its time for these guys to hang it up.

i dont member

Oh man. I'm totally sure the opinion of some fatass neckbeard faggot means a lot to them.

You really think they give a fuuuuck about what you think? Piss off, fag.

19 is probably in my top 5 seasons though, that was damn good. Except the ending, but everything up to that was great.

Idk man, I don't really get all the overdone politics jokes and stuff. I just liked the show because people got buttraped and kids swore and it was funny.

I played the stick of truth and that was fukken hilarious tho.

I have mixed feelings, I started watching the series about... 13 seasons in already so a lot of what I watched was new to me but about the past, I barely experienced any of it while this current season is essentially what's going on right now.

I can see why they're going the way they are but me personally I don't like how we are at the moment so seeing the show be nothing about PC, Trump etc just bores me.

The OP literally asked peoples opinions

Why are you getting mad that someone gave theirs?

Also im not even him i just think you need to stop defending a fucking tv show so hard lel

>Getting triggered because someone insulted your talking poopie show

Wew lad! You sure are a butt hurt faggot.

Get rekt you fucking cunt.

*nothing but

You can watch most of the new SP eps for free on their site...

south park has sucked since season 8 or so.

Member voltron?

>Not as good as last season, which was one of the best.
kys faggot

You have the internet user

you can watch everything for free on the internet. why the fuck people still pay for cable unless they desparately need live sports it beyond me

You dont need to be mad.

Not really that funny...
Too much focus on story and too little focus on humor. Stretching the story out like that it seems like the same jokes are being repeated.
"Member Chewbakka" stopped being funny long ago.

Being Danish it gave me a good chuckle to see the depiction of Denmark.

Best moment was when Gerald went full troll mode drinking wine and listening to music. That part was amazing.

But for the most part I just sit and stare at the show without any laughs. They have gone the way of the Simpsons...

>OP asks for opinion
>Someone gives their opinion
>it doesn't fit my bias
>"hurr durr nobody cares ur opinon xd"

>Member being safe?

That's what pisses me off the most about this season. Those sanctimonious faggots acting like it's wrong for people to want to feel safe again

>Yes goyim! Get used to being afraid!

Fuck both of those faggots.

I think their succession with Coon and Friends really pushed SP to start making linking episodes, I honestly prefer it when it's mostly random with a bit of linking not just 10 episodes of a story you know?

i hate linking episodes in most shows.

theyre always story heavy and unfunny

Coon and Friends, Fantasy Land (or whatever it's called) were good because they were new and exciting and had unrealistic as fuck plots. These plots about trolls and computers is just fucking boring.

>That's what pisses me off the most about this season. Those sanctimonious faggots

They've always been like that. Politics and childrens cartoons don't mix.

If it wasn't for the member berries would've been type 10 diabeties

I agree with that. Maybe I'm still a 12yo mentally but I just like fucking crazy shit happening in a short period of time and stupid jokes.

The end moral shit started taking precedence over just the silly humor after a while and it got annoying. I just wanna see cartman rip on kenny for being poor then him get crushed by an AC unit or a plane crash or someshit.

If they had taken all the best jokes from this season and just made a 2-3 episodes linked story it would have been all right.
Not every episode needs to be Mecha barbra streisand. It's fine with some more earthbound episodes as well. But not an entire season!

but we have to remember that overall the creators don't really give a shit, they never really gave a shit

Oh jeeez.

True true I mean how long has it been since they had a huge amount of fun in their fantasy world?

The rick roll on the laptops while all the trolls are locked in that room in Denmark was lolworthy

weakest season in a long time
that season long arc is much worse than last one, which was quite good

the past one, episode stood out independently
this one, episodes depend far too much on one another
this dilutes the lulz
to the point there are far too few of those, and pretty much all episodes are weak and dull

also, they mistook denmark for sweden
the gerald's "master trolling" is reddit tier
why the fuck is pc principal unused?

The last season gave me some hope, because PC Principal was able to resurrect the show, but this season is a humorless piece of shit.
There isn't any strong character left who makes you laugh your ass off, Cartman acts like a fucking pussy, too...

it's ok.

Kyles mom is still a big fat bish....but I bet she coo...time to give into the times mayne...Just do it.

www.thiaoouba.com
Not everyone hates jews you honeyppotting mother lovers. Just don't get all sappy like the wachowskis did.

Member berries are fucking awesome

Member berries are a damn good meme

Lmfao

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls

>What do you think about this season ?
Utter shit.

They should have stopped after season 12.

I think that shit got old fast. Especially last episode. It's like they'd just have them say member a thousand times and expect me to laugh.

I like it, i also like the fact that they decided to bash both sides, they said the truth about SJWs and the regresive left, now they are saying the truth about trump and the lat-right.

I like all their shit,i don't expect them to do episodes like they used too. If I was Matt Stone and Trey Parker i would also probably be pushing out these episodes till the day i die.

Its the greatest season EVER! I LOVE that you cry about it!

South park is funny- deal with it!

>Member when South Park was still funny?

No, and neither does anyone else.

Rickroll hasn't been funny since 2006.

Not funny

So, episode 1 season 1?

I'm really enjoying it, coming from not having watched it 'seriously' in a long time.

The memberries are pretty dumb/the perfect example of a joke being stretched way too far. They could have used people instead of the berries which would have left more opportunists for jokes.

Kyle's mum pissing on his dad was sort of funny.

Probably time to end it honestly.

Member Berries are an intentionally forced meme. Just like the cat-bread

They know their audience and fuck with them well.

I like it a lot so far.

good stuff :) xgirls.site/

Hella lame. Only funny parts were Butter's weiners out and the Bill and Bill's Gentleman's club.

They fucked up the election episode.
Kenny doesn't have ANY lines.
Majority of the jokes are only funny because of nostalgia of the show's golden years, or because I am Danish myself.

It's definitely not the best season, but y'know what they say about good things.

>Maybe that's what they're referring to with the whole memberberries/reboot thing. South Park did not need to be rebooted for a 20th season.

I love the whole troll aspect of the season. They already fucking did that last season though. Fuck.

Trump supporter spotted

For the same reason people are still paying for aol online dialup at exorbitant prices.
Old dumb people with mashed potato brains.
My stepfather pays 100 bucks for cable so he can fall asleep watching the same episodes of law and order over and over.

you sound like a pussy

bc they were going to create a real character for donald trump but ended up decided to go with something less cartoonish

Started strong. Been gradually declining since the 3rd or 4th episode. Now I can't even summon the energy required to stream it because I know it will be a waste of time. I like the troll story but even that is dumb now. The garrison, cartman, and dicks out jokes are really bad. I understand what they were going for but in the end it's just a bunch of long dead memes I stopped laughing at months ago.

I think that token's life matters.