Why do Japanese cover up the fact that Buddhism was founded by black people?

Why do Japanese cover up the fact that Buddhism was founded by black people?

youtube.com/watch?v=AR2rgqAT27w&t=9s

wtf? we aren't responsible for buddhism in the first place.
we are shinto people

It is in the japanese people's nature to deny things like the devious creatures they are.

Buddhism were of Iranian/Tocharian thing.

What is that propaganda poster trying to say? I don't get it.

Why Japan though?
We're not even the one who's said to be the founder of Buddhism.

Buddha was born in Nepal.
He is an Asian.

Because niggers are fucking dumb.

Say to India

japanese are not buddhists

WE

Why is it always the American blacks who make these bizarre claims that every civilization has these sub-Saharan African roots?

You hardly ever see this shit from black people in Africa or Europe.

I don't know, you'd think that they'd hold some kind of embarrassment of the fact that if they started out so big that they sure have fallen very low.

I think it stems from blacks trying to deny other people's histories by saying that humans came from Africa while simultaneously [the blacks] are trying to assimilate into cultures that a clearly not theirs.

It's an American thing, really. Whitetrash does their own retarded things while blacktrash does their own retarded things.

I don't either. Maybe like a hot water ration or something?

Getting off work early = Jap wins war
Work harder if you want to win

Oh I thought wash up early meant washing up for work early in the morning.

Japan user while it's true Lord Siddhartha Gautama Buddha was born in Nepal but i don't know where Buddhism was born desu,though pajeets claim Buddhism was born in their country which i doubt.

>Buddhism was founded by black people
Wow!I did't know,Indian is black.

Nepal didn't exist back then, and neither did the republic of India. Back then, it was a part of Āryāvarta

So your point user desu?

Buddha was a kshatriya, and back then the varna system was functional, so he would have looked more like a modern day Afghan or North-eastern Iranian or a North Indian Kshatriya

What I mean is, Buddha was neither "Indian" nor "Nepali"

Who has even claimed Lord Siddhartha Gautama Buddha was either Nepali or Indian desu?

because they, like all americans, lack real culture or history. hence all the muh heritage. since blacks generally have worse education, their heritage claims tend to be more far fetched and ridiculous.

Not here, but a bunch of people now a days who don't understand history
Pretty much one of the many examples of wuzers

>blacks
>assimilate
That's a funny joke.

African people have a culture and society they know well because they were immersed in it form birth
Black people have no real culture beyond fairly basic stuff as they were detached from their ancestry in a way Whites and native Africans were not. they latch onto these other things due to a sort of inferiority complex combined with a lack of education.
though this is only a minority, there are plenty opf black people who do research their histories and embrace things like Yoruba culture or other African things, Nation of Islam in many ways is a fairly strong African cultural revival since Islam did play a major role in many parts of West-Africa.