I have a dilemma. On Tuesday, I got a text from some girl I know, who is extremely hot...

I have a dilemma. On Tuesday, I got a text from some girl I know, who is extremely hot. She asked if I wanted to have sex on Saturday night. I'm not a fag, so of course I agreed .

Today I found out that she's only sleeping with me for a dare. It's not something she actually wants to do. Should I still sleep with her? To win the dare, she needs to finish the act.

Only if she lets you do the kinkiest shit imaginable.

you're getting you dick wet so that's all that should matter

And what's the dilemma?

Yep, it literally doesn't matter, you will have sex.

Just ask her about it. If you have sex and she's clearly not into it you're going to feel ugly and unwanted. But then, maybe there's more to it than that. Just straight up ask her what's going on. This shit isn't complicated people for fuck's sake.

yes you stupid faggot, and put your dick in her butt and nut on her face, win/win

Fuck her really good and she will ask you for more

Make it her best sex, than never contact her again

yank on them pigtails, shove you finger in her ass, and skullfuck the shit out that bitch thats trying to do you over and make her fall in love with you

Brotha, make her cum and tell her to tell her friends

Wear a rubber

tell her you'll do it then stand her up. when she goes crazy and starts texting you say that you found another girl to blow you.

How is this any different than a prostitute?

YES - make sure you make her feel like a used bin bag

tell her to suck ur dick and then get the fuck out right after

wait, does she know YOU know its a dare? Show me the texts from said girl also.

Agree kinky sex see wot you get away with

Do it. Make it a BDSM session, you don't need to hurt her, but act really dominant and cool. She will tell her friends and I bet there is at least a couple that want to try that becuase OMG FIFTY SHADES OF GREY, and will call you.

Don't be a pussy.

That its not a dilema retard

don't get herpes from her

just do it, smash it so good she loves it, she'll hate herself for loving it

Go for it. When it's done, tell her you had a bet with some guys and had to fuck her to win a videogame or some shit, and you don't really like her. She will be wrecked

Don't bring up that you know its a bet. In a perfect world you would meet up with her, show her a chilll time, carry a conversation, and prove to be a pretty stand up dude. Then you act like a gentleman and somewhat act like you're not hanging out with her for the sex. You bang her anyways and do a good job

In theory, you will get laid again. She will go to her friends and tell em how she actually had a good time and how you were actually a good dude. Then word will spread and you have just planted a few more seeds.

Fuck her senseless then confess you only said yes as a dare

Do it no question smash and dash u feel me free pussy dawg

Depends. What do you value more:
Busting a nut or your pride/reputation?

This guy has the right idea. Look up some tips if you have to, just make sure to leave her wanting more.

this. bang her ass hard. do it right she might come back for more.

Invite her to an empty house for some chess and a spot of tea, mate. Maybe afterwards you can have a toke on the ole pip.

Yes, of course. What are you, an idiot? Do you actually think romance exists? Just enjoy her pussy and move on.

take pictures and blackmail her for more sex duh

She wouldnt fuvk you just for a dare. Its an excuse to be guilt free. She really wants you but feels guilty.

from phone

Im a desperate virgin so Id fuck her, but maybe a normal person with some dignity wouldnt

I wouldn't, but I'm 32. My libido has waned just a little faster than my principles.

So, you are a fag, because who cares if it is a dare? Just fuck her. Hard. Actually, lick her pussy good also. At least if you can make her come she may come back for more later.

>in a perfect world
If this story is true, it won't end up like that. No fucking way, you were chosen for a dare because no one wants to fuck you

I'm going to buck the trend here and say no, you shouldn't do it.

If she doesn't want to do it and is only doing it on a dare, what's to stop her from claiming you raped her afterward?

faggot detected

Hate fuck her OP. Make her really earn her win

If dubs, OP shows us the texts

Fucking weenrar

What are you, a gay?

who gives a shit why she's fucking you if she's fucking you?

checked, dubs and trips confirm OP has to show us his texts

Why don't you just post the texts?

If she found you totally unattractive, she wouldn't have taken the bet, you dingus. Even hookers don't fuck guys they find totally disgusting. Just go for it, and don't let it bother you. Give her a good dicking and she might come back for more.

Fuck the absolute brain out of her, make her orgasm till she passes out, get her dick drunk

You clearly said you're not a faggot right? So, even if it's a dare.. hit it. Unless you ARE indeed a faggot.

do it and film it

This guy is smarter than anyone realizes