JUST

JUST

Good. They should've stop after the second one.

It'll still make money.

A bad RT score never stopped that franchise from earning millions, especially overseas

D

>that
>Rotten Tomatoes website
Nice try

I didn't even know they were making a new one. This shit has been milked to hell and back.

Oh wow is still continued? I though there's no more sequel.

It's obviously Disney shilling against true kino.

Third was still sort of semi solid. Still not as good as the first two, but not necessarily bad.

How many are there so far?

still gonna see it

5 with this, exclude the spin off.

they are still making movies?

i thought they stopped after the one with dinosaurs.

Can't dice the ice

Doesn't matter, it's still going to make profit.

Lol. Didn't know they was a spin off.

>Animated movie
>Not disney

Into the rotten rating it goes.
>00,01$ has been deposited in your account

>Alice 2
>X-Men Apocalyspe
>TMNT 2

X-Men made a decent profit

>I don't understand how RT works

Is this the new Linkin Park album with Vanilla Ice?

it made 200 million than Days of Future's Past.

Your point? Try reading my post next time

Less? well DoFP was the best movie in the franchise so that's why.

Foreign plebs love these fucking movies

Inside Out is the only good movie in that image.

>Only the yellow dildos made more
Christ.

That's the point of Inside Out being on it you fucking pleb! Notice that Inside Out beat all those other movies domestic but foreign plebs flocked to see the shit and it barely beat the domestic.

Dannboytbh review when?

Kek

>you'll never let her live with you and make her glad just to have someone take care of her by constantly reminding her of what a useless idiot she is and otherwise routinely humiliating her by insulting her to her face
>specifically ask her to make dinner for you both one day, but be really nice about it, ask her to make something she really likes, as if this is her chance to prove her love and worth to you
>once she's about 3/4 of the way done preparing it, come in with some girl you arranged to go out with beforehand
>You don't mind if I go out tonight do you? I don't really feel like staying in after all
>raging hard all evening imaging her heart breaking, wondering why she can't do anything right and hating herself
>ditch the other girl and come back around 3am, she's still up, sat at the table opposite your cold, congealed food, having eaten none of her own either
>she's not even crying, just staring into space with eyes full of tears on the verge of falling
>you comfort her and gently lead her into the bedroom, lay her face down softly on the bed and proceed to roughly fuck her absolutely senseless for hours and hours on end until she learns absolute obedience

why live

pardon my ignorance, who is she?

Has the series been cucked?

bump

fpbp

All of the Ice Age movies sucked.
Yet they do well enough to keep getting fucking sequels!

when the fuck did this happen?

>image.jpg
fucking mobileposter

The first two were good.

bump

Remember when the first Ice Age was a fairly grounded morality tale about how important family is?

It also werid how humans were a big thing in the first one yet in the sequel's it's like they don't even acknowledge humans exist.

Remember how Ice Age had a core cast of 3 characters and they were a solidly written comedy team?

This new one has, what, like 12 characters in the core group?