Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I have a fetish but i never figured out what to call it.

Basically its body size difference.

Anything that has to do with Midgets or tiny fairies.

Anyone know what this would be called? Also share pics,would be cool to get some new fapping matrial.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhx14ijzupM
modelmayhem.com/portfolio/425618/viewall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As in getting fucked by something much larger than you are?

More of me fucking something smaller, but yeah basically.

What an odd thing to find in common with someone. I have this fetish too, I am a normal sized guy who is attracted to both very tall and very short women.

>
Who dat?

It is a weird one, its not just midgets though, any woman who is drastically smaller then me (I'm 6'2).

Also bumping, this shit makes me diamonds.

check imagefap for lots of bridget the midget

Jemma is freaking hot, I wish she would do some hardcore.

Gonna need more of her sir.

Kek

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girls. . . . . . . . . .

its called small dick decease

Name

It's called Shortstacked

>Anything

This okay?

Dont all men secretly have an underlying fetish for midgets? Ive always found the idea of fucking a midget super hot.

No. I'm pretty sure that's a you problem.

How do you feel about Yordles?

Im not going to lie, Id fuck that and raise our little pixie babies.

How is it a problem?

Never heard of it, but looks fucking hot.

no clue sorry

They're essentially just what you're looking for Poppy, LuLu and Tristana all tiny female characters from League, want me to dump for you?

Dump away, my good friend. Gonna be a good morning.

Easily done, enjoy

>wasn't going to fap tonight
Whelp...

got any full hentai movies of small pixies and normal sized human dudes, I saw one before but lost it

youtube.com/watch?v=qhx14ijzupM

Nope sorry

She went by LittleScreamer, and according to the website she passed away.

modelmayhem.com/portfolio/425618/viewall

Now for some LuLu

I have the same fetish I guess. I don't know there's a word for it but I like being able to fuck someone by lifting them up and down.

I have a comic you'll like then

Right on! I know Sup Forums would be the place to go, it's really hard to find good stuff when I don't even have a name for it.

Got a lot going on here, I thank you good sir!

No problem glad you like it

Yeah I guess your best bet is to look for certain body types in characters, I know that green girl from Zelda Mindow or something, tends to have a lot of stuff like that since she's 3ft or so

Can we get a thread remake of IRL midgets not this smurf hentai please.

Moar?

Gollum

Agreed. Wtf is this LoL rule 34

No one's stopping that from being posted in here, I offered to dump and some anons wanted in.

You kinda answered your own question

There's one more picture that I don't have, just shows her falling over and crawling away behind a curtain all shy like and then she smiles cause Jihn is so happy.

Hell i'm cool with that, i'm just trying to get some good fapping material. Real life or hentai.

She THICC!!!

On a side question, anyone know of any 3D games where you get to fuck small creatures like Goblins, Fairies and Gnomes?

I've got some Trist too if anyone wants some but I'll stop posting for now

You have done Gods work.

yea just wanted to post the pic

If midgets were proportionate and not so chunky and weird looking, I'd be all over that.

I think the fetish for small girls like this is called like shortstack or something?

I actually found a pic once of a Skinny Midget but I dident save it, looked way to much like CP for my taste.